Ruk Nee Kiang Tawan(Media of Medias)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.1 was good. Oil&Joy are so cute! i like the end song. can't wait for ep.2. hope Joy will have more la korns.

sine18

sarNie Egg
I like this lakorn..the storyline seems real and doesnt go overboard or get too dramatic. And oil and joy, the two leads, have good chemistry.

nina07

sarNie Adult
First episode was good.
I liked it, Oil and Joy are funny and cute together. ^_^
Joy sings the opening credits theme song right? It sounds like her voice. :huh:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.3 was funny/cute. Joy is so cute! i like her character. Oil is cute too. they make a cute match. want them to play a new la korn together again. yeah they have good chemistry in here. no i read Joy didn't sing the theme song. yeah agree the storyline is realistic and so does pra'ek and nang'ek characters.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awwsh, I hope after this Joy will have more lakorns also. She's been offscreen for so long, but I guess I understand why. I hope she's learned her lesson and shape up to where they can give her more roles. It probably depends on the reception of the lakorn and audience also. Joy is so cute x3

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I didn't even know this started...I guess I've been so into Taiwanese dramas that I completely forgot to check up on my lakorns....no subs...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.5 was so cute! the scene they sing together and the good bye scene was cute,sweet that pra'ek tell nang'ek he love her and will come back to marry her & they'll have kids together but sad that she didn't get his letter. love Oil&Joy in here.

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone tell me who the cop girl is...its on the tip of my tongue and will bug me until ti find out......

SunStar

sarNie Elites
this is actually a very good love lakorn... Oil and Joy both have great chemistry with each other... very cute too!!!

fanny

sarNie Adult
can anyone tell me who the cop girl is...its on the tip of my tongue and will bug me until ti find out......
her name is also joy, she play pepper's sister in sao banrai kub nai hiso. the one ann and pepper's most recent one. i like her character i think she is cute, i wish someone else would pair with her, i dont mind wan, but i prefer someone else than him.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like her with boy in sao banrai kub nai hiso they were a cute couple, yay.. next episode oil see joy. but it was so sad her dad die. and she misunderstood oil. yeah it's a very good la korn. oil and Joy are a cute couple. they have great chemistry.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha if only it was rotmay instead of Joy but I like Joy too with Wan x3 loving Joy S and Oil in here although it's kind of corny but its cute ^__^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Last night I got to start on this, episode 1 was funny like everyone had mention. My favorite scene was when Oil was walking on the side of the road and fell into the small muddy stream. Joy S was riding her motorcycle crusing when Oil pops out of nowhere. I would have been scared too like how she was. lmao... that was too funny. I absolutely like the part where she told Oil to clean himself up. When he changes, the camera goes into a slo-mo. I loved it, it is usually the praek who is awed by nangek beauty. Episode 2... it was not as good as episode 1, I did skipped a few.

It will take me at least up to 5 episode before I could catch on their characters name or someone can volunteer to give me their character's name. Hehehe!!! =D Btwn I will be starting on episode 4 today or by the end of this week. I still have others to catch up on. I like how this is a bit more realistic. And no bickering, I am a big fan of pranangs at it with each other but this I like. The pace is sort of fast but then it is slowing down. I hope it won't make me discontinue this lakorn. By the way Oil is such a hottie in here.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.17 the scene they at the waterfall was so sweet and sad. Joy play this scene so well, make me cried along with her. :lmao:
his love for her is so real. i like the guy song(the voice kinda sound like Oil) fit so well with pra'ek's feeling to nang'ek, i want it but sad nobody has the song. but it's so unreal though how can she not know that he's the farang(kenny) that lives in her house.

Oil's character name is: Fah-Feun
Joy's character name is: Deuan-tem

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ep.17 the scene they at the waterfall was so sweet and sad. Joy play this scene so well, make me cried along with her. :lmao:
his love for her is so real. i like the guy song(the voice kinda sound like Oil) fit so well with pra'ek's feeling to nang'ek, i want it but sad nobody has the song. but it's so unreal though how can she not know that he's the farang(kenny) that lives in her house.

Oil's character name is: Fah-Feun
Joy's character name is: Deuan-tem
Thanks Teedee. Last night I was watching episode 4 and I finally got their names down. I will try to at least finish 3 episodes tonight after I pay my bills at PG&E, first I have to look up a new location. I would pay at the Asian store, but those greedy people only accept cash and they charge. I went to the site and it said Neighborhood Payment Center can pay by cash, check or money order no credit. Plus it stated it should be free of charge. Ugh. Okay enough of my rage against that store. Oh the chemistry in here is okay… not the best but not the worst either. Seems like I don’t have much sarnies to spam with me on this lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I finally caught up a bit but deng thats messed up what Aki did to Poodjeeb when he tricked her to their "first" time place but luckily she got away even if she is the nang rai I dont think that it would have been fair to her to get that sort of mistreatment

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ I am confused why the cops are after Oil. I mean he didn't kill his father and he is not even remorse after his dad died. i couldnt stop laughing when she fell ontop of her partner and puked on his face. gross but yet extremely funny... I thought they were going to kiss but I guess not. i stopped at 13... getting kind of stupid. lately i have been ff... I am confused why the cops are after Oil. I mean he didn't kill his father and he is not even remorse after his dad died. plus joy couldnt even tell the farang was oil... just too fake there for me lmao...