Sira Patchara Duang Jai Nak Rope(Quiz & Quest)

cecilia

Staff member
^I find that chai and yard's relationship are better than the actual pranang. i really like their pair for the comical things they did to each other.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love the songs in here, very good by Zeal. so far the lakorn is ok. but annoy by Rita's character though yelling and stuffs at Nom at the wrong time and doesn't act like a good doctor either being rough at him and stuffs. Run's character is so cool though wonder if she and Win will end up together. can't wait for next eps. Nom match this kind of character. i prefer him playing drama instead of comedy. i think he fit drama more.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't have anything against Yard, I just can't watch her lakorns. I did watch her movie with Num lol but I didn't even finish that ?Monkey Warrior? movie. I just wished nang ek was someone else, because I feel really uncomfortable. It seems like Rita takes one breathe and he blows away. He should have built some muscles for this lakorn or gain a little weight. He looks like a skinny stick.

Anyways after my exam, I'm going to watch episode 2 and be back here to comment =)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't have anything against Yard, I just can't watch her lakorns. I did watch her movie with Num lol but I didn't even finish that ?Monkey Warrior? movie. I just wished nang ek was someone else, because I feel really uncomfortable. It seems like Rita takes one breathe and he blows away. He should have built some muscles for this lakorn or gain a little weight. He looks like a skinny stick.

Anyways after my exam, I'm going to watch episode 2 and be back here to comment =)
He's gotten really skinny compared to him in Dao Prasook, he was fat back then but he was perfect sized in Sai Lohid. I agree Rita could probably knock him over. He needs to gain at least 10 pounds, him being this skinny makes him look old.

cecilia

Staff member
^he doesn't need to add more pounds to him .. he needs some rest to look healthy -- sometime, he looks tired and a little beat out.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think Num needs to gain more weight and agreed that Num doesn't look healthy at all. In look wise, Num looks better than Chai but physical wise Chai looks so much better. Num looks so good in Mae Ying.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Num looks dehydrated most of the time lol... Chai doesn't look as good but I like that he has meat. He just needs to tone up a little bit.

Num wasn't fat in Dao Prasook, he just had those chubby cheeks lol... I like him best in Ruk Prakasit. He wasn't too skinning, too big, just about right... he looked healthy too.

mikie

sarNie Egg
The trailer looks interesting, but I'll pass. I can't stand Num. He doesn't look tough enough, and i think he is overrated. Sorry for his fan.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just watched episode 2 and I'm so lost. When did Win (Patchara) develop feelings for shoot I forgot Rita's character name. They need to really cut down on the shootings. This is why I can never take any Thai action-ish lakorns. It was obvious... bullets were flying all over the place, but the car didn't even have a dent on it.

But I guess episode 3 and 4 will determine if I would want to continue this. Can't wait... well actually I can, I need to catch up on the other lakorns too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
really, i didn't see that spark in patchara when he first met her lol or it could be that he saw her earlier but didn't show it? (you know like in dung duang haruethai)

fanny

sarNie Adult
i was cracking up that rita showed her i.d to num and said im sira patchara lol. rita's character is a bit annoying for now, but hopefully it'll get better later. not a fan of chai, but he's actually very good in this one.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
i was cracking up that rita showed her i.d to num and said im sira patchara lol. rita's character is a bit annoying for now, but hopefully it'll get better later. not a fan of chai, but he's actually very good in this one.
I know, at first I'm like OK ahahha then when she bust out her ID ahahaha To me that was the hi-light for episode 3. The rest is pretty much the same, running, chasing and shooting. I don't like Rita's voice when she raised her questions. Like you mentioned, very annoying. I wonder if there's anything with Rita's name being the same as the jewels.

Also, I don't think Win's father is dead. I mean they showed him being toss down but no body was found. If it's like chinese drama, there is a lot of possibility where he might of float on shore and someone took him to care of. Hmmmmm.. interesting.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omg what is the matter with the nang'eks in here both annoying. and plus rita and yard voices is squeaky irritating too so make it worse, rita's character is so annoying,stubborn,yelling and screaming at noom all the time. yard is annoying too but lesser than rita. at least she listen when chai talk reason to her. yard and chai couple are funny and cute. i like their couple more than rita and noom. wonder how win and run couple gonna end up. i was thinking for fun if cherry was nang'ek with noom would be better. i think she would play the character better and fit the character more.