Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
RESULTS

AZNSAO 2: http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu93/lycheebutters/_xTR/SARN/g1g1p4b3.png
AIKO 7: http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu93/lycheebutters/_xTR/SARN/g1g1p4b3.png

grats aiko!

aznsao9

Ky the Star
ohhh congrats aiko!
honestly... when looking at your graphic... i just stared at oguri shun. xD

anyways, can't wait to see the next theme. C:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahh gratz aiko! i culdnt join tis week due to eid celebration and me being sick lol
btw, we'll be putting the battle on hiatus awhile since me n bau gonna be busy wif uni exams and such
we;ll resume once we're out frm our hawt mess lol

thanks to al who joined and voted. hoping to see more participants for the next battle.

p/s to those who hav any amazing ps battle theme, pm either me or bau n we'll use it for the future battles =]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe thanks everyone ^_^..
i liked ur quote azn ^_^.. and i couldnt stop lookin at shun either.. love my hubby ^_^.. i wanna see his plays so bad!!! ahahaha..
ahaha bau.. u linked the wrong one na..
it's this one.. http://i54.tinypic.com/178efl.jpg

it's good ps will be on hiatus.. i've been so lazy and busy.. ahh im starting to hate online class now >_<.. and im also starting to hate college >_<

aznsao9

Ky the Star
@aiko, haha i always love my quotes on my graphics.xD
anyways, what play is he in? all i know is live action dramas...

anyways, i can patiently wait till the next battle, good luck to all of you on your exams and try not to stress so much, because afterwards, you're free. C:

@cutefuzzy, for theme ideas... should we PMed you or SethT?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol, bau aka SethT log into my acc n edited my above post to prank me lmao. (look at wat you've done bau)
anyways, as i've stated before, you're welcome to either pm me or her =]

aznsao9

Ky the Star
haha okay okay. ^^
gotcha now. C:
will do so....
i think i have a few in mind... ;]
but i need to go make sure of them first. xD

Iya

sarNie Adult
hi everyone! haven't been here in a while. I just want to let everyone know of my new website, ElusiveFlames.com I just added some challenges featuring some lakorn stars and some fanfics. come visit and sign my guestbook! ^_^ see you there!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
When is this coming back? I always love coming here to vote & look @ all the pretty artwork challenges :)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
been super busy lately that i've forgotten everything about it. but anyhow, i've been seeing a lot of new artworks posted by active ps-er n its awesome. we'll start the ps battle back by next week, hopefully ;)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hi guys, after the long break we've decided to bring the thread back up again :D Anyways sor for the theme I really have no idea no I'm just going to put up a theme at the moment and if any of you guys have a better idea do post it on the thread ok?

Theme: 7 DEADLY SINS

Format: Poster 600 x 700

Picture: You can pick any picture you want

Due Date: Sunday 26th Dec

Further info: Regarding the theme, you can choose one or more of 7 deadly sins and incorporate that into you're poster. Any other questions just ask :D happy PS battling.

P/S: Remember, any ideas on themes do post it up ks.

cecilia

Staff member
Just incase one one know what the 7 deadly sins are, i google and found this to help a little.

Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

Or read here for more depth so whoever is in this battle can get a better idea of what it is so they can have it capture in their artwork ja: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins