Ruk Ter Took Wun

tinah

sarNie Coma
OMG cant wait to watch it this weekend. thanks for the details Kayla!..I'm glad this time Aom/Ken has many sweet/cute scenes together. It should make it for their last lakorn. Gees, not another sad drama of them. i think it might be sweet rather than sad even though Aom becomes blind cuz Ken will probaly take care of her. :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Totally agree, Tinah. I think it will be a rather sweet lakorn instead of sad. I just hope the storyline doesn't drag too much and that there aren't too many misunderstandings. Oh well, I just want a lot of sweet scenes between Aom and Ken, I'll be happy with that. :wub:

Screencaps of Epi 1!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i was just about to ask someone to do SC for me. Thanks abunch Kayla! :clap:

yeh, when the pra'nang falls in love in the beginning, theres usually many misunderstandings. please, dont be too much!

ekk. havent seen Ken since "Oum Ruk" and wow Aom looks so cute and younger in here!..love the hair. she should keep it long.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Great minds think alike, Tinah. ^_^

It's true what you've said. Usually when the leading pra'nang have feelings for one another the remaining storlyline will have a lot of misunderstandings. Hopefully, this lakorn will be different for the fact that someone will go blind and that will cause the other person to be more understanding. But who knows...

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. well, its great to see you back again kayla!..

well, without the misunderstanding there will be no drama and we need that in a lakorn lol. I just hope there wont be so much misunderstandings throughout the lakorn like Hua Jai Chocolate. It'll be nice to see Aom/Ken get marry so Ken could take care of her. that would be so cute!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yeah dissing her would be a little harsh and hopefully that will never happen. Hopefully, he'll just be super oober understanding. All this talk about someone going blind...makes me want to cry...*sighs*...

Let's hope that there aren't going to be many misunderstandings between them. The only thing that is going to piss me off a lot is Aom's uncle and aunt! There going to ruin everything for her by making her feel guilty and all. Grrrhhh!!!!

Maybe that one hiso lady that she met at that one spa will take her in...ya think????

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the first episode, Ken and Aom is very cute. i like Aom hairstyle- the long hair make her look cute & adorable&young. her clothes is cute too. her character is cute. a bit clumsy,not too sweet&naive. Ken character is cute too, easy going, casual guy,love taking pictures. i like that he doesn't lied about himself, he tell her who he really is, she know from the start he's a rich guy. i like that it's love at first sight between them. i hope next part she will tell him that she's not a rich hi-so girl like he think she is because i don't want her to lied to him because he didn't lied to her. the scene she came to learn to cook Korean foods and he kept taking her pictures, it was cute. and the scene they went to eat dinner together. she look pretty, he look handsome. so far i like this la korn, i think i will like this la korn more than their first la korn together. yeah i hope the part when she turn blind they are marry and he take care of her will be very sweet. i hope there is not a lot of misunderstanding between them. i get so mad when the pra aek and nang aek misunderstand eachother for a long time. and keep arguing. i hope there is a lot of love scenes of them.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yeah dissing her would be a little harsh and hopefully that will never happen. Hopefully, he'll just be super oober understanding. All this talk about someone going blind...makes me want to cry...*sighs*...

Let's hope that there aren't going to be many misunderstandings between them. The only thing that is going to piss me off a lot is Aom's uncle and aunt! There going to ruin everything for her by making her feel guilty and all. Grrrhhh!!!!

Maybe that one hiso lady that she met at that one spa will take her in...ya think????
Nitha, I was thinking the same. Aom's uncle and aunt is going to use up all her money drinking and partying, doing nothing. I just find it funny that her uncle is her dad in Bang Rak Soi 9. LOL It just looks weird that she calls him uncle in this lakorn.

The lady in the spa does look like she has a connection with Aom, so maybe she'll come to Aom rescue when Aom has no where else to turn.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG...look at who we have here!!! HAHAHAHHAAH!! ms. KALYA!!!!! great to see you in ACTION ghettofab!!!

this lakorn sweet....i'm loving it...Aom is so young and fresh!!! Ken is delicious!!!! :drool:

MY FAVORITE PART IN EPI #1:

Ken waited for Aom to go have dinner and it was late..SWEET HEART :spin: :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Darn, Chewy! You're such a whore. Look at all them hotties. Can you not be greedy and give your sister one? I actually don't have the hottie shelter anymore. I've knocked a couple of the hotties out because I got tired of them. :tease:

But yea, I forgot about that part. I can't believe Ken didn't eat waiting on Aom to call him about the dinner date. LOL That was cute though. It was like close to 9 pm and he still hasn't eaten. It's so adorable, especially when he gets all excited knowing that it's Aom on the other line.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HHAHAAHAHHA ...i learned from the best! WHAt..you don't have a hottie shelter..but i bet you got "rain's shelter" :lol: :tease: <_<

OMG! everytime they meet....i could feel butterfly in my tummy!!!! :tease: :tease: :tease:

natty

Chubs
look who is calling who a whore here.. uh huh kayla.. miss "i got a closet full of boys.. especially natty's man"... coughskankcough.. <_<

lol so anyways.. i have a feeling this lakorn is going to be boring.. cus they seem to be sooooo lovey dovey.. i want slap kisses.. bickering.. drama!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
can someone give me a quick summary of the lakorn, i tried looking through the old pages but i didnt see an OFFICIAL summary lol...all i got was that aom is blind, a hair stylist, and an ordinary girl, while ken is rich and takes pictures

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
this is like the 5th time ken's role is a photographer, haha hes a hot one tho. anyways does anyone know who sings the theme song. it sounds so much like ken, did he sing it?