***Super Junior***

x3xKhieMx3x

sarNie Egg
Don't you guys think Shin Dong is a bit getting on your nerves cause he have been for me it's just his curly hair, it's the next asian Annie she/man! its a hard knock life..... x]

Keomany

Music.heal.All
THis guys are hott..i love them in show me ur love with dbsk....they are sexy and a lot of personality ...it a big group but more fun added to the group...

yeh Sung is my hottie ...he soo hot and quite well i think lo....

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! I adore these boys soooo much!! I love Sungmin, Siwon, and Kibum!! They are my boys! Love them to piece! Oh yeh Eun Hyuk is cute and the best dancer in SJ!!

Keomany who's this Sung u are talking about? Hopefully it's not my Sungmin haha...if it is they'll be problems :)

DL their shows on my clubbox..in my sig :)

STIMA

I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR!! they're my new obsession..lol

Neung <--I LOVE THE SUNGMIN GIF in ur sig..hella hot *diess

its gonna be sad when they rotate though t___t
i wonder how long they're gonna be together!! DAMN SM~!!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Anyone seen their performance for Miracle? It's so cute!!! and the song is good too...hahaha my obsession at the moment. I even uploaded it to share to you girls ^_^ The link is in my archive...which the link is available in my sig. Even if you're not a fan of them, this performance will convert you!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^hm, not i don't think so...there's more than two members singing it...i think about 6..

babyvanny

sarNie Egg
yea.. i watch the miracle performance too... the live one.. n it was awesome.. sungmin was being weird n cute again
hyukjae was jus hot..

Keomany

Music.heal.All
babyvanny said:
yea.. i watch the miracle performance too... the live one.. n it was awesome.. sungmin was being weird n cute again
hyukjae was jus hot..
[post="81599"][/post]​
im confuse cuz one i have is miracle performance but only sungmin and kangkin is singing it

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
ani 1 have ani idea when the mv for the song will b out?
cuz i got a wah they call making of...which was from their show...so lol...just wondering if ani 1 noe...

babyvanny

sarNie Egg
the music video for 'Miracle' is already out
i believe it came out yesterday.. cause i download it yesterday.. but i dunno...

the music video was so good n cute.. hahaha.. everyone was having fun.. n enjoying being in the video..