Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
respectively on the side each person worked on:

aiko + chouakim: http://i52.tinypic.com/29nzbj7.jpg - 3
m2 + k2: http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll249/cutefuzzy/k2m2avp.jpg - 6
bau + anie: http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll249/cutefuzzy/AVSPcopy.jpg - 3

wow congrats lil girls! i cant believe you beat us lol. k2 ur lion was awesome ;)

everyone was super super awesome this week. no kidding at all! great job girls keep this going. =]

atikuchi

sarNie Egg
che.....u r not the queen of ps anymore!
u too p'bau xD

muahahahhahaha......me n m2 will get better n better!!!yeshhhhh~

ps:che is my sifu^^
so i need to thank her mostly!!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
congratz m2 + k2!!!
everyone who participated did was GREAT job :D

aznsao9

Ky the Star
oh wow, those were hella nice.
totally different and i love how every one almost had the same idea, but used their own designs for each.
i hope that makes sense.
but congrats m2+k2, great job. C:
everyone else did a pretty good too. ;]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Congratz aiko & chouakim :)
and to everyone else for their hard work...

ahaha i think u mean m2 & k2 lol..

ahaha anyways.. oowwwaaahhhhh queenie anie & jaofar baubau.. omgahhh... lost to ur lil sis.. ahaha.. i find it funny hehe.. ahahaha j/k wow.. you 2 improved lots lil missy ^_______^..

it was an interesting battle this week ^_^..

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
ahaha i think u mean m2 & k2 lol..

ahaha anyways.. oowwwaaahhhhh queenie anie & jaofar baubau.. omgahhh... lost to ur lil sis.. ahaha.. i find it funny hehe.. ahahaha j/k wow.. you 2 improved lots lil missy ^_______^..

it was an interesting battle this week ^_^..
Oh, my bad :D
guess i wasn't paying attention :)

kulyia

RUK
wow i really want a shirt like that. Anie. lol i want one like that. And also WOW ceci, nice work on the horror. it actually gives me the creep just staring... lol you guys are GREAT everyone! Sarnworld!!!! lol

chouakim

TTFC♥
This was fun, even though it was difficult for me.
Making Ken look deformed isn't fun at all. :S :lol:

An awesome job to us all. :)
Congratulations m2 and k2! That looks way cooooool!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
we'll be posting this week's theme by tonight. im sry i culdnt do it earlier...i've been really2 sick lately lol

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
BATTLE GREEK GODS AND GODDESSES

Format: Mini Wallpaper - 600 x 450
Picture: Up to you to decide
Restrictions: Maximum of 3 elements in your artwork (what I mean is that if you use actors or actresses, only a max of 3 stars can be used on that one piece; or if using the gods or goddesses, a max of 3 gods apply - make sense? if not ask me.)

Details
So as the theme name suggest, this week we're doing a "Greek Gods and Goddesses" battle! Sounds fun already? Hahaha.

Well, how you decipher the meaning of the title to make your piece or interpret it is up to you. So in a way, this week's theme is quite versatile. For example, you can manipulate stars' faces onto the God or Goddesses' body, or you can just make a wallpaper blending in the Gods with backgrounds to suit. Have fun guys!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ that seems pretty interesting ehehe.. i got someone in mind already ^_^.. it's ok if we use the person more than once eh?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hey I'm so sorry for the late update, I've just been very busy with assignments and all. Sorry yall.

Anyways for this week's battle, two entries. Vote guys!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
that was a hard decision,i really like both of them.
Nice blending,love the colors and pictures you both Choose<3