<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ahaha. Phew I didn't know you stayed up.

lek were you the one who said before that you had doubt because this lakorn was produce by dida?

I have to admit this is by far the best lakorn dida has produced.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:

lek were you the one who said before that you had doubt because this lakorn was produce by dida?

[post="91398"][/post]​
totally got agree with you on that nancy :)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Torcafe? Never been there before, but I must try it, if it buffer too much on Siamvdo tomorrow, it was fine last week, i was hoping it'll be the same but nope :wavecry:
It is, indeed the best lakorn Dida has ever produced lol, loving it so much...lucky its holiday now or else I'll be so die, staying up watching LNJ :lol:

L

lalalek

nancyvang said:

[post="91398"][/post]​
okay..i was the one who said that and I definently need to take my words back about this lakorn, it is the best Dida Lakorn ever........I love Kob in this movie, Stefan needs alittle help in his acting but i swear he is gunna be the NEXT BIG THING soon!!!!! :wub: ....

Yeah, if you guys can't watch the movie when it buffers, then tune in to that one site i told you : Torcafe.com, i swear it is one of the best!!!!!!

Phew, where are you living at to be watching this movie late? :blink:

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
thank you very much Sarn for the next preview, you're the best. I don't watch this eps yet but my mom said it was very good between n'ek & p'ek. :w000t: looking all the screencaps make me crazy, i love this lakorn, it very the best lakorn which is airing now. Very better than Tur Keur Duang Jai or Kaew Lum Korn. Stephan & Kob have a very good chemistry between them, they 're hot couple for this year in my heart. It was so long time that i haven't seen the lakorn which is better for me since Daoprasook. And now, Lhong Ngao Jun is very best, thanks to Dida for this good lakorn. :) :) :)

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
thanks sarn for the caps and the the video clip. i can't wait to watch this episode. When will it be available to dl?

missjoy

sarNie Elites
OMG!! the preview for tomorrow when Ae pulls Pim up fora hug and their facial expression gave me chills!!! i wanted to cry!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Wow Ae cried while attempting to "R" n'ek...anyways yes this is the first lakorn where a pr'ek actually feels so bad for causing n'ek so much pain but he couldn't help himself...Ae is so in love with Pim...but both of them are crying....

L

lalalek

i was just watching the next preview again and i was wondering if Pra'eak is gunna believe what everyone's saying like what i mean was when tipps parents were talking to him? oh dang.....you know what this means right girls......the movie is gunna end and they are gunna find out who was the one who cause Tipps death, but I really have a postive feeling that Kob is gunna die in this movie!!!! sad :wavecry: !!!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
lek_24/7 said:
i was just watching the next preview again and i was wondering if Pra'eak is gunna believe what everyone's saying like what i mean was when tipps parents were talking to him? oh dang.....you know what this means right girls......the movie is gunna end and they are gunna find out who was the one who cause Tipps death, but I really have a postive feeling that Kob is gunna die in this movie!!!! sad :wavecry: !!!!!
[post="91417"][/post]​
what she's gonna die? Where did you read this....but currently I'm back into this lakorn lol...finished ep8 last nite...yeah this lakorn is beginning to unfold and the truth will come out...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i just finish watching episode.. 7 and 8.. dang, it's so good..
Stephen is falling for kob already.. so sweet...:) it's so sad when he couldn't talk.. :( Kob is so sweet to him.. i can't wait for episode 9 & 10.. :)

L

lalalek

BlueMoon said:
what she's gonna die? Where did you read this....but currently I'm back into this lakorn lol...finished ep8 last nite...yeah this lakorn is beginning to unfold and the truth will come out...
[post="91420"][/post]​
You know what? lol..i don't know when she is gunna die but if you watched the recent eppie that premier today.....she just looked so freaken pale and sick, she was holding her stomache like the way her mom was! :( ......i can't wait for the next eppie tommorow, it gives me an excuse to get up early and be intense with everyone especially SARN...lol!!!!! :D

L

lalalek

July said:
i try to wake up early but couldn't....
cant wait til next week to see it.......
thanks for caps.......
[post="91426"][/post]​
wait...aren't you gunna to watch tommorow's eppie too?

Yeah those Cap's really help SARN, Thanks alot!!!!!! :D

L

lalalek

pze said:
im excited......i think i gotta get up tomorrow so i can catch it with u girls too.....
[post="91437"][/post]​
Heck yeah....after you get done with watching the lakorn....you better head to the chatt room after that and Mow Taek (Gossip) with Sarn , I, and everyone else...lol :lmao: :loool:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
lek_24/7 said:
okay..i was the one who said that and I definently need to take my words back about this lakorn, it is the best Dida Lakorn ever........I love Kob in this movie, Stefan needs alittle help in his acting but i swear he is gunna be the NEXT BIG THING soon!!!!! :wub: ....

Yeah, if you guys can't watch the movie when it buffers, then tune in to that one site i told you : Torcafe.com, i swear it is one of the best!!!!!!

Phew, where are you living at to be watching this movie late? :blink:
[post="91403"][/post]​
There's another site that Nancy posted that doesn't buffer for me...it plays so smooth...forgot the name maybe Nancy can repost it cuz I didn't save the link either... :unsure:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
epi 7 & 8 were soooo good! It's funny how Ae gets jealous and mad when he sees Pim talking to another guy. The previews for the next epi. look awesome! After he gets well, he's going to stalk her again but this time cuz he's in love with her!! Please upload epi 9. Please!!!

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
yeah..i'm definitely going to watch it tomorrow morning. can somebody post the link where i can watch it live and teh link for the chatroom? i wanna chat with you girls tomorrow! i'm so excited! Watching the ep 10 preview..i was already crying and i haven't even seen ep 9 yet. The ending part when Ae was hugging her and crying was so saaaadddd.

pze

sarNie Adult
no_identity13 said:
yeah..i'm definitely going to watch it tomorrow morning. can somebody post the link where i can watch it live and teh link for the chatroom? i wanna chat with you girls tomorrow! i'm so excited! Watching the ep 10 preview..i was already crying and i haven't even seen ep 9 yet. The ending part when Ae was hugging her and crying was so saaaadddd.
[post="91452"][/post]​

i was crying too it wasnt even funny.....tears just started to come down......