Rahut Torachon [UMA 99]

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Think this will airing replace the next Monday-Tuesday timeslot after Rome and Joy 'duang ta sawan'.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Teaser's out...OMG KEN AND CHOMPOO KISSING AT THE END WOW!!...but i'm jeolous for Anne!! :mellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h-bOJWqty4

credits : KissKeepInTouch Youtube

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think this will be monday-tuesday after duang ta sawan it can't be wednesday-thursday, since Wanalee is taken the spot and
after that might be the part 2 of Aun Wittaya with Chompoo.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL but then again we gotta thank her, if she wasn't so generous then we wouldn't get all these cuteness from KEN!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Official first teasers out! Whan Whan says this will air after mongkut dok some, beam posted that this will air Feb.3 !!!! Soon we get to see ken and chompoo again. I notice they took out their love scene, but the original teaser wasn't meant for public....just hoping there's no censoring.... just read the spoilers for the first few scenes...yep this is happening next week!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Official first teasers out! Whan Whan says this will air after mongkut dok some, beam posted that this will air Feb.3 !!!! Soon we get to see ken and chompoo again. I notice they took out their love scene, but the original teaser wasn't meant for public....just hoping there's no censoring.... just read the spoilers for the first few scenes...yep this is happening next week!
i thought the 2nd part of mongkut will air after guess they haven't finished filming. Thanks for the update. Ken and Chompoo will air the same months as ploy and dome cos its set to be february.

cecilia

Staff member
Chom said this will air on the 3rd as well ..
i think it would be best if they air the other lakorn after MDS instead of this to keep the story float.
but whatever works -- more action lakorn for the actions fans ^^

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I thought I heard that they were going to air dst after mds too, but I'm happy they're not because I want to see rt out of any lakorn for the first half of the year. I think its a good move too on the Channels part because mds, isn't doing well in ratings, so this mite give dst a better chance of succeeding. and duangtasawan has similar charscteristics to dst, that mite be a genre overkill for viewers too.