Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
thanks for he update,tinah..i was hoping that the mag would be of Pat and Paul,but that's ok..since the adults are the main ones in here..but i'm still hopng for a mag of Pat and Paul..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh cuz Au/Noi is the main one. Maybe the mag cover will be release after this :D if so, that means it should be airing soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Koo Sarn Koon Som :D credit to tv3
i think it is airing soon

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hopefully it's going to air soon...like next year..next year would be a great and perfect time to start out fresh with this lakorn.........*day dreaming*

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the info Tinah and Kristy. Yay!! I'm glad to know that Ram Pee Sawas is airing soon. It's about time. LOL. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Pat's lakorn. She's the greatest!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to power 3 webboard this will be airing in the next mon-tues timeslot!..which is after joy/chakrit :yahoo: thanx to mara for the news

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So it is going to air after Reun Ruk Reun Taut.I am so ahppy right now!!!!!!I don't know what to say..After all these months of waiting for this lakorn to air*crying*.I'm so happy.Thanks for the update,Mara.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
You're welcome Tinah and Kristy. It's about time for this lakorn to air. LOL. I hope the news is correct. The wait has been extensive and sincere. Hehehe...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah,it's correct for sure.When i translated the news they said that TV Pool stated that it will air during Mon-Tues......*tears*

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Yep, so many great lakorns to watch now and so many more to anticipate....all from Channel 3. :yahoo: I don't know how I can manage my time to see them all. LOL. I'll be collecting so many on DVD when they get translated in Khmer.

tinah

sarNie Coma
good/bad news

translated by nat..this wont be airing after Ruen Rak cuz Bua Prim Nam will instead

It said that ch3 might have the lakorn "Ram Pisawong" or "Jorm Jai" air after "Reun Ruk Reun Tard" but in the end they going to air "Bua Plim Nam" instead, starr Khem and Nok Jiraya.

ข่าว ช่อง 3 วางคิว ละคร "แรมพิศวาส" หรือไม่ก็ "จอมใจ"
ให้ต่อคิว "เรือนรัก เรือนทาส"
แต่สุดท้ายพลิกโผ มาลงตัวที่ละคร "บัวปริ่มน้ำ" เสียนี่
เตรียมตัวสะใจกับ ลูกสะใภ้ตัวแสบ "เข็ม รุจิรา"
ฟาดฟันกับแม่ผัวตัวร้าย "นก-จริยา"
รับรองจอระอุ !

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I still don't get this..They made it so clear that Ram Pitsawat was going to air soon.Their Magazine came out,even TV Pool stated that it's going to air on the Mon-Tues time slot..Well,just have to wait til Reun Ruk Reun Taut ends to see which one comes out first.