Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
this part was funny cuz when her hand was bleeding, he
was didnt like it at all.. he couldnt even look at it.. then when they
were at the hospital there were patients that kept coming wit blood on them
n everything n them the doctor came out wit blood on his hand n then Oun fainted..
that was funny.. but its getting good.. im liking it a lot..

but i do wish someone would eng sub this one..

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe that is 5am Pacific standard. Hey we are from the same state.
I'm from Washington.

But, I figured out it plays at 10:30 pm. I wonder if it's on youtube because I missed the beginning. I like what I saw today, so it's pretty interesting. Can't wait until she has the kids. I wanna watch them fall in love :)

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah I also like the theme and ending songs...both songs matches p'ek character and n'ek character....by listening to the ending song i know that p'ek will have to pay big time to get n'ek back...love this lakorn....

cecilia

Staff member
i personally think they are having a willing instead of an r. They seem to fall in love before then. probably due to the fact that they are kindda work in the govt field and meet each other quite often. Anyway, i'm slow on today episode and yesterday episode. will catch up later and come back to put in my input. LOL

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
I finally read all the replies.
I'm loving this lakorn.
Especially the slap/kiss/rate & baby scenes.
My kind of lakorn.
If the n'ek gets rape come on now.
They have to get prego. :lol:

im thinking maybe there's gonna be a willing scene...but from the opening thingy it shows him pushing her and grabbing her by the throat so i duno maybe an r scene.... and he's too cute fainting seeing blood like that.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
gosh i had so much homework this week i didn't even have time to come to sarnworld...that's sad....my sis told me that yui's lakorn here is a good one....i saw a lilo clip...its very cute...looking forward to a special secne...:)...

cecilia

Staff member
^i didn't see that part yet but i think it's cute to see man faint b/c of blood. can't you imagine being in the birth room.
i think in 3 DADS one Mom, one of the three guy faint b/c he can't stand seeing blood. it's just too funny and cute :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
this epi was k.. it didnt really c them that much 2gether.. thats wat i think
but u can tell she is kidda starting to like him n same wit him.. but the preview man that
sis is back.. wat did she say?? did she say that she was pregnant or something??? idk

puppylov

sarNie Adult
if it's a willing thing then why should they be mad at each other and each of them custody of one kid. I think it's the R scene out of anger and then a willing scene along the way or something like that. If it's a willing then Yui shouldn't be mad att him cuz the preview shows how happy and regretful he is whilw yui is the sad one. I think when the sis doesn't pop up they get along fine until the sis appears then there;s this fire.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I'm so excite for the never episode. This is actually my second lakorn of Yui after the one where she plays as Charkit's sister in Buang Ban... something like that where Marsha sleep on the bed and meet Charkit. I'm learning to like this new actor.

cecilia

Staff member
^yui's not a new actor na kha. she been in the business for a long time ..
anyway, i finally got done .. and wow. i'm loving it ..
i love OUN/YUI chemistry more than Yui and arnus :p

Good that the sister is back .. get the drama going.
Oun and Yui had already soften up to one another.
if the sister came back, that mean, we get to see more confrontation among Oun/Yui
more drama and more good scenes for them ..
i can't wait to see how their love story progress from all these messes.

for some reason, i'm sensing, the sister is faking the pregnancy.
i want to see YUI/OUN's twin :clap: