Sira Patchara Duang Jai Nak Rope(Quiz & Quest)

fanny

sarNie Adult
^^they must be keeping it on the dl since theres no clip..i wish yard got with someone else besides chai but since hes a good actor it wouldnt be too bad
totally agree w/you i wanna see yard with someone else. i know chai is a great actor, but i think he look little bit old to yard. oh well, since the cast already chosen. see how it will turn out.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Its not just Chai that is old for Yard, she paired up with Au Thanakorn in her stock lakorn
in a princess role that is never going to air onscreen. Oh well i don't mind what ever the pairing is
as long as the channels try new things.

fun

Expired Sarnie
What a surprise, I always wanted to see them in a lakorn after Num's mv back in the days lol.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
NUM AND RITA.. WHAT A PAIR COME TRUE.. THEY WILL BE SUPER HOT TOGETHER.. HOPE THIS IS TRUE.. CUZ YARD GOT PAIRED WITH NUM ALREADY. WANT TO SEE RITA WITH HIM:d

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so excited for them. I love both Num and Rita so i will watch this. Plus Yarthip and Chai are great too. I will tune in to this one. I hope they start filming soon.

jakjann

Jakjann
News Update.

@credit Sririta FC

ลงเล่น"ศิราพัชรฯ" "หนุ่ม"ลั่นไร้ปัญหา
Accept to play on `Silaput ´Num´ say it isn´t problem

ทำงานเพื่อสังคมและงานเบื้องหลังพักใหญ่ ล่าสุดพระเอกเจ้าบทบาท "หนุ่ม" ศรราม เทพพิทักษ์ ตัดสินใจรับเล่นละคร "ศิราพัชร อัญมณีแห่งมินาลิน" ของผู้จัด "ต่อ"วัชระ คุปตะวาทิน โดยเผยว่า

"บทที่ได้รับเป็นเจ้าชาย เป็นความรักระหว่างรบ สัดส่วนความรักและเรื่องรบใกล้เคียงกันมาก คิดว่าเรื่องนี้ไม่น่าจะมีปัญหาอะไร เพราะเราก็มีประสบการณ์ทางการแสดงหลายเรื่อง หลายบท ละครเรื่องนี้ไม่ใช่ละครย้อนยุคครับ เป็นละครจากบทประพันธ์ก็อาจจะมีการดีไซน์ชุดเจ้าชาย เจ้าหญิงแต่ละเมือง"

jakjann

Jakjann
I must correct the title of this drama (again)

I have read on Sririta FC page that the name of this drama is Siraput not Silaput because

I think
Siraput is the name of a character like the Drama-Title, I am not sure is´t the name from Nang ek or Pra ek.
But if I am wrong with this infomation could someone tell me the right infomation?

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I must correct the title of this drama (again)

I have read on Sririta FC page that the name of this drama is Siraput not Silaput because

I think
Siraput is the name of a character like the Drama-Title, I am not sure is´t the name from Nang ek or Pra ek.
But if I am wrong with this infomation could someone tell me the right infomation?
ศิราพัชร อัญมณีแห่งมินาลิน [Siraput Anyamanee Hang Minalin] is the title of the novel. (Siraput, Precious Stone of Minalin) I don't know if they're keeping the original title or replace with 'Duang Jai Nak Rop' though. Siraput is the name of the diamond/stone. I haven't read the novel..but it's what I got from the short summary.

jakjann

Jakjann
AHHHH Thank you Kudaranai for Infomation^.^ I never know that it is a novel ´cause I never read one^^´´

tinah

sarNie Coma
the title is "Sira Patchara Duang au Nak Rope" what a long title!

they started filming. hers a clip of num and some of the cast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fycZJwCnHcc

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oo thanks!! im excited for this lakorn!!

ooooo... num looks so good!!!

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
opps, just saw the interview, seemed like it is not a period lakorn, a little out of my imagination. whatever, excited to see num and rita pairing up

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
This sounds like the lakorn Num was talking about at his concert a month ago... he mentioned something being a prince in his new lakorn and there would be sword fighting and stuff.

azncritics

sarNie Egg
My sister went to his concert in December and she told me he mention to his fan to support him on his next movie. But my sister didn't know if he was refering to movies or lakorns? Maybe he was refering to this lakorn!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
glad Nom has a new lakorn. cool,Chai in here too. like both of them. but don't really like the girls though. but will wait to see it.