Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ oh no. :( im going to miss it. what will i watch after this? lol. well actually, the new one w/ aom and nok sinjai shoudl be airing. but school is starting in a little over a week. so i guess good timing? lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wahhhh... it ends tomorrow... :lmao: Gosh... seems like just yesterday it just started. :(

Gosh I hate Nanlinee! She's such a bitch <_< Her voice is sooo annoying...! arrghh I wanna slap her.. .actually punch her. LOL.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i always wondered what aon as mixed with. and that site said he's thai/french. he's sooo damn HOT! :drool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ yeap. i read january 15!! can we say, finally! lol.
i know right lol FINALLY

wahhhh... it ends tomorrow... :lmao: Gosh... seems like just yesterday it just started. :(

Gosh I hate Nanlinee! She's such a bitch <_< Her voice is sooo annoying...! arrghh I wanna slap her.. .actually punch her. LOL.
lol noy cause u started not too long b4 yesterday LOL

aw i can't see da pix

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
Just saw last episode today and boy it was so funny! :p There were such funny moments when Win returned and they thought he was a ghost! But there were also some sad moments too especially for Boongie and Dream. OVerall, this was such a great lakorn and I've never laughed so much. Thanks to all those who posted it.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i just finished the last episode and i loved it soo much!! aon and noon will definitely need another lakorn together real soon. they're soo cute together. boy, i'll tell you i was bawling tears when everyone thought that win died. i mean, i knew he didn't die, but i was just emotional with them. lol. especially the scenes with dream and boogie. soo sad. and i thought it was sooo sweet that win kept a picture of dream in his wallet. that made me smile and cry at the same time. lol. it just shows how much win really loved dream. the part where they thought win's spirit came back was hilarious!! aon did such a great job portraying that part. when the uncle was playing chess! omg, i was dying laughing! then when the uncle, teenai and win were all dressed in white. soo hilarious because they did all that just to trick dream. all in all, a great lakorn. i loved every moment of it! the entire cast did such a great job! i was hoping to see more bloopers at the end, but only a few. i hope to see more of aon and noon soon! :wub:

btw, thanks to all the uploaders who made it possible for me to view this lakorn. :kiss:

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i love how everyone come together to help make DREAM confess :wub:
THE GHOST SCENE to scare her was funny --- especially, using the uncle, danai, and win--all along, i thought, it's only Win doing that part LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
when i saw da preview for today's eps i was like aw dat is such a mean trick but i guess dats what they had to resort to lol yay i can't wait to watch