Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha omgee!!! i knew it was yours nikki!! lol.. ahaha.. <3 love it ^_^.. CONGRATS DEAR!!!! HOPE UR NOT FEELING ANYMORE PAIN T_T

Great Job to all of you ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
gratzzzz nikki xD

--

aite, for this week's battle...me n bau plan to have our 2nd tag-team battle. now, if you're not aware on how this thing work, its really easy actually. both you and ur partner will be working on one artwork together and submit it as a team of 2. so have ur discussion with any sarnies and choose them as ur ps partner (or if you wan me to pair y'all up...do pm me =])

this time, we r going to make it more fun. so rather than one pic, we'll split the pic into two like this:

one of u take the left one, while the other take the right one. u are to ps this pic on ur own. n when ur done psing each of ur artwork, one of u merge those 2 pic together to become one artwork.

Size: remain the same as the original pic

Theme: alien vs predator

aznsao9

Ky the Star
congrats nikki! and aww, i hope you're doing better now.
anyways, the new theme sounds really fun, but ima be busy next week, but good luck to those that participate and can't wait to see the results!

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahaha omgee!!! i knew it was yours nikki!! lol.. ahaha.. <3 love it ^_^.. CONGRATS DEAR!!!! HOPE UR NOT FEELING ANYMORE PAIN T_T

Great Job to all of you ^_^
thanks aiko... XD im fine now, but i cant bend or shake my left hand no more. :'( quite sad about it but at least i can still use it for editing stuff, writing and other stuff.

nikki1786

LizQuen
congrats nikki! and aww, i hope you're doing better now.
anyways, the new theme sounds really fun, but ima be busy next week, but good luck to those that participate and can't wait to see the results!
thanks azn :) the poster was actually gossip girl inspire... XD

chouakim

TTFC♥
Congrats Niki! xD

Ooh, that's really cool. A partner battle.
Alien vs. Predator. haha. Sounds difficult.
Good luck groupies!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha interesting.. tag-team ehh.. last time i paired up with moey.. ehehe..

lmao.. i got dibbs on choua ^_^ hehe..

awwwe.. we're gonna use ken.. <3 he looks too innocent for the theme lol..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Congrats Nikki! Good job everyone who participated!

What an interesting theme...you guys sure are really creative in coming up with the themes <3
Good Luck everyone, can't wait to see the results.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL I know what I will do since I don't battle...I will promote the photoshop battles. So whenever I have time, I will make a banner for the battle during that week to promote it and put it as my siggie for that week.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ Awee, that's so great and sweet of you! *hugs* (You should participate though. keke)
I saw one of your posts around and then I looked at your sig. and thought it was awesome! xD

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
since no one other than me, bau n k2 ps-ed this theme. m2 culdnt do hers. so we decided to cancel tis battle.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ Awee. Maybe everyone's busy?
Me and Aiko actually have been working on ours but 2 days ago her internet died so I couldn't get hers to put them together. :/

Hopefully everyone will be able to participate again next week.^^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I came here to vote 2day & nothing to vote on? sad day :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe.. jaofar baubau & anie!! u two are so sweet.. whoot whoot.. luckilly my internet is working again ehehe.. we'll gladly put it together for this extended week! thanks again ^______^ <3 <3 <3

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
Wow, these are so freakishly good. Awesome blending everyone.
It was hard to vote since I liked all of them.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wow...the turn out freaked me out...but in a good way. great blending girls.
best of luck to everyone ^___^