Rome & Rita

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope for Rteam to pair up again in a good story like KKKJ for their first lakorn. I love their first lakorn so much with alot of sweet scenes.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Yes! totally agree they are the hottest couple. i keep coming back to this thread as well! someone mentioned this is another photo shot so doesthis mean there's another one they had together before?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. this shoot is brought up xp...

SUPER LOVE IT!!

i thought this shoot was there first one.. but i guess not... because i found an older one of them....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
see ..

hehe.. they were younger here xp..

somp9

sarNie Adult
Do you have more of their pictures inside the magazine?

I miss RTEAM too. Hope to see them pair again soon.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. for the on i posted up? lol.. yea i have some more.. i'll post it up later.. i have my hands full atm lol..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wonder if the shoot posted in the first page, is there better copies?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow really well post them when you can aikoden gosh how i miss rteam so much for sure there's no rteam for 09 but for 2010 i hope for two lakorns but i'll settle for one...why don't the directors see what i see lol

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! thank you so much for posting the pictures! I love it. Looking at the upcoming lakorn announcements from ch 3. Looks like the other lakorns that have been announced but have not yet aired are, fai ruk arsoon, prasert mued, jamluey kamatap, and a couple of none big name ones. So looks like Rita's and rome's lakorn will not be filming until later this year or next? I'm so sad.