Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
update news: Tanyarae play in this la korn too. she probably play as a bad role that argue with Joy. the storyline is about slaves in olden days. about chaotic things between slaves and their boss. argue, fighting, love stuffs. yea, Joy is older than Chakrit but not that much. probably 2 yrs older. i can't wait to watch it. i hope there are some sweet scenes between Joy+Chakrit.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
lidogurl said:
never thought of them pairing up before ....but hope its good....and isnt joy older then chakrit???
[post="61882"][/post]​
Like teedee said, Joy is not that older than Chakrit. Here are the birthday of both of them.

Chakrit: June 25, 1978
Joy: Dec 3, 1977

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh thanx teedee for the news!..i love tanya..glad shes in the lakorn too..shes going to be really evil if shes the nang rai..and this is a period lakorn..you know nang ek is always dumb..slaves?..i hate those days..its soo sad..this is probaly going to be one sad lakorn

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this lakorn...Joy and Chakrit makes a cute couple! Also, Chatchai and Jariya are an amazing cast! It's going to be interesting!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
wow...why have i never thought of joy and chakrit pairing up together?? But this should be good. They both rock!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sarahvang said:
chakrit is having so many lakorns!! aint he tired... lol.. chakrit is so popular lol... he got one with nat to! dang oh.. well i love to see chakrit anyways.. lol... can't wai.t
[post="60750"][/post]​
LOL...if you look closely in the recent pics, especially, those with Pinky...you can see the dark eye circles and or bags :ph34r: ...this guy needs to sleep instead of running around with these beautiful ladies in lakorns ^_^

I guess he's stocking up on his Red Bulls drink... ;)

A period lakorn huh...most of them are usually very sad :( ...Just have to remember to buy plenty of Kleenex prior to viewing LOL

I wonder if he is going to be the submissive or the dominant/aggressive type...Sooo...is he the slave or the "Koon Loung" type people? Aggressive slave? LOL would probably be something new... :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
We should make a thread of which actress he hasn't starred with yet. Most of his channel 3 lakorn are still in stock. I wonder if the one with yardthip is that even film yet or is it put on stock. I like him because he can play any roles. He's definitely not the typical one type p'ek. Joy used to play time periods lakorn before too just not too far. Jenjira was one and there's another one that i can't remember the name. I wonder when will this one be airred. I'm excited already!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
He also has a lakorn with Marsha that is currently filming. As for the one with Yardtip I think it's done filming already. Because I saw some picture of it at thaidramafan. Ch.3 always put Chakrit lakorn on stock.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i can tell this lakorn is gonna be sad..boran type is always sad..and the nang ek is always weak and dumb..who gets picked on by the nang rai..and since tanya is in here..its gonna be even worse..tanya is good at being nang rai..

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
Joy is only a few months older.. =]

still... two talented people together.. cant wait!!!

oOO.. why they put Chakrit's lakorn's on stock? .. =[

i want to watch this nowwww!!! arghhh... i cant wait that long..

oh wait.. maybe since joy is in it.. it might air soon..
liek how they aired "Sapai Part-Time" .. that was because how.. "Rachanee Morlumm" was a BIG HIT... hehe..

we might be lucky... =]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope this la korn will air soon too. i read they are going to start filiming in Feb. i can't wait to see it. i like both Joy and Chakrit. they both are great actors. yea, i think it will be a sad drama la korn. i guess Joy probably going to play as a slave. may be Chakrit play as a rich guy. i hope there are some sweet scenes between them not like when she play with Paul in rachanimallum so little sweet scenes.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
update: i just read
Joy & Tanya play as half sisters. they have the same dad but different mom. Tanya's mom is play by Noon Sinitra she play bad, Joy's mom is a slave she's "mear noi" i don't know if Tanya will play good or bad. i guess probably Chakrit play as a rich guy. because usually this kind of plot pra aek is mostly rich and the 2 sisters fight over 1 good. Tanya probably play bad since her mom is bad which probably teach her to be bad too. because jealous of Joy and her mom that the dad love them more i guess. maybe Nok Jareeya play as Joy's mom and Nok Chartchai play as the dad. i can't wait to watch it.

juicee

sarNie Elites
who's noon sinitra? the only one i can think of with a similar name is noon sunisa (or something like that) - ploy's older sister. if it's her...wow, she taking on the mom role?

tinah

sarNie Coma
tanya is playing as the bad character..from etasia Noon is Tanya's mom..its probaly like Aya Rak..when chatchai 3 wives..and then the kids generation too..so tanya is probaly going to hate joy in the kids generation

tinah

sarNie Coma
jentara isnt in this lakorn anymore..so Chatchai's wife is in here instead?..oh well its still kool..but yeh having Noon and Tanya as mother and daughter..this is going to be good!..they're both evil..cant wait til they come out with some pix