Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thai will rerun SSH on 12 Oct..
Yeay happy for Anne....
Alin Rocks d world!!!!!

i bet ch3 receive a lot of fans request...maybe fans miss AK soooo much,so since they don't have any new lakorn together,so they decided to rerun SSH.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I love love "Sood Sanaeha!" It's my second favorite K&A lakorn. Alin was hilarious; she is my favorite character; she's so funny even when she got abducted. I'm still laughing right now thinking about her whole abduction at the end haha. I laughed when Nai Tua Piak was all "Lom's bad, but Lin's evil! She'll be safe no matter what," and when Lom threw Lin's 'Cook's Girl' golden pen...oh man I died laughing, Lin's reaction was hilarious and the way she ran after the pen HAHA.
Ann did such an amazing job playing a self-centered 'Superstar.' I could watch this drama all over and over again and again.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Alin is sooo Anne...The script also sounds like the real Anne..
like Princess of Entertainment...3 lakorns with diffrent genre (2009-BBK / SGPT / SSH)..
#1 nang ek..i love love love her line..I'm Superstar..I'm beautiful...I'm rich..I'm Perfect..Gosh..thats sooo true..
And then they show Julia Robert pic...its like the scriptwriter know people think that Julia & Anne look alike..

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
^^ I know. All the time that I was watching the lakorn I was like "wow, this looks a lot like Ann's life," of course Ann is not obnoxious like the character haha. I watched all 3 of her lakorns in 2009 and they were all great. "Borisut Bumbut Kaen" was intense, "Sapai Glai Peun Tieng" was amusing, and of course "Sood Sanae Ha" was amazing. 2009 was one heck of a year for her and she starred along side my favorite actors: Aum, Krit, and Ken! Now if only she did a 4th lakorn with my Tik that would've been the best year in lakorn history haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeay happy for Anne....
Alin Rocks d world!!!!!

i bet ch3 receive a lot of fans request...maybe fans miss AK soooo much,so since they don't have any new lakorn together,so they decided to rerun SSH.
and watch the rating escalate once again. ken and ann is magic. even rerun gets high rating. no other kookwan or lakorn can achieve that.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
and watch the rating escalate once again. ken and ann is magic. even rerun gets high rating. no other kookwan or lakorn can achieve that.
thats sooo true..AK is legend,epic & forever koo kwan!!!
Now,its so easy to get a 'koo kwan'..with just 1-2 top lakorn,people labelled them as a koo kwan...
Although i only watch Anne's laorn...but for me,beside AK..its only Tik-Aom that deserve koo kwan title...other pairing is just a 'pair/couple'..not koo kwan..
sorry to other so called koo kwan wannabe fans...

fun

Expired Sarnie
kookwan=OTP Koo can b translated as pair/couple. kwan can b loosely translated as heaven/soul. match made in heaven like they were meant to be together.

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
Yeay happy for Anne....
Alin Rocks d world!!!!!

Thank for ur info.
just saw teaser SSH on TV3...make me excited...omg so regret i can't wacth they air on my work time :'(
But never mind if i can't see on TV so one way is youtube ! ...forgot how many time i watched it. Must start now :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
One True Pair lol

A term you use to express a pair of people that are the perfect partner for each other. Gender doesn't matter.
Usually involving some kind of fandom.
Used in fandoms to express what characters you ship. (put together romantically)
One True Pairing in a work of fiction. Characters that a person thinks work well together.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Who put the standard for the koo kwan anyway. I think it's up to the fans.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL I don't think there is any standard. It is just a meaning that people attached to it. But I do believe Koo Kwan should not just be determined by fans. That's more like OTP where it is determined by fandoms. Koo Kwan is a little bit more complex than that but that's the closest thing I can come up with to describe KK.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Haa maybe we should ask Thai people. They understand Thai culture the best. They should know the real meaning. :D

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
One True Pair lol

A term you use to express a pair of people that are the perfect partner for each other. Gender doesn't matter.
Usually involving some kind of fandom.
Used in fandoms to express what characters you ship. (put together romantically)
One True Pairing in a work of fiction. Characters that a person thinks work well together.
OH, haha. Thanks!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Yess! The script was reallyyyyy meant for Ann! Lols its soo her! like they mentioned her as princess of entertainment industry when they were talking about her 3 aunts! hahaa! But i thought some of what the people said in the movie was MEAN! Lols its like it really went to Ann...i wonder if she took it offensive or anything? lols

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Since the teaser for SSH (rerun) already out,i'll spam this thread ..i'll pretend that this is the first time i watch SSH... :woot: