RIP Por

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so, i was randomly watching thai entainment videos and saw that p'por is in the hospital stated as being in critical condition. apparently, he contracted dengue fever which occurs through mosquito bites. p'por is an advocate for animal rights/protection. this apparently happened while he was out working with animals. i dont know the whole story and am not sure if this old news but just in case people wanted to know, therez a link belowe. so sad...

http://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/learning-from-news/761504/por-still-in-critical-condition-doctors-say

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:bhehe:  You're a little late on that, go check out Various ET News thread, we had been talking about it since day 1. :wink:  

But yes I pray that he will recovered soon. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:thumbsup:  It's alright, there SHOULD be a whole new thread for this, because is a big deal and big news.  I think if I see new update I'll post in here instead too. :yes:

Praying for P'Por to get well soon and Praying for Paris to stay strong! :flowers:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Maya_Fantasy said:
:thumbsup:  It's alright, there SHOULD be a whole new thread for this, because is a big deal and big news.  I think if I see new update I'll post in here instead too. :yes:

Praying for P'Por to get well soon and Praying for Paris to stay strong! :flowers:
ur so sweet trying to make me feel better about this thread. lol!!!

my visits in asianfuse are so various, so i kind stopped going in the "various ET" thread bc it was getting confusing in terms of who was talking about what when people replied, and so i missed see the whole p'por being sick topic.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Aww, don't be.    Thank you for creating this thread for Por.

From now on, I will post any new updates here.

This is the 9th update from the hospital.

Por is still in critical condition and in critical care unit.    His heartbeats are irregular and very hard to control.  They have to use medication to regulate his heartbeats.    His blood pressure is still low and dropping intermittently so they have to use high dose of medication to regulate his blood pressure.    His lungs and kidneys functions are still the same.   I take it there's no improvement; there's still bleeding on his left lung and they continue to give him blood.   He's still on dialysis and Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenator, ECMO.

This doesn't sound good, but I'm still praying for a miracle.

Thookatha said:
well, this is embarrassing...lol...started a whole damn thread on this...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Vimalee for more update.  Yes that is sad to hear that there is no improvement at all.  I wish and pray that he will wake up and improve each and everyday. :worthy:

Yesterday I was ready about Mor-doo was saying is his "jao gam" after him :scratchchin:  that is scary and wish his parent can helps pray or do a merit on his behalf to payback to that "jao gam" and asks for forgiveness.  But who the heck is that Mor-doo to come out and blast it to the media like that?  If he really want to help P'Por he should contacted P'Por's manager or his parent quietly, not goes to the medias. :crazy:

Thookatha, lolz yes, but is really not that, we really do need a new thread for this, because you are so right, it's confusing and hard to keep up with all the news in that thread.  I don't even bother to read or go in there, I was only in thread is because checking out P'Por's news. :D

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Personally I think every near death illness can be said to be a result of "jao gum" or karma expecially if you believe in it. My fortune teller also said my illness was the result of karma from last lifetime. I think people accept it to give it a reason of why bad things happens to people. I'm ok with it because it gives me a sense of security that if we/I/him get passed this, we paid our dues. I believe that WHEN Por wakes up from this, he will value his life and his family so so much more then he already has.

su su!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Meow I understand that, and I believe in those 100% whole heart, but what I'm having problem with is, the mor doo guy shouldn't just come out and say all those to the media.  I wish that he would go directly to P'Por family or his manager and tell them that if he want to help, why went to the media for?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Did he go to the media or did the media go to him? Often time it is the media who would go ask fortune tellers because they need something to write news about.

cecilia

Staff member
Maya_Fantasy said:
My reading Thai is very limit lolz, so I'm not sure if he went to them or the media went to him.

Here is the link to the article maybe you can explain further of what he is saying beside what I already post above. :wink:

http://tvpoolonline.com/#!entry&id=5649488c252e08a3ebee043f

(Oh if LINK doesn't work... you have to copy and past the whole thing)
It says he came out to post about ordaining for Por ... 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
She's cute, reminds me of Poo Mantana. Anyway, they make a really cute couple.

Aww, still praying for his full recovery.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwwwwww Por's daughter is so so so cute. She also has FC account with 17.8k followers
4:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zF8G56ekqE

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Look at her eyes...so dark. In the pics of her and the teddy is so innocent. It makes me.want to hug her.

She has followings already? That's amazingly crazy to see how they start so early.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
His wife is beautiful, he needs to wake up, his daughter's eyes are so cute. This makes me want to cry, please please wake up!