Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i knew ann will act as a famouse actress and ken will be a chef, but will willy be? ann's manager?
god! in manee fah, willy and ann looked so good. but now willy looks like ann's uncle.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This will be her 3-4 time playing an actress role. Thinking about the plot, I would have liked it better if she was just a famous hi-so that had been degraded and seeks help from Ken.

Well... so does this mean we will get to see this in late 09 or early 10?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
anne was not an actress in oum ruk, she was a famous model
Well she became one, when at the ending forward scene, it showed her taping a scene where she's slapping some guy and she couldn't get it right so Chen had to help her practice. And they taped a commercial together earlier on, some acting there ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
*drools* Ken looks hot >.< ! But.. he seems to have matured from his goofy-ness lol
The pictures with Ken carrying a bod and Anne in that dress is very pretty...
why does he look like he's her driver though ?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well she became one, when at the ending forward scene, it showed her taping a scene where she's slapping some guy and she couldn't get it right so Chen had to help her practice. And they taped a commercial together earlier on, some acting there ^_^
That why I said she was a semi- actress lol

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Pei, isnt she the cute girl from Chakrit and noon from Pleang Paa Fah Lom Dao?? If so, shes real pretty but isee she has lines. She still pretty tho.

Is it just me or???Anne is aging....lol. My personal opinion is that the less make up she has on, the younger she looks and IS. From SB, she looked much younger when she was pregnant. no offense but im kinda tired of watching pregnant Lakorns. lol, because you already know whats gonna Happen..=].Their either gonna split up for a while and make up and get back together, or something interrupts them. oh well, -_- this is a bit different. im looking forward for this one. Ken looks so depressed and quite now. Busy as a dad maybe. Dont get too worked out, its only the first kid.^^
Yeah Pei is the girl from chakrit and noon 's lakorn. She is pretty.
i agreed that anne is aging, no offence, just my opinion.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Models do acting all the time...but I'm pretty sure Ann's profession in Oum Ruk was just a model...
Anne is definitely one of the woman from when I first started watching, that has aged beautifully...she doesn't get older, she looks more mature than before...I grew up watching her, and it's crazy that she's still in the business, still looking good...can't say the same about other n'eks...
I think it looked like Ken was just in uniform...you know how some restaurants, they make EVERYONE wear uniforms...although, he looked like a caterer wearing all that black.

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
anne's 32 you can't have her looking like she's in her early 20s. anyway 32 isn't that old

from the summary i think anne made ken dress as her driver because she didn't want anyone to know he was her cooking teacher

fun

Expired Sarnie
anne's 32 you can't have her looking like she's in her early 20s. anyway 32 isn't that old

from the summary i think anne made ken dress as her driver because she didn't want anyone to know he was her cooking teacher
Yeah 32 is not that old. She has been in the industry for quite a long while now. But some people make it sound like she is in her 50's na. "oh she is too old" lol yeah she is getting older but not that she is too old to play out a 22-30 year old woman lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol so much complains bout her age... you cant find anyone like anne who's still top notched.. she is still so beautiful :wub: ages so beautifully :wub:

Susie

sarNie Adult
i dont think that i can get sick of these two paired up again. i love the two on screen together. does n e one know one is this lakorn air?