Rahut Torachon [UMA 99]

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Yeah tomorrow is Wednesday! :thumbsup: I so bore. I think I'm addicted to Ken and Chompoo. I wish they have another lakorn but this time is the revenge :slapandkissse3:

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Me too!! I'm loving Ken & Chompoo!! If only Ken's still single :(
Both Ken & Chompoo would make a great match! :D I love Revenge movies. haha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes you are just in time :D

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUafRFdB05Y
* Just in case you just wanted to see the kissing scenes. Starts at about 4:30...
(video credit to: anytvee)
Thanks! Ken's character always get rejected when he wants to kiss the nang'ek for the first time...except for 365...ehehee...keep me updated

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Aww, I'm all up on this lakorn now! Ken & Chompoo are soo sweet :)
When will Chompoo admit that she likes him too?? :(

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhh I can't believe ken already said he loves her! sad she rejected him after the confession and the long kiss! For now I think chompoo is just trying to stop herself from falling too in love with ken because she sees him as the enemy and in the way of her mission.

Also, Ta and Sara are just so cute too. I love how you can see how in love Ta is with Sara; but with Sara on the other hand, I can't tell if she's really falling for him or just going with it. I know eventually she'll fall in love with him too but I can't really tell just yet if her feelings are true or not. Although I might add the ending of today's episode between Ta and Sara was kinda sad.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh I can't believe ken already said he loves her! sad she rejected him after the confession and the long kiss! For now I think chompoo is just trying to stop herself from falling too in love with ken because she sees him as the enemy and in the way of her mission.

Also, Ta and Sara are just so cute too. I love how you can see how in love Ta is with Sara; but with Sara on the other hand, I can't tell if she's really falling for him or just going with it. I know eventually she'll fall in love with him too but I can't really tell just yet if her feelings are true or not. Although I might add the ending of today's episode between Ta and Sara was kinda sad.
I agree with you on everything :D Haha.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Today ep.7 is so sad. Ken found out that Chompoo is his enemy. Their love is shatter. I can't wait for next week? It getting good and intense. Loving it so much.

fanny

sarNie Adult
does anyone know when is ending? i love this lakorn, but im anxious to find out everything. i want to how are they going to find out chom is the real daughter and what is going to happen to jaja.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
does anyone know when is ending? i love this lakorn, but im anxious to find out everything. i want to how are they going to find out chom is the real daughter and what is going to happen to jaja.

Since you asked... the spoilers is somewhat of a spoiler though I'll warn you on that...I've read up to maybe 4 episodes ahead so now when I see the actual episodes its not that thrilling for me...and I've read the book so I'm really spoiled...
Massaya will be rescued by Chanon since she's been arrested and she and everyone else goes into hiding. Since they've found out that Nae isn't the president's daughter they, singha and thip, puts it all together and I believe they were sent a message by the samingsa gang that they have the president's daughter...because it was Massaya who was always the one person to pursue the President, they believe it's her who is the daughter. Singha tries to reach her to tell her the truth but couldn't. Knowing that she is ordered to kill the President, they set her up. Singha and his team lets it known that the President has a golf event or outing to lure Massaya out... she falls for it. The entire place is surrounded by the cops and bodyguards... everyone got away but Ice. Massaya goes to the lady who owns the gallery and the lady tells her the truth...shes pissed! Ice, after lots of convincing finally tells Singha where Massaya was hiding out...she has another safe house...Singha gets there right before she leaves to kill the head boss of Samingsa...they fight then have a willing scene. (I'm sure it's that bts that was out late last year....) Next morning...Massaya left Singha who's still asleep in her bed to kill the boss alone...

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Wow! I can't wait :) I can't believe their love is going to get shatter :(
Hope it gets fix soon! & hope Chompoo realize that she's the real daughter! I'm loving this lakorn!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I agree today's episode was sad. :( Ken found out and now he is sad
because she's the bad guy's people. Did ya notice that the scene when
Ken and Tah went to Chompoo their house.Ae (the girl that always have an argument with
Pang) was wearing a white dress (I think)and then later on when Ken and chompoo
went outside and they start shooting.Sara, Tah, Pang, and Ae they would inside
and Ae was wearing a different dress beside the white dress.hah.

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
I agree today's episode was sad. :( Ken found out and now he is sad
because she's the bad guy's people. Did ya notice that the scene when
Ken and Tah went to Chompoo their house.Ae (the girl that always have an argument with
Pang) was wearing a white dress (I think)and then later on when Ken and chompoo
went outside and they start shooting.Sara, Tah, Pang, and Ae they would inside
and Ae was wearing a different dress beside the white dress.hah.

haha so true about the dress

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
m3lhouse, I'm so hesitate to watch the whole story so I read your spoilers so many times. Ken and Chompoo are hot in this one. The thing is that I like the clean cut( well groom) dresses code.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I seriously loving this drama soo MUCH!! Ken & Chompoo are so cute together.
If only Ken is single, then both would have made a GREAT match :) Haha,
Here's another fanmovie I made, I'm going to be making FOUR fanmovies of this drama.
This one is the second one, so yup :D Enjoy! Thanks :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Great Video. I love it. I like the color of the video. RT is one of my fav lakorn right now too. Ken and Chom are so cute. I find Ken always want to kiss Chom, and then just rejected by her. haha

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I seriously loving this drama soo MUCH!! Ken & Chompoo are so cute together.
If only Ken is single, then both would have made a GREAT match :) Haha,
Here's another fanmovie I made, I'm going to be making FOUR fanmovies of this drama.
This one is the second one, so yup :D Enjoy! Thanks :D

Yeah, Tomorrow is Wednesday and it's time to wacth more of Ken and Chompoo dilema. Can't wait for tomorrow to comes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
seem like they trying to have araya replace anne as his next koo kwan but thats not gonna happen lol