Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I cried so much in episode 12. Siakate, eventhough she is very conniving and persistant, she did suffer a great deal of pain. If I were her, knowing that they are going to take my baby.. I think I'll probably kill myself too.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i cant wait to see what happens in the end!!!

i really cant believe that i followed this lakorn from beginning to the end! this is the first lakorn ever that i actually didnt wait until it finished airing before i watched it.

lady0fdarkness

you know.. I feel saddened for everyone involved here.. Siakate's life is painful.. she loses a dear friend, Pew.. a land, parents, a grandfather.. her unborn child......... As for Yingchai, she is so innocent and compassionate, but her life is short lived cause of Chai... and Yingchom, she loves Chai so much, but is willing to have him marry her sister just so she could be close to him... and for Chai who gets no one at the end..

and then Pat.. he's such a sweetie, always trying to understand Mai, eventhough thinks look gloomy. And for Mai.. she's practically all alone, so vulnerable that even a 100 year old ghost was able to control her.

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. my heart hurts after watching this lakorn... cause somehow.. I feel like something like this do exist..... past lives... and being cursed.

lady0fdarkness

Okay, this will be my last post for today... I just want to add that at first Pat annoys me cause he looks like he always has that nonchalant look and he so clumsy... but, man oh man.. the guy grew on me. He's my hero.. lol.. the actor who plays him did a great job at conveying the worried emotion. When Mai was missing, the look on his face and eyes practically made me cry.

In fact , everyone did a fantastic job in this lakorn. two thumbs up!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
you know.. I feel saddened for everyone involved here.. Siakate's life is painful.. she loses a dear friend, Pew.. a land, parents, a grandfather.. her unborn child......... As for Yingchai, she is so innocent and compassionate, but her life is short lived cause of Chai... and Yingchom, she loves Chai so much, but is willing to have him marry her sister just so she could be close to him... and for Chai who gets no one at the end..

and then Pat.. he's such a sweetie, always trying to understand Mai, eventhough thinks look gloomy. And for Mai.. she's practically all alone, so vulnerable that even a 100 year old ghost was able to control her.

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. my heart hurts after watching this lakorn... cause somehow.. I feel like something like this do exist..... past lives... and being cursed.
i believe in past lives too!!! thats why i always try to watch lakorns that have past lives. my fav esp. tae pang korn.

lady0fdarkness

umm, no, ur gonna record it and put it in my shout recordings thread. LOL
damn..... i think we are seperated at birth.. cause for some reason I had a feeling you were going to reply to this post and tell me to post it in your shoutout thread!! holy crap.. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I loved this lakorn it was very well paced, but however I didn't feel for Sikade at all. Everything that she did she pretty much did it to herself and deserve it lol. She could have avoided all that heartache and pain if she wanted too. Not to mention how selfish she was to go and use an innocent person for her revenge plot. She is being a humongous hypocrite. She's always crying about how she was the innocent victim without thinking that Mai is also a innocent victim.

^^ true. true. i hope she realizes that at the end and apologizes to mai and hopefully, also bum (ying-chai).

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chai tat is really meant for ying chai that's why they are reborn every lifetime to be lovers Bpam herself even said that even if Seekhed kills her then she'll reborn to be in love with Chai again over and over again

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u know how erybody always closing their noses whenever da fabric stink or whatever. i feel like i can smell it too LOL

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
That last episode was such a tear-jerker. I'm sobbing my heart out right now...tears and runny nose...it's like I have a cold..LOL.