Sen...Seur Ruk Suer Winyarn [Exact]

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dunno lol dis one's a different one lol it is hard to keep up w/ sitcoms lol i started pentor then after a while i gave up and same w/ tik's sitcom and same w/ dis one too lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thai sitcom aren't bad. But I guess it's the wait that makes me feel like quitting lol I like sitcom for a reason though, you won't see psycho nang rai killing people or hiring bad guys to kill for them :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha yea sitcoms are perdy enjoyable. it only play once a week and it's short so i forget to watch lol and deres no ending so i get lazy to watch lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aha yea her character sucks in da lakorn and she and p'oh don't go together at all. she like don't want to have any chemistry w/ him or somethin lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i liked dat one eps when she was nice. when dat lil girl ghost tried to keep her to herself. she used to volunteer at some orphanage or somethin and was dat one lil girl's only friend

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I really like Oh and Peak's chemistry together.. Oh's character becomes very gentle? with Peak.. I just thought it was cute.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh i want to know so bad what happen to Peak! LOL im glad it's ending no more Oh and Ple ughhhghghh! LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea... p'oh and ple they wasn't a good couple. p'oh's a good actor. he went all out. but man nothing from ple lol

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Really? this is going to end? Im sooo gonna miss Peak lol
I was so glad when the preview showed that Medee was going to die... too bad she didn't

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw damn so she didn't? lol well she gon be happy cause aof is guest starring on da show. he so tubby now LOL

meenia

sarNie Adult
dang..i really want to know what happen to peak...how did she become a spirit....i hope she's not really dead...but..then again...i think she is dead if not why didn't Oh go see her if she's still at the hospital.......okay and my other thing is...i think the cop guy is hot.......i mean...it's great..that he keeps coming back..i can't wait for eps. 39 it's his part....Nat is so cute, but i don't like it how he choose to forgive his girlfriend...i know she went out of her body, but that's her fault because she did something so stupid as to drug herself with sleeping pills and then go into the tub full of water.....but i laughed when she slip on the water and hit her head and then she went into the water...for a moment i was happy that she was out of her body, then when she came back i was like shoooooot......i think she should have died... she doesn't deserve a second chance...not what she had did to Nat... I hope she doesn't end with Oh either.... i hope in the end he doesn't want her either.... I kind of feel pity for Oh this past couple parts... especially how he's with Nat's "girlfriend"..... Like i can't believe it was him that saved her in the water....I was like where did he pop out from.... I bet he really cares about her....but then again..she chooses Nat over him.... a funny moment was when Nat's "girlfriend" went in to till Oh that she choose Nat over him, he was giving her the "i don't care attitude"... and went on giving her work...and she looked at him with the "what's wrong with you, i'm breaking up with you.." she was expecting him to blow up or something..i thought that was funny...Oh didn't even care...and went ahead and show us some pix of him and peak...i kind of knew that they weren't sibling...Just hope they aren't married either...

there is this one eps..about the manager at the bar with the love potion to have girls falls for him... he's creepy.... I mean...i couldn't stand watching him look at ladies..he was just creepy...i seriously wanted to jump into my computer and kick the a** out of him...well at least at the end he got what he wanted....That sick man...