Take Me Home (North Star)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Danggg it, Vill and Mario look so good. Why they are meant to be twin? OH GOD Can't wait to watch it.
The pool scene, She looks so beautiful and stunning. I  even drooled while watching it. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm now watching some of the news clips of Take Me Home's promotional event.

The reporters asked P'Kom, the director of the movie, as to why they chose Mario and Vill. P'Kom said, both Mario and Vill have a lot of talent and are professionals. They wanted actors and actresses who would act in a solo fashion. There aren't that many characters in the movie but each role requires a lot of skills. Each cast has to be responsible for their character in one home from the beginning all the way to the end. He said we'll soon see how heavy the roles Mario and Vill have received. The movie is a serious scary film, so the characters all have to carry very heavy weight, like the stakes are high. They chose actors/actresses that they were confident in would be able to deliver and execute the job like real pros. He's sure that the fans and audience has never seen Mario like this before and neither have we seen Vill like this either. They would be tearing both Mario and Vill apart in terms of their previous images.

They said that the movie is unpredictable.

Mario and Vill both were pretty stressed out when they were preparing to film. This movie took two months to film. It's a movie with limited time due to Mario's hectic work schedule, so they lined up all of the scenes and shot a lot of them at once.

gemmyjw

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Part of the new trailer that was shown during the promoting event today posted by Khun Mae Kate...

Mario's character Tan tells the kids, I'm Tan, your Mom's younger brother. The little girl says, she's not our mom, we hate her.

Omg! That right there is interesting!!! Vill's acting has me anticipating! Woot! Woot! The trailer has so many scenes of Vill. Even if Vill is playing Mario's sister, seems like her role is pretty important, big, and mysterious!

That scene of Vill in the pool? Wow! That scene of her putting on makeup?! Vill has a completely different look and feel to her acting. I'm pretty impressed just by the short trailers already.

Based on the trailer, it has potential to do well. But depends on how solid they're produced it. Lol
Vill also said "This home will belong to you (Tan) again." Husband and her kids are scared of her  :shrug: I wonder what are going on. So excited!  :woot2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
gemmyjw said:
Vill also said "This home will belong to you (Tan) again." Husband and her kids are scared of her  :shrug: I wonder what are going on. So excited!  :woot2:
OMG Really?? hahah This is excited!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
gemmyjw said:
Really? I thought Vill said, "This home will be complete again."

http://websta.me/p/1207327341256609748_1598418554

The female voice says, "This is your older sister."
Vill says, "This home will be complete again."
Mario says, "I'm Tan, your Mom's younger brother."
The little girl says, "She's not my mom. I hate her."

I'm still waiting for the official release of that trailer. Watching it on IG in parts is sort of hard. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I just rewatched again I think aiyaja is right "This home will be complete again."

I like this trailer better than the one on YouTube. We've got a lot of Vill's scenes.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope they do more promotions for this movie because it'll be released in a month and there hasn't been much media coverage or promotions at all. Heck. We haven't even seen much clips, news, or trailers. The scary comedy movie with Weir already released like 15 teasers and trailers! Wow!

Haha. I hope they just don't depend on Mario's popularity and name to self promote or basic IG accounts from some famous people. Do the promotions properly. I hope to see more events to showcase the movie and they should release that new trailer already. It's wayyyy more interesting than the first one.

Oh, they said that Mario and Vill were suitable candidates for this movie because when they were doing workshops, it was the first time P'Kom saw Vill and thought hey, Mario and Vill sort of look like each other or at certain angles have some resemblance. Lol

P'Kom is both the writer of the story and director.

gemmyjw

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Really? I thought Vill said, "This home will be complete again."

http://websta.me/p/1207327341256609748_1598418554

The female voice says, "This is your older sister."
Vill says, "This home will be complete again."
Mario says, "I'm Tan, your Mom's younger brother."
The little girl says, "She's not my mom. I hate her."

I'm still waiting for the official release of that trailer. Watching it on IG in parts is sort of hard. Lol

VILLNAN said:
I just rewatched again I think aiyaja is right "This home will be complete again."

I like this trailer better than the one on YouTube. We've got a lot of Vill's scenes.
Thanks so much. Because I'm not sure about that so I'm confused =))) Can you hear what are the husband say in clip 2? I agree that this is better in the one on Youtube  :thumbsup:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I wanted to know too "what are the husband say in clip 2?? I couldn't hear it well? Let me watch again

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The husband says,

"We can't live/stay here anymore. We have to find a way out!"

They need to release more trailers.

gemmyjw

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
The husband says,

"We can't live/stay here anymore. We have to find a way out!"

They need to release more trailers.

VILLNAN said:
Ohh YES! Exactly What I got!
That scene is hardly to listen. Like that: " Pai..... Yut mai dai...kha khao man." ;))) 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The audio was pretty bad due to it being a recorded clip and then in the background, there was a scream being stretched out too. Yikes, scary.

I'm surprised they haven't released that trailer yet. It's been two days going on 3.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's sort of funny and odd seeing them as siblings when a photo like this doesn't shout siblings, it shouts out "SIZZLING"!!! Hahah.