Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I don't know why but when Khun Pat went back to get Ae to help him in buying the fabrics for that psychic couple and he accidentally hurts her and they had to go to the hospital and Ae starts bawling her eyes out that part got to me and I was crying with Ae. She had some good points too. She told Khun Pat that just because she was born in a lower social strata/class she could not fight back against the injustice that was done to her by those surrounding her. Meaning Aom, Chai and that police guy who tried to blackmail her. If she had been born as a High status person she would be able to fight back but because she is not she can't and the only thing she could do to protect herself is leave everyone. And that she asks Khun Pat that he must think it is shameful to say sorry to a person like her and Khun Pat is ashamed and goes after her and apologizes to her. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I find the Pra Ek and Nang Ek (Aun and Ae) very cute together and have good mystery.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Deng so Ying Chai did reject him from the begining but still dunno yet why she ended up marrying him ... i guess ill come back after i finish episode 6 i guess -.-"

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
aom probably forced her. or maybe she did eventually fall for chai
it's probably a little bit of both. haha

but yeh, chai's character is such a d*ck!! even though jao see ked is going all evil on everyone, i totally support her. she went through a lot of shiet in the past. and the only person (chai) who finally gives her hope is the one who ultimately destroys her...worst than anybody else. knowing that she was pregnant, he was still going to allow her to be sent to death!?! (that's what someone posted earlier)

in my eyes, see ked is doing peung a favor by killing her off. cuz i'd rather die than be with an asshole like chai.

btw, i know i'm using some character names and some non character names. it's just that they play so many different people so i'm just being casual with my responses. hope everyone knows what i'm talkin' about. haha

iono

sarNie Hatchling
wee, i wanted to watch this ever since i saw the teaser.. but i never got a chance.. anyway, i started watching yesterday and now i'm all caught up. i don't like it when tanya possesses ae; it always ends up making ae look bad.. haha

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The previews at the end of epi 6 you see Aom talking to the one lady and says something like if her little sister is "mai kan mak" then the 2 families will be enemies forever or something. So I'm guessing Nampeung ends up marrying Chai to save face for both families or to stop their families from hating each other.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol P'thookie the only reason he allowed her to be sent to death it was out of his control because she practiced black magic and black magic was very intolerable -.-" so they sent her to death to prevent her from causing other dangers but in the end she still becomes a bitchy ass ghost :loool:

And yep I guess the only reason why Ying Chai married Chai Tat is because although she liked him she couldn't stand his past and she was forced to marry to save both families relationship

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah he wanted to blackmail her and take her to a hotel it's because he got the finger print results back from the lab and they were proven to be her finger prints and he threaten that if she didn't go with him that he would reveal that she is the person behind the knife in the door

good stuff. good stuff. you got to make some time for it and catch up. :p

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I just watched Epi. 3 and uhmm... I can't believe Siakate and Chai shacked it up on that red sofa/bench twice. Yuck.. what the hell.. I felt sorry for Siakate, but after hearing the shit she said about YingChai saying that she is her sole enemy, I got turned off. What a bitch. YingChai's been nothing, but nice to her ass.