STOP HOLLARIN MY GIRL!!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
well even if it's long distance at long as you trust her it should be alright right?

And if she truly loves you she wouldn't cheat on you with that guy.

If she does..go kick his AND her asses.

=)

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
So...

hypothetical question

If Boy A and Girl A are both dating and then move apart. Then Girl A hangs out with Boy B who has a crush on Girl A, but doesn't do anything because she has a boyfriend. Boy A is jealous of Boy B.

Boy B and Girl A realize they have more in common then Girl A does with Boy A and breaks up with Boy A to be with Boy B.

Is this considered CHEATING? Do you feel Girl A has done Boy A wrong?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The truth is if they never officially broken up then yea Girl A has done Boy A wrong but I don't blame the girl, she has to pick what's best for her lol. I'm kidding, I do consider that cheating unless it was agreed on both parties that the relationship is over.

XCappy

Mr. Char
So...

hypothetical question

If Boy A and Girl A are both dating and then move apart. Then Girl A hangs out with Boy B who has a crush on Girl A, but doesn't do anything because she has a boyfriend. Boy A is jealous of Boy B.

Boy B and Girl A realize they have more in common then Girl A does with Boy A and breaks up with Boy A to be with Boy B.

Is this considered CHEATING? Do you feel Girl A has done Boy A wrong?
It's not really considered cheating to my mind. If she broke up, then it's finished. But really, to say it vulgarly, in this situation, Girl A is just a s***. No more word to add...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
P'Dyno ah, that would be a hard question because it would depend on the situation.
But I would consider that cheating. I mean, I agree with Cappy. S L U T. Mean or no?
Anyways, what I think is, if the girl found out that she had more interest in Boy B
and then she broke up with Boy A and immediately got together with Boy B, I'd have
to say, total slut. But if she felt that her relationship with Boy A was coming to an end,
and she broke up with him and later on decided she was going to date Boy B, I guess
that wouldn't be called cheating. But then you can't really say that Boy B like Girl A
but Girl A didn't do anything to hint him. Obviously, she did do some kind of thing with
him and it caused her to change her mind about Boy A. She probably went beyond
friends with Boy B in order to realize that she likes Boy B more than Boy A. Get my
meaning? Am I confusing? O__O Now, if Girl A told Boy A about how she hangs out
with Boy B, et cetera, et cetera, then it would be cheating with him knowing it?

Besides, don't just bash the girl. What about the guy?

How do you know that Boy A is being faithful? Maybe Girl A has started to have doubts.
Also, does Boy A not trust Girl A enough with some other guy? Is that why he is jealous?
Maybe Girl A isn't happy about his jealousy and that he distrusts her so she started to
hang out with Boy B more to spite him. However, in the end, Girl A ends up liking Boy B
more than she did Boy A. Wouldn't Boy A be at fault for the consquences? Or sort of?
Maybe his parents are at fault because they moved and Boy A had to go with them?

Ooh...What about Girl B? LOLs. I'm just kidding. Is my concept weird?
I'm starting to lose my understanding too. O__O

(Psst! Joey, shut up.)

^__^

dfemc

sarNie Adult
it does not make a womyn a slut if she finds someone more interesting than her current bf, and decides to move on. it's not marriage for god sakes, and there's no such things as marriage to begin with, if u really take into account the divorce rates in this country. it's more like an on-going dating series.

the point of a relationship is to be able to connect to another person emotionally and on so many other levels. with any couples, only time will tell how long things will last. but there's no standard criteria to relationships. if the girl decides to break up with her bf because there's a disconnect, and move onto another guy who she personally connects with, tell me what's so wrong with that? she's only doing what's natural in a relationship, moving on to the next one that works. and now, the first guy just needs to learn to move on. NOW, if on the other hand, she decides to stick to the miserable relationship that she has with the first guy for the sake of not being held up to some dumb, pathetic standard criteria of "slutty-hood", then that's just irrational and retarded. there's no reason for her to stick to the first guy, be miserable, in order to avoid being called a slut or get condemned as a cheater.

it's totally simple. so xcappy, how does that make her a SLUT?! because the first guy was soo incompetent to keep her interests in the first place, and he himself is incapable of moving on?? that has nothing to do with the girl, that's the FIRST GUY's INCOMPETANCY in the first place. and to fairly state it, the first guy and the girl just reached an incompatible point in their relationship. that's it man.

NosePicker

sarNie Egg

(Psst! Joey, shut up.)

^__^
Yeah, I agree with P'Joey, minus the slut part cause who knows who's fault it could've been yah? I think everyone's at fault though.

>>She could also be a playa play pimpin' dos chicos at once.<<

I think we should get >>Girl A's perspective<<. Where she at? Hollaaaaaa

(I did not know "et cetera" was spelt like that....that's pretty tight)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
P'Dyno ah, that would be a hard question because it would depend on the situation.
But I would consider that cheating. I mean, I agree with Cappy. S L U T. Mean or no?
Anyways, what I think is, if the girl found out that she had more interest in Boy B
and then she broke up with Boy A and immediately got together with Boy B, I'd have
to say, total slut. But if she felt that her relationship with Boy A was coming to an end,
and she broke up with him and later on decided she was going to date Boy B, I guess
that wouldn't be called cheating. But then you can't really say that Boy B like Girl A
but Girl A didn't do anything to hint him. Obviously, she did do some kind of thing with
him and it caused her to change her mind about Boy A. She probably went beyond
friends with Boy B in order to realize that she likes Boy B more than Boy A. Get my
meaning? Am I confusing? O__O Now, if Girl A told Boy A about how she hangs out
with Boy B, et cetera, et cetera, then it would be cheating with him knowing it?

Besides, don't just bash the girl. What about the guy?

How do you know that Boy A is being faithful? Maybe Girl A has started to have doubts.
Also, does Boy A not trust Girl A enough with some other guy? Is that why he is jealous?
Maybe Girl A isn't happy about his jealousy and that he distrusts her so she started to
hang out with Boy B more to spite him. However, in the end, Girl A ends up liking Boy B
more than she did Boy A. Wouldn't Boy A be at fault for the consquences? Or sort of?
Maybe his parents are at fault because they moved and Boy A had to go with them?

Ooh...What about Girl B? LOLs. I'm just kidding. Is my concept weird?
I'm starting to lose my understanding too. O__O

(Psst! Joey, shut up.)

^__^
Joey, you don't have to do "anything" with someone to realized that they might be better than your current relationship. It's only cheating if she actually physically doing something with Boy B while she's technically tied to Boy A. Then I think that's wrong and she's playing them both. However, if she breaks up with Boy A, then immediately go out with Boy B, that's legit. You can't force people's feelings. I've done this too. I went out with a girl and I realized she's better suited for someone else and in the meanwhile I realized I liked someone else. I never cheated on the girl but instead, I broke up with her. The rest didn't work out too well as "Girl B" wasn't as compatible with me as I thought...but that's besides the point. The whole thing is that life's about discovering what's for you and what's not for you. Girl A is free to choose who she wants to be with. The only part I would have a problem with is if she was playing them both. However, that didn't seem to be the case from the "story." You can just hang out with someone for a long time and realized you liked them. And that's not consider cheating because you're just hanging out with them.

XCappy

Mr. Char

[...]

it's totally simple. so xcappy, how does that make her a SLUT?! because the first guy was soo incompetent to keep her interests in the first place, and he himself is incapable of moving on?? that has nothing to do with the girl, that's the FIRST GUY's INCOMPETANCY in the first place. and to fairly state it, the first guy and the girl just reached an incompatible point in their relationship. that's it man.
Sorry to add this word earlier. It just reminds me of a friend's relationship. That's probably why... Well, I'm not that curious to ask him what happened. But well, let's stop thinking about it, and raboule le fric :D

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Ha, ha. Wow, so many replies! It's girls vs. boys! Nah, just kidding. ^__^
D, you are so strong, it's too cool. LMFAO.

Well Marduk, by "anything," I mean, not just that she did something physically.
With relationships, there's love or friendship. Maybe the girl stepped into the
love area with Boy B, that's what I'm saying. But then again, I'm saying, don't
break up with one guy and immediately go to the other guy. Maybe the girl's
just depressed that her and Boy A are distant and since Boy B is a boyfriend-like
figure, she feels that she bonds better than him. I mean, two people far apart
probably aren't as close as two that are close together. Long distance relationships
lack a lot of meeting together and intimacies, blah blah, mushy stuff. So what I'm
saying is, Boy B is more reachable than Boy A. Maybe that's why the girl feels like
she's getting closer to Boy B than Boy A.

This is a love topic. I'm not a love victim so forgive my weird reasoning.

*Opens door and runs out.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
I think dfemc and marduk (again the association 555) made the point.

Relationships at such a young age is sometimes pointless... it's rare to see high school couples married to old age...

That's why they are such a gem.

For those of you who are high on negativity about who's cheating on who. Just remember how you judge others... cause one day you'll be put into the same position and wonder why everyone is thinking your slut or a player.

The logic that some of you posted makes me wonder... if Boy A and Girl A are in a relationship... based on some of your posts... that means in YOUR relationships... you would expect the other person to not have any friends of the opposite sex. Because of the fear of cheating. Why is Girl A a slut for having Boy B as a friend?

if a girl told me I was to drop all my gal-friends... I think she would have to go jump in the lake to cool off unless she had a rational reason to think one of them possed a threat.

Otherwise, the jealousy and rage that is posted is nice and lakorn like, but remember, marduk and dfemc have a point (i hate agreeing with these two dynamic duos).

Remember that those who hurt you in a relationship are better left out of your life. Its for this reason why its so hard to find a good match.

Remember that the ones who hurt you sooner make it easier for you to move on... and the ones who are afraid to hurt you and drag things out are the ones that deserve to be burned at the stake. :^P (my opinion of course) Better to hurt early and out of the way then later and have more damage repairs to be done.

Do you guys ever wonder why people cheat? I had a guy tell me that he slept with a girl and found out she was kind of ugly after the night was over... he couldn't tell her this, but after that... he transitioned to a prick. She nagged him over and over and couldn't understand why he changed. I mean, he did love her kind of... so that's why he couldn't tell her what he felt... After all, he slept with her. They loved each other... or so they thought. In the end... she was miserable, and he left her for another woman without her knowing why. The pain she had to go through sucked, and would have been easier to deal with if she had known it's cause of her pot belly that he broke up with her rather than moping and crying for months to years trying to win him back. I dont know, but I felt sorry for the chick. Are men scum? Well... if the story was that the girl found out he had fat wart on his pecker, would you expect her to stay with him? People have to learn that life sucks and that it's not easy to find a right match.

One girl dropped a guy because his pecker was pencil thin and shorter than a thumb which was purely a sexual issue. Is it wrong to drop a guy for those if he is a gentleman and nice guy, and cared and loved her with all his heart? See? girls can be superficial too.

So...

Accepting and learning about what ones strenghts and flaws should make one better equiped to find who would make the perfect match with you. And why elders always say there is no rush. When the right one comes, you'll know, the family will know, etc., etc. etc.

n-e-wayz,

Dynomite's Love Lecture Series Part 1 of INFINITY

dfemc

sarNie Adult
UH WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! not u joey, that was for "someone's" :rolleyes: other futile yadda (ramble)

anyhooozy, (bypassing all that crap written above by 5555-person), joey, yeah i see u trying to break it down by scenario, which is cool. i mean ur totally a deeper critical thinker than i am :lol: but i think the proposed scenario was suppose to be just a simple thing about two couples who are dating (normally, as in not an LDR) and then she met a second guy, who she chilled out with, and realized things are fading with the first one, then broke up and hooked up with the second guy. but even as simple as all that sounds, u have to assume a few things, i know what u mean. :rolleyes:

and to most ppl time represent meaning and value in a relationship. so u probably thought that it didn't seem right that the chic just hopped onto another boat so quickly. but i guess, in reality, time's not all that linear, and it overlaps (okay that sounds kinda weird and illogical, so i'm probably not wording that right, but those who get me, feel free to correct me on that). so at any rate, for most ppl physical interactions is used to define cheating, because it's what's quantifiable, since no one can read what u actually feel inside. and i guess, where joey's going with this is that the girl may have developed feelings for second guy during the relationship with first guy and that should constitute cheating.

hahaha...well yes and no. from an abstract perspective, yes, she emotionally crossed over the boundaries. but if somehow she communicated that emotional crossover with second guy and was super involved (see that's another subjective idea) while "officially" still in a relationship with the first guy, then yes, she's cheating. but i totally see where ur going with it joey, cuz relationships are pretty abstract at times, and there's no definitive boundaries.

that's why it's much harder when u find urself in the scenario, least expected. ur values and boundaries do change, once ur in it, cuz u find that lines are blurred and relationships are complex.

hence, i truly enjoy being single very much so, atm. :D

btw, now that i re-read what i wrote in the prior posting, i didn't mean to sound so rough/hard on u two, xcappy n joey, on the slut thing :D it was just raw emotions on the platter, nothing personal of course ;)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
After reading all those long posts I got lost somewhere haha. If people want to be in relationships they should learn to accept the good and the bad but see that rarely happens because we are always trying to find mr.perfect or miss perfect and those are usually out of reach, except for James Franco of course, i'm kidding.

Maybe Girl A wanted to be with Boy B because she needed someone to heal her feelings? I don't know what I'm saying since I definitely am not an expert being that I did dump someone because he has feelings for someone else. *sniff sniff* But it's all good.

On the other hand, Boy B is pretty lucky lol.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
It's not really considered cheating to my mind. If she broke up, then it's finished. But really, to say it vulgarly, in this situation, Girl A is just a s***. No more word to add...
omg are u calling me a $luT? thanks cappy.... pfttt... lol :slapandkissse3: now stop talking about me already k.... :p

it does not make a womyn a slut if she finds someone more interesting than her current bf, and decides to move on. it's not marriage for god sakes, and there's no such things as marriage to begin with, if u really take into account the divorce rates in this country. it's more like an on-going dating series.

the point of a relationship is to be able to connect to another person emotionally and on so many other levels. with any couples, only time will tell how long things will last. but there's no standard criteria to relationships. if the girl decides to break up with her bf because there's a disconnect, and move onto another guy who she personally connects with, tell me what's so wrong with that? she's only doing what's natural in a relationship, moving on to the next one that works. and now, the first guy just needs to learn to move on. NOW, if on the other hand, she decides to stick to the miserable relationship that she has with the first guy for the sake of not being held up to some dumb, pathetic standard criteria of "slutty-hood", then that's just irrational and retarded. there's no reason for her to stick to the first guy, be miserable, in order to avoid being called a slut or get condemned as a cheater.

Exactly p'Dfemc ....... ;)

once again, Dyno Pood Mark Jung!!! :loool: