Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

yunyun

sarNie Egg
does anyone know if anyone is subbing this show in english ???
also can someone tell me the synapsis in this show i really want to know...
thanks...

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
as sum1 had mentioned b4 the latest epi where he kidnaps her and takes her to that house and yacht thing reminded me off soo many other lakorns ------ like sawan bieng cos it was the same room and he also tied her up, brought her nu clothes, told her to shower and made food for her and the boat thing where she jumped off and ken thru ann off, like jamluey ruk when pat got changed into da green top it reminded me of soriya and her green top she wore, so innocent looking in both cases and the yatching thing reminded me of badarn jai and the jumping of thing too when aom jumped off.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
as sum1 had mentioned b4 the latest epi where he kidnaps her and takes her to that house and yacht thing reminded me off soo many other lakorns ------ like sawan bieng cos it was the same room and he also tied her up, brought her nu clothes, told her to shower and made food for her and the boat thing where she jumped off and ken thru ann off, like jamluey ruk when pat got changed into da green top it reminded me of soriya and her green top she wore, so innocent looking in both cases and the yatching thing reminded me of badarn jai and the jumping of thing too when aom jumped off.....
haha revenge dramas are getting repetitive huh.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
This is really cute, credit to SpicyForumNet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hWVxQF_obg

:arrg: Raise your hand if you feel sorry for Papop now...cuz after seeing episode 9, I know I do.

How can Neung do that after Papop is finally sincere and devoted to her? He was so sweet and has become a complete gentleman...it makes me so mad that she only shows him affection in order to win her enemies...He has no idea either, that's the saddest part. I know that he's not gonna get mad, he's just gonna get completely heart-broken, especially after seeing the preview where Neung is telling his mom that she doesn't love Papop...the look on his face when she realizes he's behind her...broke my heart to see even if it was just a second...I can't believe she did that...he changed already, if she wanted revenge, she shouldn't use his love for her as a tool...That's so wrong of her. Every cute scene they have makes me cringe, because he's so in love, with no idea that the woman he loves more than anything is just using him to get revenge. Granted, he took revenge on her and used her love for him to hurt her, but he apologized, and he did it because of a mother he thought he knew...But no matter what, he realized that he loved her too much to continue to do that to her. I'm trying to see this from both sides here, but no matter how I look at it, Neung is still wrong to me. It was their chance to start over, but she didn't take it...I somehow feel worse for him than I did for her when he was practically abusing her. Because in a way, he kept hurting her physically, but that's all he could do, it was obvious that he loved her, even through his anger, half the things he did was because of love...the jealousy, etc...But she's using his emotions and toying with his feelings, after he finally becomes vulnerable and admits continually to her that he loves her. I FEEL SO BAD FOR PAPOP!!!

I like that she's getting back at Papop's mom and Prim though...those two deserve everything that's coming to them...I loved watching those scenes where those two get so mad, but they can't do anything about it...watching them pretend to be nice in front of Papop when they practically want to rip Neung's head off.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
haha revenge dramas are getting repetitive huh.

some things are repetitive. but i thnk this one is somewhat unique. I like how p'pope pretends to attempting to 'r' neung but then ends up letting her go. Kinda sweet. Bittersweet. Despite all the drama.

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
i'm loving this lakorn so much! not only is this lakorn unique in its own special way, but the acting (emotions, feelings, etc.) look so real!!!! paul and pat play their roles very well!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Has anyone uploaded Paul and Pat on Ratree Samosorn? I wanna know what everyone's talking about with how Pat acts around Paul...plus, I just wanna see Paul.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That was a really cute clip lol
I haven't been abe to watch this lakorn at all. Too many things to do T_T

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
idk...but i don't like it when pr'ek hits n'ek...don't use strenght against a woman..it doesn't look rite...i feel so sorry 4 p'pat in this lakorn...but still watching it cuz i want to know how it end...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
idk...but i don't like it when pr'ek hits n'ek...don't use strenght against a woman..it doesn't look rite...i feel so sorry 4 p'pat in this lakorn...but still watching it cuz i want to know how it end...

I'm kind of on the fence about the slapping...yeah, it sucks, but I wanna know what she says to make him slap her like that...because he does love her a lot...I really feel bad for Paul, throughout the whole series...At first, he has to trick her into marrying him, while still being in love with her...then he tortures her as vengeance for his mom, even though he loves her...then he gets amnesia and falls in love with her all over again, only to go home to get manipulated into a divorce with the woman he loves...then he remembers it all and tortures her again, and keeping her away from her dying mother, doing this while he still loves her...Then he realizes how much he loves her and how badly he wants to let it all go to start over...only to be fooled by Pat who has her own vendetta...It's this whole twisted love story, but I end up feeling bad for Paul the most...because he's only being filial, thinking Pat and her mom did something to his mom, not knowing how evil she really is...He's being tricked by his mom, Prim...and more recently, Pat...I feel bad for him because I could see how much he loves Pat throughout the whole lakorn...even though he was being mean to her, you could see guilt and remorse on his face...Paul's really good in this one, it's my favorite revenge lakorn, but it's so hard to watch when Pat marries him so she could get back at his mom for practically hurting her mom to death...The scene where he's crying after Pat pepper sprays him...is so heart-breaking to watch...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It looks like such a beautiful ending ^_^ !
Awe... Is Bprim gonna have a happy ending with that guy?
I hope so. her whole life has been only misery :( .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hooray! I finally finished last week's episode. It's actually getting really good.
I don't feel sorry for Namneung or Papop. It's really just their own faults.