Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOo SARN that was soo sweet, I'm all smiles as well!!!!!!! I can't wait for more but I'm scared more drama will come....when the baby comes..he will have to leave :( I don't want him too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Whoo... it' s gets sweeter and sweeter.

DAMN THAT WAS SUPER GOOD TOO!
More mother sarn more!

“…Harit , I ..I was willing..�
me too harith me too! :ph34r: :loool:
LOL... Moh and Harit willing scene. :)

I MISS YOU GIRLS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Mae SarN, i might be away but that didnt stop me from coming back to read the fic...LOL
be back to check for updates...soon!!!
:p
Ami!!!!!!!! I miss you!!!!! Come back soon!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Dang Mae Sarn that was freakin brilliant...I laughed...I cried...and now I'm smiling to myself ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh its so wonderful!!!

Love it...gimme gimme gimme more!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
augh! caught up on it all! Sarn this is so lovely! perfect scenario! i don't know how you come up with these story lines and they flow so smoothly! love it!

lol "If he _______, 900 whips!" Soripa is so harsh on poor Harit! he got hit so much! gosh everything happened and it all seemed so real! Sarn you rock!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Man.
That was good.
They're happy together now.
Not long then the baby will be coming soon.
Can't wait to read more.
I wonder if there will be more drama or more sweet scene.
Thank you.
Update soon also.
^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wooooooooooooohooooo love reading this....moh no need to be harsh to sarn........just lock sarn up with only a computer.......ahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
When they return back into the house Raivee came running toward Harit , giving him hugges and kisses on the cheek . “…wow !! You’re back ! I miss you …� said Raivee releasing her arm around him .

Harit was surprise from the sudden greeting and quickly turn to Soripa for any sign of angry . She was frowning and he immediately step backward , keeping a good distance from Raivee .

“…I was home for a couple of hours now ..� said Harit

“…aww and u didn’t tell me ? If I didn’t caught you out here--�

“…my husband is tire . Please excuse us ..� Soripa interrupted and turn to glare at Harit , indicating for him to follow behind her as they headed up stair .

Raviee watch the couple leave and was jealous . She smirk , there nothing Raivee want and doesn’t get…even if it take all the trice she know. Nobody reject her and get away that easily . She determine to have Harit as a husband .

Harit close the door behind him and turn to watch his wife standing by the window. “…you ok ? …�

“…my cousin is to obvious with her affection toward you …I don’t like it ..�

“…well, maybe because she live in Europe…�

“..I can tell , it a woman intuition ..�

“….tell what ? ..�

“…she like you. When Poradee around she doesn’t hug or kiss him …nothing but with you , I can see fire in her eye ..�

“…fire ? What you mean ? ..�

“..fire , you know …fire ..�

“…sorry my education is limited , I don’t understand ..�

“…she want you like a woman need a man to satisfy her thirst !..�

“…she thirsty ? ..�

“..no, it like when I demand you to kiss me . I want you to sleep with me to satisfy my thirst and Raivee is drooling to have you ----.� she cover her mouth and turn redden . Did she just admit of wanting Harit to sleep with her ...just to obey her thirst? “…I..I..mean , I use myself as an example ..�

“…O’ now I understand but I have no interest in Ms. Raivee . Trust me . All I worry about is you and the baby. Everything else doesn’t matter to me. She can thirst for me all she want , only my wife can have a sip of me �

“…Harit! What are you saying ?! ..� she couldn’t stop smiling . Damn orphan . When did he learn to be so mischievous!

“…what did I say wrong ? ..sorry , I was using your metaphor..� he smile

Soripa blush before his eye … such a straightforward person and he always use his education as an excuse -- is it possible he understood everything but pretend not to understand just to tease her without her aware of it ? “…Harit, are you teasing me ..?�

“..no no ..� he lie

“…fine. I’m tire ..� she yawn and stretch her back “…the baby is heavy . look at my stomach … it a size of melon ..�

“ …you want a massage ? ..�

“…that would be nice …let me change first and you can give me a back massage on the bed.. �

For the rest of the night Harit was like the perfect husband as he massage her shoulder, back and even the feet . At first she was very tickle and keep laughing because he was so gentle and soft …fearing he might break her bone . Soripa have to shout at him several time till he finally add more pressure. He very sweet and caring …she falling deeply in love with her husband, everything about him is wonderful …loyal , honest , dedication, obedience and for the first time ever … he very handsome , she thought .

Harit saw the stare in her expression and wave his hand across her face. He release his hand from her feet and scoop next to sit next to her . “…Miss. Soripa ..are you ok ..�

“..yes !! ..� she shake her head and turn to the side “…I .I was thinking about ..um..�

“..the baby ? ..�

“..yes ..� she lie and slouch down the bed pulling the blanket toward her chin . How embarrassing. He caught her staring at him . …

Harit went to turn off the night and crawl back in bed. The distance bwt them was 2ft as they laid there fumbling with their finger and staring up the ceiling. After several min she turn to the side to catch a glimpse of him and when he move she immediately turn away. Why he not touching her? They did share a wonder night together and she admit she was willing to be in his arm , isn’t that enough hint that she want to be his wife ? Why is there a huge gap in the bed? She was sad and turn her back at him .

“..Miss Soripa..� Harit whisper from behind

“…what you want ..�

“…I..I..want to hold you and the baby ..� Harit didn’t wait for a response and scoop himself till his lean body was at the length of her. His hand slide from behind and wrap around the mounts of her stomach. She can feel his warm breath against her ear as his hand slowly rubbing her stomach. That all she wanted and close her eye to sleep .

sarN

sarNie Granny
i fall asleep wiht my laptop on my stomach . i woke up cuz it burn me lmao

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
i fall asleep wiht my laptop on my stomach . i woke up cuz it burn me lmao
LOL sarn... you work too hard. :)

Thanks for the latest and another greatest update! It's almost like another :w-scene-pop-corn:

“…she want you like a woman need a man to satisfy her thirst !..”

“…she thirsty ? ..”

“..no, it like when I demand you to kiss me . I want you to sleep with me to satisfy my thirst and Raivee is drooling to have you ----.” she cover her mouth and turn redden . Did she just admit of wanting Harit to sleep with her ...just to obey her thirst? “…I..I..mean , I use myself as an example ..”
I'm thirsty for Harit water too!!! Even water's taken on a whole new meaning now... oh wait, or is that Sprite ("Obey your thirst!")... LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awww mother sarn be careful!
dont want yout to get fried dear! :kiss:
That was super cute! :spin:
gosh I'm going to go to bed with a fat ass smile! LMAO :clap:
That was so satisfying! :yahoo:
I sitll want more though! :wub:
Maybe a late night snack? :ph34r: