Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
HAHAHA!!! That's what the directors will do but it would be nice to watch something different. i prefer sad ending then happy hollywood ending that never occur in real life.
muahah. hollywood, at first. i thought it was bollywood :lol:

Oun is as stubborn as Yui keeping her pride by letting those around her suffer .. TWO STUBBORN heads :aya aya !

moonstar

sarNie Adult
muahah. hollywood, at first. i thought it was bollywood :lol:

Oun is as stubborn as Yui keeping her pride by letting those around her suffer .. TWO STUBBORN heads :aya aya !
What's the difference btw hollywood and bollywood? I always thought bollywood is refer to hindi movies and hollywood to American movies? doesn't bollywood interpret into something colorful?

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Watch ep. 18 and I'm even more angry and irritated. Yui's character used to be happy go lucky and now it's nothing but saddness and anger. I feel her resentment and agony. Oun needs to grow up and think more maturely. He should stay away from her and let her move on. I'm not sure why she would still love him. She should let that so call love she had go for the sake of her sanity. The Dr is so nice to her and stood by her for years. It's sad for him to be hurt. In real life, how many girls would take a guy like Oun back? Anyways, I found out about this lakorn in another forum and I did not expect it to be this intense. From the summary read , I didn't think I would be shedding so much tears. :lmao:

BTW, why couldn't she find a steady job?

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Watch ep. 18 and I'm even more angry and irritated. Yui's character used to be happy go lucky and now it's nothing but saddness and anger. I feel her resentment and agony. Oun needs to grow up and think more maturely. He should stay away from her and let her move on. I'm not sure why she would still love him. She should let that so call love she had go for the sake of her sanity. The Dr is so nice to her and stood by her for years. It's sad for him to be hurt. In real life, how many girls would take a guy like Oun back? Anyways, I found out about this lakorn in another forum and I did not expect it to be this intense. From the summary read , I didn't think I would be shedding so much tears. :lmao:

BTW, why couldn't she find a steady job?
She couldn't find a job b/c people in her community wouldn't hire her due to all the rumors and gossips. She quit her job b/c she didn't feel that she would be a good role model to her students since her life is all messed up. She doesn't want to leave that town either since she grew up there; it's her home and she wish to raise her kid which i thought was a dumb idea. I wouldn't want to raise my kids in a community that doesn't accept them; that would just mess my kids up. Her friend did offered to help her find a job in Bangkok but she rejected the offer.

I feel bad for the doctor. He is my favorite character in this lakorn and in reality, the girl including me would have married him long ago. There's wouldn't be any chance for oun to enter my life again.

By the way, Oun's mom & sister seem to like the kids, beside the fact that they're Yui's kids.

cecilia

Staff member
Oun took the kids to have a DNA test
:eek:
Yui agree to marry the dr to help protect the children.

preview:
99.9% that it's his kids, he got angry at himself, start hitting at the bridge wall
Serve him right, dr and Yui will marry soon too b/c dr came in today to ask her hand from her mom.

can't wait til tomorrow arrive. :clap:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I know! He's so damn sneaky! I feel kinda bad for Som, she has no clue what going on and Oun is just acting like everything's dandy and continues to be enthused by their unborn child! PICK ONE DAMNIT! Tomorrow's epi should be GOOD! I'm really curious on how he's going to handle everything.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Som is so cute. I have not watch this lakorn but reading u guys post. QUAN IS REALLY STUPID&ANNOYING MEN :rolleyes: Cannot stand already. Poor Yui :( I hope to see this lakorn soon when I am not DLing other lakorn s

Raiya

sarNie Adult

preview:
99.9% that it's his kids, he got angry at himself, start hitting at the bridge wall
Serve him right, dr and Yui will marry soon too b/c dr came in today to ask her hand from her mom.

can't wait til tomorrow arrive. :clap:
dang girl really! wow i so want to watch tomorrow! ugh new job keeping me so busy and tired now -_-

cecilia

Staff member
muahahah. I feel bad for Oun. he found out he's not the daddy :eek:

The exam doctor gave the result test to Dr.Au to give it to Oun. Au try the disc on and found out the test result. test result stated 99.999%. Oun receive msg from someone, hospital that the test result is only 38.6% or something like that. he got very sad,devastated that the twins are not his. He's so random and stupid. should call and complain to the doctor to get the actual truth. Now he's hopeful for Som's baby. Also learn from his sister that DR AND YUI will marry soon. Now he's more heart broken than ever. Drown himself in the pool again.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid

The exam doctor gave the result test to Dr.Au to give it to Oun. Au try the disc on and found out the test result. test result stated 99.999%. Oun receive msg from someone, hospital that the test result is only 38.6% or something like that. he got very sad,devastated that the twins are not his. He's so random and stupid. should call and complain to the doctor to get the actual truth. Now he's hopeful for Som's baby. Also learn from his sister that DR AND YUI will marry soon. Now he's more heart broken than ever. Drown himself in the pool again.
oie, how is it possible? if he's not the father who could be?

cecilia

Staff member
oie, how is it possible? if he's not the father who could be?
i guess, you miss my spoiler, he is the father ja. Dr. Au fake out a test result for him but the one that Dr Au saw confirmed 99.999% that he's the daddy na kha.

Oun is so mean today, after he found out that she and Dr. Au's going to marry, he took Dr.au's mother over to the country to hear other badmouthing YUI. that's it, no more forgiveness, he's taking things too far and not man enough to admit his feeling. i hate man like this. now he totally deserve nothing. not even SOM for his lying self. :angry:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Man who would've thought the doctor would play dirty too! I'm thinking Oun's probably going to find out soon since that other doctor mentioned the reunion and if I remember correctly from the previews Oun will tell people the kids are his in that scene.

Oun is so damn selfish..after being all depressed and even hurting himself b/c he thinks he's not the father..he does a 360 and is suddenly happy b/c he still has hope with Som. Only cares about himself!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
we are hard with oun, gosh, he's just a man! everyone here knows that only women are perfect :loool: since he believes he's not the father of yui's twins he needs hope so happy with som and their baby.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
TRUE..I guess all men are selfish. Since he believes he's not the father then he should back off of Yui's life and live happily with Som but yet he's still trying to ruin her wedding with the Dr.

I wonder when Som will become evil..it's so hard to hate her right now b/c she's totally oblivious to everything going on and only cares about work. lol

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult

Aww ad but that wat he get n so the dr change to result or sumthin?