Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oOo thanks gals!!! for the teasers! man lol I didn't know he did a lakorn with vicky wah lol and omg this lakorn im waiting impatiently and only a few more weeks till it airs.. I think I'm gonna do an open mic discussion on this lakorn on the radio hahah lol thats how much I look forward to it -____- lol

neena

sarNie Adult
Yes I know and I wanan see him with Aom I think that would be pretty hot pairing ... and with Ann to that would blow the top right there... hahah out of no where chakrit comes back and with that big bang and turn 2006 into his year =x
hahahah...yeah i wanna see him wiht aom some day...i saw the music video they had together...whoa! so beautiful together! i like them already together...just ths idea of them playing lovers is exciting because they're such great actors! :D

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
hahahah...yeah i wanna see him wiht aom some day...i saw the music video they had together...whoa! so beautiful together! i like them already together...just ths idea of them playing lovers is exciting because they're such great actors! :D
aom and chakrit would be my dream come true!!! :blush:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder why exact hasnt paired up aom with chakrit by now..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmmm tinah maybe because their schedules... Aom and Chakrit are both fairly busy and oOo maybe out of no where one day we wake up and theres news about it haha hope so *crosses fingers* but this week up untill the airing of this lakorn we will have discussion hour about it hehehe lol this lakorn is gonna be my history .. lol cause its the motivation for the show hahah kidding im such a dork lol =x

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmmm tinah maybe because their schedules... Aom and Chakrit are both fairly busy and oOo maybe out of no where one day we wake up and theres news about it haha hope so *crosses fingers* but this week up untill the airing of this lakorn we will have discussion hour about it hehehe lol this lakorn is gonna be my history .. lol cause its the motivation for the show hahah kidding im such a dork lol =x
yeh i think its because their schedule never match up..chakrit has been working with exact alot so i would assume p'boyd would pair him with aom..

oh i didnt know you was that excited about this lakorn..lol..im just as excited as you are..havent seen a boran in so long..and Joy is in it :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i like Pope sanae ha!! i thought it was romantic..joy and kelly was cute together..and the song was sweet!..

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE TOO...I MEAN...MY TWO FAVORITE ACTORS COMING TOGETHER...I LOVE JOY TOO..SHE'S ONE OF MY FAVS....!! UMMM....HAS JOY EVER KISS ONSCREEN???...CAUSE CHAKRIT IS A HOT KISSER!!!...:)

oOo thanks gals!!! for the teasers! man lol I didn't know he did a lakorn with vicky wah lol and omg this lakorn im waiting impatiently and only a few more weeks till it airs.. I think I'm gonna do an open mic discussion on this lakorn on the radio hahah lol thats how much I look forward to it -____- lol
UMM...YEAH..HE DID A LAKORN WITH VICKI SUNISA JETT....I LOVED IT...BTW...DOES ANYONE KNOW THE TITLE OF THAT LAKORN..I'VE ONLY SEEN THE DUBBED ONE....:( AND THEY MAKE A HOT PAIR TOO...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Pop sanae ha was kind of sad --____-- actually it was during lots of part because it was mainly Joy being a ghost her and kelly were lovers and she was to marry some other guy he ends up killing kelly i think and joy also and curses her so she cannot reborn and that he will follow them to every life time to bother them and a dagger can break the curse.. but also ..Joy has to find her body.. her reborning in her previous form but not with her soul.. one day Joy the human one gets lured somewhere and something happens and she dies then the Joy that is the ghiost returns back into her body and she tricks Kelly into thinking that she is still the one that was already in the body, but at the ending he finds out the truth and they hug and the end thats all i remember hah sorry =x lol

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
this will air nov 6th on monday and tuesday at 20:30 according to thaidramafan.com....
can't wait to watch this... =]