Sen...Seur Ruk Suer Winyarn [Exact]

Iya

sarNie Adult
this is the longest series i've been after so far, besides sung tong (boran 100+ eps). i want to see nat, but this is way too long.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Actually if you are interested in the back story about Oh and Peak you do need to watch it from the beginning and see how things developed between Peak and Nat the only thing is if you are only interested in how the single stories are then you don't need to see all of it. Each weekend is a new story

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Wee, bump. The latest episode was like an older episode from Grey's Anatomy with the pole in two people and one of them has to die for the other to have a chance to live. Even though it was very similar, I cried in Sen just as I did when I saw that Grey's episode. ;_;

meenia

sarNie Adult
wait did this sitcome/lakorn even ended.. i actually like watching this... but they just stop upload it.. so did it end already..

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know what time this airs on tgn. But i really enjoyed it when i watched it every fri on iptv. now that's gone :( So did it really end? I hate how weird it's gotten with Sen having an evil conscience taking over his body, etc. But I think Nat has to to go to jail, so that's why I'm wondering if it really did end.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Yay, new season started \o/

The writers are really awesome, they tied everything together so well...it all went back to where we first started at the birthday party and everything.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
gosh i very love nat in here :thumbup: :thumbup:. this lakorn is very interesting,but i do want to see more of nat and peak together. @ meenia cuz nat was steal wanmai or peak from the doctor and oh not agree that nat is steal he his wife to hide. so oh want to put nat in jail and say nat is crazy person cuz sometime nat have like two person in one. so sometime nat is so mean but sometime is very nice. also i think oh oh know that nat and peak are connection or something like that. nat have to go live crazy or a take care of doctor. on this time i very pity nat he try to do everything to make peak remember him.
on this part i very hate oh and want to punch him so hard. i was so sad when watch the part that peak,she wake up and she to not remember nat at all. on this part i have cry when see nat cry i love the way nat is crying, he is like it come out from inside. i still watch this lakorn in youtube or in other website.