Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gosh. Are they not "smart?!" ROFL
They're skills, talent, personality, attitude, and etc is what matters!
Not their appearance! Okay..Maybe a little but that doesn't matter.
Would they rather see a beautiful women who lacks at acting and all Act for them to see or a women who is not that pretty and is really GOOD at acting?!
I'm for sure they wouldn't want to see a women who can't act. They should double..wait no! Triple think before they say anything. :whatever:

roselovesice

What the!??! I just noticed that SSH never made it to 100 pages! ROFL
I'm so SLOW! ahhahha! But Yeah! PAGE 66 OWN! :dance1: :rockon: :dance3:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
I think I owe it to SSH to leave a comment here.

I have been rewatching SSH these past two weeks. I am loving it more and more. Although 365 Days is my top favorite, SSH is definitely my second favorite KA lakorn.

The story is very very funny, and there are a lot of memorable scenes and not to mention KA's superb performance. SSH is just soooo good, and I love love it :thumbsup: :bravo:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I was bored the other day and watched the end and felt like I had to rewatch the whole lakorn!! KA chemistry is so powerful!

I think that even though we didn't get to 100 pages this lakorn was amazing!

roselovesice

:whahuh: If you put KenAnn together, you get HILIRIOUS. :lolyup:
They're so funny and cute in those scenes. You just gottah Love 'em. :dance2:
I miss those good old scenes. I haven't really watch the whole Lakorn yet only the Ending kiss. :p

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i miss ALIN TIPPIYADA soooooooooooooooo much.....
This is the only lakorn that can make laughed even i watched it without sub.

I can't imagine other actress can potray Alin role...
Its soooo ANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Alin is the only person that can make us love her even she's bad..
i mean she's spoiled,selfish,sharp tongue....but we still love her so much..

Same goes to Kawee..
We hate him yet we love him...

Its only Ken-Anne can do this. :thumbsup:

I miss Anne soooo much especially with Ken...
No lakorn from her this year mean no Thai lakorn for me. :tearybye:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
One of the BEST lakorn of Ken/Ann! And One of my favorite lakorn of them! I love this lakorn so much that
i lost count in how many times i have watch this. Sadly, the eng sub videos are all deleted on YT./ the channel
got deleted; d k what happened. :(

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Haha i miss alin & kru coooooook :) ehehe haters that hate on KA just needs to expect the fact they are perfect together :) KA F E V E R never F A D E S!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i LOVVEEEEEEEE ALIN TIPPIYADA..
no one can replace her...
if other actress portray Alin,it'll be annoying....

Whatever it is,its normal there's new couple that become popular..
Like Yadech,bargie,MTEam 'so-called-replace' AK but everyone knows that AK is LEGEND,FOREVER KOO KWAN!!!!
the other couple is just a beautiful couple and we knew they're just acting..
but with AK,we confuse whether they're acting or its their real feeling...

Asy

sarNie Immature
I didn't know that MTEAM is Ken-Anne's so-called-replace lmao. I thought it was YADECH that fans said new Ken-Anne?

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Well i really dont care who the next koo kwan ia, KA is still #1 in my heart :) i understand why ch3 wanted a new koo kwan & i just have to except that :) i like all couples but i love ka forever !!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I see it differently. I see Yadech more like Ateam and Mteam more like KAteam. Mark is gradually improving. Nadech... well he isn't a bad actor, I like him but he hasn't really step out of his box. Glad that he will finally get paired with someone else. I wish it wasn't Kim (I love the newly paired couple since the teaser to Rang Pratana) but I really wanted him to pair up with someone who was not in the 4HJHKK success. Like Taew.

I love Yaya from the get go, her debut prime time lakorn with Rome which she received a lot of backlash from. It was 4HJHKK that brought her fame and she is still riding off from that. She is just given weak role, not as in a weak nang ek role but as in character development. And if she has character development, her character lacks common sense until the very last episode and a half. In GRGR her character was poorly written, well I blame partially on the script, too many loop holes. I still think her best role was with Rome. It was slow paced but her emotions were raw. Storyline lacked a bit but her character development was consistent and wasn't exactly weak. When she falls she picks up herself slowly.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hi does anyone know where i can watch or download this with english sub? all youtube videos were removed. :(
o m g, thank you for asking the question!!!
Hahah. I know that the person who finish subbed it in the first place. Their channel got deleted. So,i gave up after
that.Hahah. But Thanks for asking.

http://www.youtube.c...ZQ?feature=mhee
currently uploading Borisud Bumbut Kaen...
Coming up next Soot Sanae Ha..
And Thank You for replying back to ping101!!!! *SCREAMS* I'm so happy now.
I was pissed off earlier today but now I'm happy.hahha...
Anyway, thanks ya for asking the question and replying back!!
Now i get to watch SSH again w/ Sub!!!! Super!!