Ruk Ter Took Wun

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Go is really evil. Yup that's all i have to say about episode 3. I can't wait to see next week's episodes...i wish this aired like everyday. Okay i'mma go and watch episode 2 again...it was just too cute.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
is Go interested in Aom or Meiji?
Go has always liked Meiji but I think he knows he doesn't have a chance. When he ran into Aom, I guess the way they ran into each other made him "ping" her. And especially knowing that Ken likes Aom, he wants Ken to know what it feels like to be the "loser." So now he's going to go after Aom like Ken so he can take her away from him.

On episode 2, mine kinda messed up the last 20 minutes. It just froze on me. Does anyone know who took her necklace or if she was able to find it or not? Thanks!!!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Is the girl that plays Rose the same one that is Neung in Ram Pissaward? If so, that is not right that she is Go's love interest because they were protrayed as siblings in Ram Pissaward. I don't like it when the actors are protrayed as siblings in one lakorn and then as lovers in another lakorn, like when they did that to Pat and Por. As a viewer, I can't accept that. They need to stop doing that!!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
gosh..I can't wait til episode 4 and 5!!! I wanna see ken jealous now..since aom's jealous already ^_^..lol..I think ken and Go are both hot...BTW..does anyone know how many episodes this lakorn has????

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, is the girl who works with Aom really a guy?..i was so fooled!..she looks so much like a girl.

totally agree that Go looks hot in here and also mature too.

Bou

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn, love ken and aom, i love the swt and kute scenes between the two, i hope the ending wont be like song rao nirandon!!

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is really cute but i'm kind of hesitant to watch it. it looks too saaaddd. I'm still deciding if this is emotionally worth it for me. haahah

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
it was so ghetto how the aunt and uncle took the necklace,and the aunt showed up at the salon to accuse the lady of stealin it..hahaha, poor lady even tho shes mean to aom..

i was waitin for that scene in the preview where aom tells ken shes not takin his gifts no more and he doesnt need to miss her, and then he walks away all sad.. omg damn this scene wasnt in part 3. ken just so look adorable doin that..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
oh okay. so her aunt and uncle took her necklace. man, they're so mean! it was hard for me to watch her when she was little. her aunt just left her and ran off with the money! so mean!!! how can anyone do that to their own blood?

Bou

sarNie Adult
i have a question, does anybody know what it says on Ken's fortune cookie?

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^I was wondering about that too...I knew it said ruk...something...couldn't figure out the rest.
I can't wait for tomorrow morning!!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I was so looking forward for this...but sad...I didn't like Aom's character in here. She's simply boring. Although, I like Ken's character....that's all I have to say. P.S...I won't be watching it until the final part's here.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I heard Chewy Bewy calling my name, so I had to bring my summaries here and share it with all the sarnies. :spin:

Episode 1 Summary
On a clear, beautiful day, Aom gave offering to the Buddha for blessing. This day is the anniversary of her parents’ death. Aom talked to her parents in the sky making sure no one sees her talking to herself, saying that today is her first day to start a job that she enjoyed and that she will save a bunch of money so that her parents’ wish will come true. Aom lives with her uncle and aunt, who like to drinks and party. Aom made breakfast for her aunt and uncle and noticed that she was running late so she decided to get ready and rushed to the Salon. Ken was working on the set, taking pictures of a model at a park. As he was looking through the camera frame taking pictures, an image of a woman walked across the camera. Ken was surprised to see such a beautiful lady in front of him. Aom said sorry to the crew and Ken mentioned that everything is okay. As Aom walked away, she turned back to look at Ken and smiled to herself, pleased by his personality. Ken also looked back at Aom when she turned to walk away.

Aom got to the salon and noticed another girl (Wancy) waiting for the Salon to open. The girl started to talk about herself, thinking that Aom is the owner of the shop. Aom explained that she’s not the owner and that she’s there to work also. The two agreed to become friend, and the girl told Aom that she has a secret to tell and for Aom not to tell anyone, and that the truth is she’s really not a female. Aom said that she already knows it by the smell of her perfume, stating that no female wears that much perfume. The two started arguing and the lady who works at the shop splashed water on them to stop them from fighting. The owner of the shop (Pee Buoy) arrived and asked the lady to look after Aom and Wancy. The lady told them that they will only hire one person, but the truth is the both of them are hired. She just wanted to test who is more of a hard worker.

Back at home, Ken looked at Aom’s pictures on his laptop, mesmerized by her beauty. He looked through different shots, thinking who she could be. He went back to the park where he first met her waiting to see if she would cross his path again. After hours of waiting and no signs of Aom, he returned. Aom was working hard at the shop, making sure she makes a good impression. Aom is so darn clumsy and cute! The lady that works at the shop mentioned to the both that they did a great job today, but she would like to see them again tomorrow to see how things go.

That night Ken attended a charity event, his mother and father was also there. His parents want him to meet a girl by the name of Rout, a celebrity, and the daughter of Ken’s parent’s friend. Ken immediately excused himself before he could meet Rout. The next day at work, Wancy brought in some stinky food; she and the other workers were eating it up causing their breath to stink. Pee Buoy was not able to take anyone to the Spa because of the workers’ breath. She decides to take Aom to the Spa since she was the only one who didn’t eat the food.

The owner explained to Aom that this is a very important client and for Aom to be careful and do every perfectly. The hiso lady was getting a foot massage when Aom arrived. Aom was so nervous and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. It turns out the hiso lady is the lady who approved for Pee Buoy to borrow money to open the Salon, that’s why it’s very crucial they treat her well. Aom accidentally handed the foot towel to Pee Buoy. Pee Buoy didn’t know and wiped the hiso lady’s face with it. Aom immediately went to get a fresh towel and apologize and wiped the hiso lady’s face. The hiso lady was impressed that Aom wasn’t scared, and said that she’s not mad. Pee Buoy told Aom to wait outside.

The Spa hired Ken to take pictures of the place. Ken found a spot at the Spa garden and moved around a couple of pots. He looked up and there he saw Aom smiling at him. He was excited to see Aom and walked towards her. He smiled and said, "You are the person I met yesterday in the morning" Aom said, "Yes, you are the camera man" Ken asked, “You remembered me too?” Aom apologized for what happened at the photo shoot and asked what he is doing. Before Ken could answer, she asked him if he also worked as a garden man. Ken didn’t know how to answer and agreed with Aom's comment. Aom asked why he has to work as a garden man when he earns a pretty good living being a photographer. Ken nervously said that it’s nothing serious that he’s only doing it for fun. Ken asked Aom if she came to spend time at the Spa. Before Aom could answer, Pee Buoy called her name, “Alisa”, and Aom excused herself. Ken ran after her wanting to know more info but Pee Buoy’s car took off before he had a chance.

Aom’s aunt and uncle asked Aom to borrow money from her boss, stating that her aunt had a good dream and that they want to buy the lottery ticket. Aom said that she can’t ask because she just started, but agreed to ask to get her aunt and uncle off her back. Ken loves being a photographer and it’s his passion. He said that if he has a choice he would quit working for his parents. The guy told Ken that he heard that Ken does not have a girlfriend. Ken with a smile on his face stated that this coming Valentine, he’ll definitely have a girlfriend. Of course he was thinking about Aom when stating those comments.

The lady who works at the shop told both Wancy and Aom that they both are hired and she will be the person to manage them. Both girls were excited. Aom nervously asked the lady if she can get her paycheck ahead of time. And the lady said, “Are you crazy? You just started. Keep on dreaming” LOL Ken met his friend to talk about business. His friend seems sneaky and seems to be jealous of Ken. At the meeting, Ken made a good impression to everyone, leaving his friend and the mother looking at him with jealousy. It doesn’t look like his friend is that evil, but his mother is feeding him with negativity about Ken and his family. Supposedly, the mother is related to Ken’s family. His mother is jealous of Ken’s family wealth.

Aom was working hard at the Salon, learning how to wash people hair and etc. Ken went back to the Spa and asked the man who works there if they knew of Aom, stating that he wants for her to be a model and such. Sneaky Ken, knowing he wants the info to meet with Aom again. Too bad the guy did not know. Ken and his friend went to a pub, the girl from another table noticed Ken, and gave a note to the waiter for him to give her number to Ken, but the waiter made a mistake and gave it to his friend. His friend was furious at the waiter and you can tell he envy Ken even more.

The friend mentioned that he wants to meet Rout. Ken called his mother to see if Rout will be at an event that was going on that night. They got to the event, but you can tell that Rout was only interested in Ken, not his friend. It turns out that Rout and Ken’s friend already knew each other from the past. Ken’s friend has a crush on Rout and Ken encourages him to pursue her. That night they got stuck in traffic and the friend noticed Aom walking on the street and said that she looks lovely. It was dark so Ken couldn’t see her clear but said that she looks similiar the female he likes. He told his friend that the girl he likes seems to be hiso also. But we all know Aom is far from hiso.

The next day Aom saw an advertisement for learning how to cook Korean food and requested off to attend the class. Ken received a phone call to be the photographer of the special class. Aom busted through the door, late to arrive, and Ken was surprised to see her and immediately start taking pictures of her. Aom noticed Ken and they both smiled at one another. During class, Ken kept on taking pictures of Aom and flirting with her. Ken showed the pictures to Aom and said that he should send pictures of her pictures to a contest; they started fussing back and forth. So cute! Ken just started flashing and flashing while Aom was cooking. Aom was so cute in her Korean outfit. When class ended, Ken was afraid that he might that catch Aom again and immediately packed and went looking for Aom. He caught up with her outside, asking to help carry her bags. He asked to take her home and Aom said that she doesn’t want to ride the motorcycle. Ken turned on his car alarm. Aom was surprised and asked is that his car?

Aom said I thought you were a garden man. Ken said I told you that I do a lot of things, a lot of business. Aom immediately asked what business? Ken said Blue Coffee, his family company. He gave Aom his business card. Aom immediately gave it back with a piss off look. Ken asked Aom why is she mad. She said she’s mad because he lied and told him not to bother her anymore. As she walked away, Ken forgot to ask for her number. Ken went back to the place and asked about Aom’s information. He found her number on the signin form and saved the number on his phone. That night, Aom brought back food to her coworkers and her ungrateful aunt and uncle.

When Aom got home that night, Aom received a call from Ken. Ken nervously said “Hello, I’m Watin. The photographer and the garden man.” Aom asked him what he wants, and Ken said he wanted to say sorry for making her misunderstand. Aom said that she forgives him and Ken said that he wants to get to know her a little better. Aom said, “What do you mean?” Ken nervously said he would rather talk about it over dinner and asked Aom to dinner. Aom said that she wants to think about it first. The next day, Aom told Wancy about the situation and Wancy encouraged her to go to dinner with him. Aom told Wancy that Ken thinks she’s hiso. Wancy said she should just act hiso then. Aom said that she can’t lie to him and will tell him the truth.

That night Ken called Aom again and asked her who answered the phone, which is Aom’s neighbor. Aom lied and said it’s her relative and asked why does Ken wants to know. Ken smile shyly on the phone and said that he wants to know more about her. Then he shyly asked Aom, “Do you have a boyfriend?” LOL So cute! Aom was shock and started to blush and asked, “Why do you want to know?” Ken said, “I thought you told me to ask you anything I wanted to know?” Aom said, “Is this all you want to know?” Ken nervously said, “ I also want to know the answer about what I asked you last night about going to dinner?” Aom thought about it and agreed to his proposal. Ken was so happy. Aom nervously said, “Watin, I have something to tell you…” But she couldn’t get it out and said there’s nothing. They both thought of one another when they hung up.

Aom told Wancy at work the next day that she wants to tell Ken the truth but she doesn’t know how since Ken didn’t ask about her status of living. Wancy said then tonight she should dress poorly and let him know. Aom said that she can’t do that because he’s a gentleman and she would look stupid and it wouldn't be appropriate. That day Aom was busy at work and forgot to call Ken about the dinner date. By the time she remembered it was close to 7 pm. She called Ken from a phone booth and apologizes for calling him late. Ken was surprised she called and said that he thought she wasn’t going to call him anymore.

Aom said sorry and that she was busy at work and that he probably already eaten by now. Ken mentioned that he still hasn't eaten because he was afraid he might be full and then she would call. Awww…Aom said sorry and he said its okay and asked where they should meet. Aom said that it’s already late and Ken that it’s okay that they should still meet. That night Aom coworkers gave her a make over, and she also changed her outfit into something more suitable for the occasion. Ken waited for her at the restaurant. As soon as Aom walked through the doors, he was mesmerized by her and walked towards her. They both smiles and looked shyly at one another. Aom apologized for coming late. Ken smiled at her and said you look very beautiful today. They went to their table. Aom didn’t know what to order so she ordered the same food as Ken, not wanting him to know that she’s not really a hiso.

End.

Whew, that was a very long summary. Sorry, it's hard to make it short when each episode is 1 hour and 15 min long. Well, it hopes this help others who can't understand Thai.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
*Note*
Correction on names:
Wancy is Moncy
Ken's friend is Taran
The shop lady is Ja Gwai.

It's hard to hear the name clearly when they pronounce it sometime.

Episode 2 summary

The waiter asked Ken and Aom if they wanted any fruits or deserts as they finished their meal. Aom was full and didn’t want any. Ken asked does the food taste good like he mentioned. Ken smiled at Aom and said that the restaurant has many tasteful dishes and that next time they should come and eat again. Aom smiled back and said, “She’ll think about it.” Aom looked uncomfortably at Ken as he paid the bill. She told him that she has something to tell him and that he might misunderstands her and that she’s probably not what he think she is. The waiter came by and gave them the soft fortune cookies. Aom pulled out the strip of paper that was in her cookie and read her fortune. She read her fortune, something along the line she will face obstacles in life and will have to encounter sorrow before experiencing great happiness. Ken read his to himself and looked at Aom with amusement and smiled. Sorry can’t read Thai to describe what the fortune said.

The next say at work, Moncy joked with Aom and said that she shouldn’t tell Ken the truth until Aom signed the marriage license with Ken. lol Ken was at work daydreaming about Aom and what the fortune said. During the meeting, he smiled to himself and didn’t focus. They discussed on wanting a presenter to promote Blue Coffee. Ken suggested for Rout since her stardom is very popular and he also wants to hook Rout up with his friend, Taran. Everyone agreed to his suggestion. Later on Ken was busy taking pictures of a model at a set. The weather was really hot and caused the model to faint. Ken was sweating all over. The lady on the set asked Pee Boui if her team can rest at Pee Boui’s salon. They carried the model in and fanned her. Meanwhile, Ken walked into the shop and Aom and Moncy were shocked to see him.

Moncy was so curious to see him, looking at Ken while Aom turned her back from him making sure not to face him. Ken wanted to have his hair shampooed. Moncy’s hand got burnt earlier so she couldn’t do the job so Aom had to instead. Aom nervously washed Ken’s hair. She smiled as he closed his eyes and message gently through his hair. When Aom finished, she accidently said, “It’s ready” which caused Ken to be suspicious about the situation. Moncy quickly rushed to be in Aom’s position so that Ken will not know. That day as Ken was working outside of the salon, Aom looked sweetly at him as he was doing his work. Taran had a meeting with Rout and she agreed to be the presenter because of Ken which displeased Taran. He went to ask Ken to be sure that Ken doesn’t care for Rout and Ken told him that he has no feelings.

Pee Boui asked the crew to go out to end after the salon closed. As they walked out of the salon, they noticed Ken’s car. He stood there smiling, waiting for Aom. The crew left Aom since they noticed Ken is there to meet Aom. As Ken and Aom were hanging out in front of the water, Aom apologized for lying to Ken. Ken said that he understands and that it’s okay. Ken said that Aom probably didn’t want to lie either but sometime on certain topic, it’s hard to talk about it whenever. Ken mentioned it’s the same situation as her misunderstanding him for being a gardener. Aom playfully agrees and Ken mentioned that they should be even now. Ken told her that he knows it was her that shampooed his hair not Moncy. He mentioned that the truth is he didn’t know it was her from the beginning but he had a strange feeling that her presence was there and that it had to be her that shampooed his hair. He looked deeply into Aom’s eyes causing her to blush. They enjoyed dinner together that night. Aom asked Ken is it okay if she takes the left over home. Ken wanted to order new food for her to take but she didn’t want him to do so. Ken looked at her with satisfaction. Aom brought the food home, and her ungrateful aunt and uncle was so pleased to eat such good food.

Aom took Ken to eat at a low class place on the side of the road. She treated Ken this time and Ken loved the food. Rout had a business meeting with Taran but he was more interested on carrying a conversation with her than talking about work documents. Rout asked Taran has he been busy lately. He went on and on about his job and Rout cut him short and asked about Ken’s schedule and mentioned that if she questions about the documents she will ask Ken, which caused Taran to be very furious. Ken and Taran were at a jewelry store. Ken was looking for something to buy Aom. Taran was interested to know who the special someone was. Ken told Taran that he’s his friend and when the time comes, Taran will find out who his special lady. Ken found a necklace with a cute charm for Aom and decided to give it to her as a gift.

The lady at the shop, Ja Gwai, wanted for Aom to learn how to blow-dry the client’s hair, but Aom didn’t know the technique and was very nervous. Ja Gwai is especially hard towards Aom. Not sure why, but I’m thinking her intension is good and there’s a reason why she like that. Moncy came to check on Aom to make sure she wasn’t crying and that she’s okay. Aom mentioned that she’s not weak like n’ek in lakorn and that she’ll be fine. As they closed the shop and split ways to go home, Ken showed up and Moncy jumped back in the picture out of no where and introduced herself and asked where they should eat tonight. lol Moncy wanted to eat at the good restaurant that Ken suggested but Aom decided on eating at a lower class place. lol Moncy excused herself to the restroom leaving Aom and Ken alone.

Ken nervously looked at Aom and handed her the gift he bought. Aom happily accepted and said thanks. She was happy with the necklace and charm and said that the food is her treat tonight. Aom showed the necklace to Moncy when she returned. Aom said that doesn’t it look pretty, it looks real. Moncy said it is real and Aom was not happy that it was real. She refused the gift stating that it’s expensive so she can’t accept it. Ken said why does it matters if it’s real or fake, no matter what, it’s still a gift. Moncy persuaded Aom to accept it and Aom felt bad and accepted it but told Ken that in the future he’s not to buy her anymore expensive gifts or else she will take it that he likes to brag about his richness. Ken was so relief that Aom accepted the gift and said thank you to Moncy for helping. That night Aom looked at the necklace smiling to herself thinking about Ken.

The next day Aom rushed to use the restroom when she got to the salon. She left her purse with the necklace inside on the chair. Rout called Ken and mentioned that she has some idea for his business. Rout used the excuse saying that she would prefer to meet him in person. Instead of Ken going to meet her himself, he asked Taran to go meet her instead. Rout was disappointed to see Taran instead of Ken at her house. Taran told her that Ken’s been busy with a special someone. Rout looking not pleased said that the girl must be very perfect and special. Moncy told the coworkers about Aom’s diamond necklace. Aom looked throughout her purse but could not find he necklace. Aom was very upset that the necklace was lost and no where to be found in the shop. Aom and Mercy talked and Aom mentioned that she is afraid to tell Ken that she lost the necklace.

Aom told her aunt and uncle that the she lost the necklace and they asked who bought her the necklace. Aom said that her friend bought it for her. Ken called Aom and asked her how she was doing. He said that he’s eating by himself and that it’s so lonely and wanted to go out to eat with her tomorrow. Aww… Aom mentioned that she has something to tell him and that they will see each other tomorrow. Ja Gwai is being very bossy towards Aom and threaten to tell Pee Boui to fire her if she doesn’t straighten up. Aom’s aunt came to the shop asking to meet Pee Boui. She asked who is Gwai and accused Ja Gwai of stealing Aom’s necklace. Ja Gwai mentioned that she didn’t steal anything and they got into a fight and caused chaos at the salon. I guess Aom mentioned Ja Gwai in her conversation with her aunt and uncle. It turns out that her uncle stole the necklace and went to go pawn it. Ja Gwai mentioned that Aom’s aunt told the truth that she used to be in jail; however, she did not steal Aom’s necklace and that if Aom doesn’t believe she can go report to the police.

Aom saw Ken waiting for her outside of her job but didn’t want to meet him because of what happened. Moncy mentioned that Ken will not wait for Aom if she takes too long but to Aom surprised, Ken was still waiting till it dark. Aww...he’s so sweet. Aom felt bad and came back to the spot. Ken was happy to see her. Ken happily asked her is she hungry and told her that he investigated and know that there’s a lot of delicious pho shop around the area. Aom felt bad and told him that she lost the necklace. She said she only had it for one day and she lost it. She felt very bad. Ken said that he doesn’t care. Aom mentioned it was expensive. Aom asked Ken does he think that she went to go sale the charm and lied to him. Ken said that he trusts her and doesn’t think anything of it.

Ken bought her another necklace with a scissor charm of the side of the street to replace the one she lost. He told her to accept it and when we give a gift, we just want to see that person be filled with happiness. Aom accepted it gratefully. Aom’s aunt and uncle celebrated that they were able to trick Aom to not think that they were not the ones who stole Aom’s necklace. They went to celebrate their victory and noticed a very nice car dropping off Aom. I can guarantee you they will use Aom to get to Ken’s money. Urgh! I can’t stand them. The next day Aom came and said sorry to the Ja Gwai for what happened. I don’t think the Ja Gwai is a bad person. She probably has a really bad past which caused her to be so hard to reach out to.

End of summary.