Reminiscencing Once More....Ning and Jen

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
After The Sweetest Sinner Album, Ning is coming back this time with a new one with me... A last project for me because I'm leaving soon. Ning and me, want to thank Jojo (Ice) and my friend Nelly, both did a great job helping us to make it done. With Ning, we also want to dedicate this album to this wonderful singer : Big Parnrawat Kittikorncharoen aka Big D2B who passed away a few days ago... And all our condolences to his family...People will never forget him...

Take a look to know how is this album ! (Sensitive people, your attention please !!!! This is not for you if you don't want
to see ugly people, aka me in this....) [the video!!! watch it!]

Jen & Ning - Reminiscencing Once More... The Album [the whole album for people who wants the whole thing ;)]

Oh No, Thanks, I don't like these two chicks... [don't click this one, jen's tricking u]

noungning

Heartless
ahah jen good job! i hope everyone watches the video, jen worked really hard on it!

and this is also a contribution to her leaving to laos... gonna miss her so much... :( all for u chickie!

For those who doesn't want to listen or download the whole thing here's a list of the songs:

01 - Intro. - Yousendit | Sendspace | Mediafire
02 - Ning - Kor Pen Khon Khong Tur - Yousendit | Sendspace | Mediafire
03 - Ning & Jen - Chun Ja Jub Meu Tur Aow Wai - Yousendit | Sendspace | Mediafire
04 - Jen - Mae lyrics composed by Jen - Yousendit | Sendspace | Mediafire
05 - Jojo - Len Khong Soong - Yousendit | Sendspace | Mediafire
06 - Jen - Kum Torb Khong Hua Jai - Yousendit | Sendspace | Mediafire
07 - Ning - Ruk Khon Eun Mai Pen - Yousendit | Sendspace | Mediafire
08 - Jen - Klub Ma Ruk Kun - Yousendit | Sendspace | Mediafire
09 - Jojo - Park Mai Trong Kub Jai - Yousendit | Sendspace | Mediafire
10 - Ning - Plae Wa Yung Hai Jai - Yousendit | Sendspace | Mediafire
11 - Jen - Tee Ruk lyrics composed by Jen - Yousendit | Sendspace | Mediafire
12 - Ning - Jai Nuk Leng - Yousendit | Sendspace | Mediafire

if a link is wrong just let me know ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yay first here! WOW girls! WOW! WOW! WOW! Nai chob mark mark mark mark! I am going to sync your songs into my phone.

Naah Jen laung Karm Torb Kong Hua Jai hai gub noo chai mai? lol, I chob kow kang tua eng. Well now I know if I ever miss you I can just listen to your sexy voice. :)

Ning I so love your song Jai Nak Leng. Gaeng jing jing!

Nong Icy Ice great job kid. I love your accent lol.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
wooowww. some cool ass people in this new new album 0_o. i didn't know about this. i'm downloading the whole thing so i can put it in my mp3 player so i haven't listened to it but i know i'll love it! the tracklist looks amazing with the lineup --- can't wait to hear!! and omo jojo is in it??? wowww. i really can't wait ;) great job to everyone who was in this album. i'm so sorry p'jen i haven't been around but indeed i will miss you so much.

edit :

got done listening to the whole album (that's right no skips!) i thought the video was very nice p'jen very cute and silly. i love it ^_^ wowww the album and the two original songs by p'jen - i'm awestruck. they are fantabolous!!!! anytime i miss you i just listen to you sing hehehe. you guys did a great job of keeping it a secret =P great job all three gals. nong ice you rocked with your version of len kaung soong (*rockin \m/' )

judyp

sarNie Adult
i only started listening to the songs, i wish i can singg. boohoo! but you guys did an awesome job! ^_^

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
dude i'm highly impress by this album and also how u guys kept this as a secret... u guys are good.. woot woot!! another many hits from Ning-A-Ling, p'Jen, and nong'ICE......

omg p'jen i'm so so inlove with that song "Klub Ma Ruk Kun" from the Sai Roong OST....... i've been searching everywhere for it....... mind hoooking me up with the orginal version also???

great jobs guys!!! bravo!!! clap clap!!! but aww there's no fast songs :( why's that?

XCappy

Mr. Char
I have one-hour free time. Thanks for this release girls ;).

I'm so glad to get the video last night from p'Jen. I slept too late also, need some coffee. I'll go down take one while it's downloading here. School bandwidth is good :D

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
haha sorry ma voicy sucked i been so freaken ill ==' i couldnt hit notes haha buh who cares its all for fun hehe

edit i notice i sing like a kid wen i sing chins song ==' with some kid of thing stuck up ma nose hahahaha now listeing too all da songs

muchas gracias. so where's your record? ;) i'll be waiting. B)

great sounds ladies. i'm listening to it right now. :p

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
you girls did a wonderful job...got me all emotional with the songs..because most of the songs on here are my favorite sappy songs of all time!! well done ladies=]

dfemc

sarNie Adult
OH HO! i chob maaaaak. this ting tong productions na ruk baab soot soot leu. this will be my car ride listening album for the next few weeks. and the hot girls in that preview video to top that off... SOOT LEU! sign me up for backstage passes with ning, jen & this miss.ice ;)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha tingtong production...now that's something... when you have application out tell me...I'm a tingtong too.

Yah! You sure kept it on the downlow ladies. -_-

Jo...your voice improved!

Good job ladies..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Great job. With this many albums, we might finally be able to put together Sarnworld's Greatest Hits Album.

It's awesome that more people are putting out stuff. It makes SW more of a community. And besides, you guys take the focus off the fact that I've been flaky.

;)

XCappy

Mr. Char
This album is really great, some songs are on repeat at the moment on my Winamp player. I was supposed to turn off the comp but I saved the album in my USB key at school...

For those who watch the video, check at 50 seconds, in the background, my flat is somewhere in white. There are lots of birds near the lake, and sometimes when I have some expired bread, they get it into their tummies.

Few seconds later, Jen has promoted a bank group :D.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
OMG, I just watched the video. It's soooo amazing. I think I'm in love...like, for serious. :wub:

Wow. I love the scenery and I love how it was put together. That thing at the beginning and end was kinda creepy. But how you guys talked about love was amazing. And Jen, you said my real name. That's sooo hot.

Ah... :wub: