Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hah i got super lost watching todays episodE! lmao..
but it was pretty emotional! ahaha
when did pancake tell tle that she was pregnant?? i got lost on that part..lmao..
yeah Tle was pretty brave! haha :]
:D :D

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
hah i got super lost watching todays episodE! lmao..
but it was pretty emotional! ahaha
when did pancake tell tle that she was pregnant?? i got lost on that part..lmao..
yeah Tle was pretty brave! haha :]
:D :D
Pan wrote that she was pregnant in a note Tle's servant man gave him in the last episode but he didn't get to read it and tucked it in his jacket pocket. When he was at the old man's funeral, he remembered the note, took it out to read, and found out that Pan was pregnant.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know what lakorn is going to replace this one? I loved this one and am sad to see it end so fast, but hopefully the next one will be just as good.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Sanae Nang Ngiew or however you spell it is supposed to replace this lakorn. It does not look interesting to me lol, but that's my personal opinion.

i know tle & jakjaan were playing siblings, but i thought they make a cute couple at the end there. oh. that napa actress lady is beautiful. :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Pan wrote that she was pregnant in a note Tle's servant man gave him in the last episode but he didn't get to read it and tucked it in his jacket pocket. When he was at the old man's funeral, he remembered the note, took it out to read, and found out that Pan was pregnant.

Ohh..haha okay thanks forgot about that part lol

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
It would have been better if they focus a little bit more on Tle & Pan's love story!

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
the ending was great except for the part that they all where standing facing back then turn around...I thought that part was kind of off...like it doesn't belong there...to me...they should have ended where both the main actors was playing with the baby....

myx

sArNieZ
this is such a great lakorn. although i'm not a really big fan of pancake. i think she did great in this one. i give this lakorn a 2 thumb up. :)

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOl, so I'm watching the ending again right now. When Tle was in the hospital, and they did a flashback on the little boy and girl.
Was that Aof&Jakajann or Tle&Pancake?! It's really bugging me LOl. Thanks!

Oh, and great lakorn btw B)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
How come during Aof and Jakjann wedding Pancake's stomach wasn't big. Wasn't she like more than 5 months pregnant? Still I love this lakorn and all of Tle and Pan's cute scenes, especially when he kidnaps her.