Rahut Torachon [UMA 99]

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Channel 3 posted up tons of pics... too bad 90% percent of the wardrobe is HEINOUS!! I'd bring the pics over but I can't save it for some reason and the link gets screwy when you copy it... thaitv3.com it is... go to their gallery section.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
haha, today. i've been waiting too long for this.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ken and chompoo went to toh map bun terng... clip wtf clubchom channel on YouTube. Ken looks soooooooooo good there... they both look good! Tomorrow!!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
haha, just finished the first episode. It was really good. Chompoo looks so gorgeous, Ken looks handsome as always. And their love scene development is really good too. I like it.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
cant wait to watch this lakorn over the weekend! if u ladies say it's good it's a must watch. i love action if there's some funny and romance into it...

fanny

sarNie Adult
all the saming sa girls are beautiful. even pan look very pretty i didnt think she was pretty until now maybe because its the makeup looks more natural. chom and sara look extremely gorgeous. ken look extra hot in here.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Funny thing about Pang to me, her acting in her first speaking scene was a little weird, like she was "acting..." it didn't seem natural or she's not used to playing a good girl ahhaha... in fact I think that entire scene was a little awkward, like the girls didn't seem to have much chemistry... I also get this weird vibe from some of the scenes...like it seems so stiff and quiet....but I'm still enjoying a lot of aspects from it... sometimes even when it's bad, it's good! HAhaha like the wardrobe's so cliche and horrible looking... but it's okay because the feel of the series is kinda gritty and old school thai action... they're not trying to be crazy high tech or anything... the girls I know do they're own make up because there's a lot of bts pics of them doing it hahhaha wonder what that's about?? One annoying part is of course the sisters fighting over Singha... I wish he'd back hand them or something, they're both pretty delusional... Another thing I don't like is they make Singha kinda boring and cheesy...I wish the ending preview wasn't cut off though! Looks like there's a lot of cute stuff before it was cut off... Anyway here's some eye candy... I like Ken in this down to earth-smart look... credit as labeled...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is this lakorn good cos i haven't even start on the first episode yet. But i've seen some scale from pantip this one looks
kind of a weird action drama maybe cos i haven't watch those action for a while now cos lately these days so many dramas
and comedy. Plus the funny thing that Ken and Chompoo so many romantic scene and kissing, its a bit strange I'm more
excited if Ken does those scene but with Anne instead.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna bet that this series is going to have about as many kissing scenes as 365 days based off of all the previews and them saying it... there's always a good amount of sex scenes in action dramas...if I were to compare the kisses between ken and Ann and ken and chompoo... I would say with ken and ann, its more cute and romantic while ken and chompoo kisses are more sexual... Haha I see more physical chemistry between ken and chompoo while ken and Ann have the bickering down... I don't like ken and Ann too dramatic or even romantic... too contrived...opinion based off of 365 ... couldn't watch that one at all... oum rak was perfect and their best together for me. Uma is surprisingly good at doing cute scenes, I wonder if they'd ever consider doing a Rom com...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anyway i still prefer Ken with Anne more with Chompoo cos i like KA romantic scene and kissing cos I'm use to it and as
for Ken and Chompoo i think those love scene are a little related but more to a sexual thing, if there is lots of this then
i will probably pass on this lakorn. First i was excited to see Ken back in action but not what i expected cos of those
kissing, sexual activity, unbelievable love scene. I do like action lakorn but not these kind i prefer action like the
one Noi she played called the 3 cat women that is what u call an action.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Surprisingly this lakorn got pretty low ratings compared to Wiwa Wah Woon. Usually action lakorns get reasonably good ratings.