Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Was this as good as oum ruk? ^_^

I suggest you to watch Sawan Biang. You can watch in Thai, or sub in English. Is the best slap/kiss drama.
Is my favorite lakorn, the best lakorn i've seen. Ann and Ken are very good there. They won many awards for this drama. I rewatch many time and can't get enough.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Since we are having Q & A in all the other KA threads lets have one here too!

Q: What were the names of Din's family members and what do that mean? including Din's.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
A :Its Nam,Din,Fai,Lome..means water,earth,fire,wind.

Q : what is Alin real name?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, that was my reaction too! He sings so much better when it comes to ballads.

Dila, I don't remember let me go and watch it again then come back to answer it. :lolyup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, that was my reaction too! He sings so much better when it comes to ballads.

Dila, I don't remember let me go and watch it again then come back to answer it. :lolyup:
Her name is similar to Aom Piyada..Thats why someone said this lakorn was make for Aom/offer to Aom first but i don't think so..(sorry aom's fan.hey i like aom too even i never watch her lakorn :rolleyes1: )

Member at AK@Pantip told me peoplewho read this novel propose to CH3 and P'da to make it to lakorn and want Ann to act as Alin because they think Alin is sooooo much to Ann.. :coverlaf:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, they can hate on Ann all they want, it just shows that they are childish. Ann is amazing we fans know that and thats what matters! :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i just re-read about SSH at spicy..
i think most of ann's fans is in here and most of her haters in there..
lol..its funny when read from the beginning...from the rumor about SSH..
most of them in there don't want ann to act as Alin..they want Ken with Aff..
I can't imagine Aff as Alin.. :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
It would've been a mistake if it was Aff as Alin. I'm not hating on her but her acting is not up to Ann's level. The lakorn would've been so different if she was nang'ek and not Ann. Can't imaging Alin as anyone else but Ann.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yeah and i read someone comment that the role like this-spoiled,shart tongue,bratty...only pancake can acted..No one else can act in this kind of role except Pancake..

Okay,i don't want to talked about other people ability eventhough i want to.. :ghehe: :p

But as for me...
I can imagine Ann in other actress's role but i can't imagine if other actress act Ann's role.. ;)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, same here, just thinking about another person playing Ann's role makes me want to bash some actresses but I won't do that. I need to watch what I say. Be a little more like Ann and not have scandals! :coverlaf: :thumbup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, same here, just thinking about another person playing Ann's role makes me want to bash some actresses but I won't do that. I need to watch what I say. Be a little more like Ann and not have scandals! :coverlaf: :thumbup:
Yup,we are in the same boat..
I can't hold if someone talk bad about Ann and compliment their favourite actress..
i was like...just compliment your favourite,its okay but don't talk bad about other's favourite..

You know what..
someone said that Ann look old at mid 30 compare to her favourite look much more younger than her age at 30...

WHAT THE!!!!!!!
and i smash back to her and talked bad about her favourite and she can't accept it..
See..that people should respect others fan if she want others to respect her favorite..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, I think it's bound to happen in every forum. A lot of people complain that Ann is old looking but that all they every complain about. When I complain its about the acting and character of that person.