Request : Khmer Song/Karaoke/Movies

Rainy

sarNie Egg
d0se any0ne havee`

Srolanh Bong Min Sdaiy Krouy by pich chena???

well if y0uh d0 can y0uh please upl0ad itt` f0` meh! thankss! ^_^

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
Rainy said:
d0se any0ne havee`

Srolanh Bong Min Sdaiy Krouy by pich chena???

well if y0uh d0 can y0uh please upl0ad itt` f0` meh! thankss! ^_^
[post="156554"][/post]​
Do you want the song or the music video?...because I have both.... :D

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Any one has an mp3 or WMA of meas soksaphea's song "Everytime" or any other songs by her?

Twinky

sarNie Elites
SokLaHote
Any one has an mp3 or WMA of meas soksaphea's song "Everytime" or any other songs by her?
Check under KhmerNicole in the Archive section she has a lot of her songs.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
so_real_gurl
does anyone have this song by rotha -auy oun pleck mdeck tow? it's kinda old from 2003 or 2004. it's from new world vol 10

here's the link to this song that uses the same music as the rotha song i'm looking for. http://www.sendspace.com/file/1u38xh

does anyone know who the singer is?
I actually have this song. But I have to search for it alittle and I have to go to school right now...but if no one has it up by the time I'm back I'll upload it for you...

Twinky

sarNie Elites
so_real_gurl
does anyone have this song by rotha -auy oun pleck mdeck tow? it's kinda old from 2003 or 2004. it's from new world vol 10

here's the link to this song that uses the same music as the rotha song i'm looking for. http://www.sendspace.com/file/1u38xh

does anyone know who the singer is?
CHECK IN THE KHMER DOWNLOAD SECTION IT'S BEEN UPLOADED

so_real_gurl

sarNie Egg
Twinky said:
so_real_gurl

CHECK IN THE KHMER DOWNLOAD SECTION IT'S BEEN UPLOADED
[post="170423"][/post]​

thank u sooooooooooooooo much. i appreciate it. i've been looking for this song for a year and i looked in every site and i rememebred how i used to come here. so thank u very much

Twinky

sarNie Elites
so_real_gurl
thank u sooooooooooooooo much. i appreciate it. i've been looking for this song for a year and i looked in every site and i rememebred how i used to come here. so thank u very much
No problem....I'm glade that you are happy

sopheab

sarNie Egg

AF4aZns

sarNie Egg
Can someone please reupload the mouse loves rice song? Haha I'm not even a Preap Sovath fan, but I love that song for some reason. It's just too cute! Thank you in advance!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Hi Y'all eheheh.. uhm may I make some khmer song request?

I've heard people said that Meas Sok Sophea sang one of Toni Braxton song "Unbreak my heart" (Khmer Version that is). Can someone direct me to this song?

More over, I'm looking for Don't Leave Me.. by Sayla?? I'm not sure but it's from Chlangden. I try to get the DVD but it's always out grrrr.. if someone can get me the MP3, I'll appreciate greatly!

Thank you in advance.