Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I do charity sometimes because I feel blessed to have certain things ... like would this count ok when i buy groceries and u know them discount cards like at albertsons and stuff that u can buy one get on free and u save some money .. whatever I saved I donate it when they ask me do I want to donate money I feel that since I can't donate alot I should at least donate what I would have been spending anyways ... some people said that it's mean of me and that im treating them like dogs by giving leftovers but I never thought of it that way you know

Like sometimes I spend 100 dollars on groceries but with the cards it comes down to 80 bucks and 20 bucks in savings so I just donate that .. cause if I didn't have the card I would have spend 100 bucks ... it's my cousin that said that it's rude -.-" i never thought it was rude i try to give when i have money i can't donate like 1000 dollars all the time u know lol the only time i donate and do big charities is on my birthdays or my sisters birthdays and also on May 20th because that was the day that I got sent to the hospital once for pneumonia hi fever and the doctor told my parents i probably won't make it and then i made it ...

Like my cousin and her parents they only het boon when there is alot of people so people can see that they are doing charity LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think dats rude either. as long as ur doing it cause u want to. i always donate to salvation army cause when i was younger dats where my mama got most of our stuff.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I don't think it's how you get it or how much it is as long as you are doing it because u want to and not because u expect to be commended and recognized for it

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yop exactly! when we lived in mn we used to give clothes dat we grew out of to dis one church cause they send it to cambodia. i don't think deres a place dat does it over here

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
talking about donating.. i love to donate and help my community.. since High school we always have like a blood drive and i have no hesitation to sign up for it.. I love to have the feelings that i helped someone .. you know.. And this one time i went to donate blood and they told me i couldn't because they wouldn't withdraw blood and if i wanted to i could go back and donate... Guess who went back?? yes I did... :D Donating is a good thing... I feel guilty if i don't offer help when i know someone needs it.. like a bum on the street or just an elderly women crossing the street!! Huooorraayyy for helping out the less fortune!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol good for u narmfon. i donated blood in hs. i wanna do it again cause deres a high demand for my blood but i need somebody to drive me back home and nobody wants to :(

nolee

sarNie Adult
i looooved this lakorn! so thrilling and it doesn't drag as bad as other lakorns. i felt bad for everyone tho .. they all had a downfalll one way or another. and i'm sooo inlove with the theme song.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was up all night till 2 in the morning to watch the whole series. I loved it! I didn't really expect to like it this much. I got to say for sure that it was wayyyyy better than Porb Pee Fah. I love the chemistry between Pat and Mai though there could have been more. I love Pat's character, he believes and trust her so not that much misunderstanding and headache. I was feeling so sorry for Seeked the whole entire lakorns. I was balling at the end. I seriously thought that Chai should have just done what Khon Rad did in Pbee Kaew Nang Hong lol just kidding. Gosh now I feel like watching it again! :lol: And I got to agree, this lakorn didn't drag. Well it did but it wasn't long.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well in the beginning I was just reading your caps. And then I was like Diamend been talking about it so I gave it a try. And BAM I got addicted. I don't really need eng sub to watch a lakorn though it is very helpful. I don't have to think so hard on what they are saying. So I got my sister to watch it with me too. They kept on asking me what the hell are they saying. So I made them read your caps :lol: Thank you! They liked it, and it is very very rare that they will like a Thai lakorn... like it enough to watch it without subs too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahaha yay i got fun to like it lol fun u don't understand thai?
Not much. Just a little after watching bundle of lakorns with my mom and aunt when I was younger. Well my aunt understand and speak Laos but can understand Thai. So sad that the only language I know is English and somewhat French but very limited. I forgot what I was taught those 3 years in high school lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol it's ok da more lakorn u watch da more u'll understand

Not much. Just a little after watching bundle of lakorns with my mom and aunt when I was younger. Well my aunt understand and speak Laos but can understand Thai. So sad that the only language I know is English and somewhat French but very limited. I forgot what I was taught those 3 years in high school lol.
not bad. i forgot most of the spanish i took for at least 7 yrs. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
7 years. I am planning to take French again. I figured that some Thai stars speak French lol... Oh yeah I want to visit my uncle's fishing resovoir in France =D and my other uncle's garden/farm.

Aya-92

sarNie Egg
Translated Lyrics For Opening Theme:

Crying until the tears disappear like living death while alive
Why are you so heartless, why have you turned your back even though we've once loved each other
Also being able to love just anyone or does your heart not exist
It' hurts to see it, That's enough from this day forward I refuse to give in

I'll curse you to be hurt no less than I am
I'll curse you to pay back the sins you've committed
Let pain teach you to not do it to anyone else
Because when I'm hurt regardless of how long it's been ... i'll never forgive

I wait everyday for you to be hurt and make a mistake
In case that day you will understand the things you did .. to me
I've taken it for so long already... Enough of it already
From this day forward I will not stand it any longer

Because when I'm hurt regardless of how long it's been ... (chuckles ha ha) ...

Because when I'm hurt regardless of how long it's been ... i'll never forgive

Hey do you know where I could find the beganing theme song of "Crused Fabric" Or "Sarp Poo Sah"
Because I don't know where to find it at...
It would really nice if you do or if you have it can you send it to me at sweet_babe_gual@hotmail.com thankyou....

fun

Expired Sarnie
just go to buddie media and search there. okay i will be nice and search for the link and posted here. =D

Edit: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/35107-ost-sarp-poosah/

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
nice lakorn, i think aun w was not bad ( i find him handsome sometime :p ), my ae i was sweet like always :wub: , nampueng is pretty, tanya evil but my mom likes her (my mom has really strange taste ;) ) but chai, i wanted to kick his butts! he's a cheating guy. the thing i like the most was the song "sak khon tee ruk jing" ^_^