Take Me Home (North Star)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
วิว วรรณรท กับภาพยนตร์เรื่องแรก

"“เรื่องนี้ วิว รับบทหลากหลายบุคลิกมาก เป็นเรื่องการแสดงทางอารมณ์ล้วนๆ ที่ต้องถ่ายทอดออกมา ยอมรับว่ายากมาก เพราะว่าเป็นการแสดงที่ถ่ายแบบภาพยนตร์ และบทค่อนข้างเครียด ช่วงตอนที่ถ่ายเรียกว่า ต้องถนอมร่างกายและจิตใจมาก เพราะช่วงนั้นต้องถ่ายทั้งละครทั้งหนัง แต่ทุกอย่างผ่านไปด้วยดี วิว มีคุณแม่ดูแลอย่างใกล้ชิดตลอด การทำงานเรื่องนี้เรียกว่าทำงานกับบุคคลมืออาชีพมาก หรือเรียกอีกอย่างว่าเบอร์ใหญ่นั่นเอง ตอนแรกเกร็งมาก การทำงานกับพี่โขม ก้องเกียรติ โขมศิริ ผู้กำกับเรื่องนี้ พี่โขม เขาดูดุมาก แต่พอทำงานด้วยถึงได้รู้ว่าพี่เขาหน้าดุแต่ใจดีนะ วิวได้เพื่อนร่วมงานเก่งอย่างมาริโอ้ เราเป็นศิษย์ของหม่อมน้อยด้วยกัน ทำให้การทำงานง่าย โอ้เก่งและเป็นมืออาชีพมากเก่งทั้งการทำงาน และเก่งทั้งแกล้งคนในกอง โอ้ทำให้ทุกคนสนุกมาก เบื้องหลังหนังผีกองนี้มีแต่เสียงหัวเราะ อีกคนที่วิว อยากพูดถึงคือ พี่ติ๊ก กัญญารัตน์ พี่ติ๊ก น่ารักมากเป็นโปรดิวเซอร์ที่ให้ความเป็นกันเองกับนักแสดงและทุกๆคน เลยค่ะ ชอบมีขนมมาฝากตลอด ถ้าไม่ได้มากองก็จะส่งข้อความมาให้กำลังใจนักแสดง เรียกว่า การทำงานในวงการภาพยนตร์ของวิวเรื่องแรกกับทุกๆคน วิวได้รับแต่ประสบการณ์ที่ดี และมีกำลังใจที่จะทำงานต่อไป ฝากหนังเรื่องแรกของวิวด้วยนะคะ ขอโอกาสวิวพิสูจน์ตัวเองในรูปแบบภาพยนตร์บ้าง ฝากเชียร์ฝากให้กำลังใจวิว และภาพยนตร์ไทยด้วยนะคะ” วิว กล่าว"

http://www.mcinenews.com/?p=11838

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

Wow! Look at Vill in those photos. Her face, her emotions, her gestures, her overall demeanor changes with the makeup. Wow, so versatile.

Anyway, in that interview, Vill pretty much says the same thing that she's been saying during the promotions. I've been watching the shows that Mario and Vill went to and they say the same thing...that Take Me Home is her first movie, so please go and support it. Vill said this role was very challenging, as Tubtim is a very bipolar character. One day, she'll be sad and cry, one day, she'll be sexy, another day, she'll be prim and proper...she's very moody, has a lot of highs and lows. Of course, we know that it's because she's possessed, so technically, Vill is playing many characters in one body. Vill said even though it was challenging but she had the opportunity to work with such pros like the director P'Khom, which was an honor. At first, Vill was very nervous and hesitant because he looks intimidating but after working with him, she realized he may look mean, but he's really nice. Vill praises that Mario is a pro actor. He's great at acting and great at pranking or having fun with people. He energized everyone on the set. Vill said P'Tik, the producer, was really down to earth and nice, always feeding them with snacks and was there on the filming days and set over watching everything when she didn't need to be there. Vill talks about how it was pretty easy to channel her acting and emotions to Mario, since they have similar acting styles because they're both M'om Noi's students.

There was a clip of P'Khom talking about Mario and Vill. In regards to Vill, P'Khom had only praises saying Vill is really focused and dedicated. She has a high expectation/standard of herself. He praised Vill as a nang'ake who is not any less than the previous actresses he's worked with especially when this is her first movie. P'Khom also said that Vill is extremely PRETTY. Hahah.

Last edited:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
lol Look at so many face expressions of her, I got it now. Thank you aiyaja kekek so the ghost will be in and out with her.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love Vill with no makeup and with LONG hair.

I miss her long hair and no make up looks. Vill looks sooo young with no makeup and long black hair compared to the dyed shorter hair.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill looks so eerie with that long black hair but she's just sooooo gorgeous looking plain Jane. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
When she first posted a sneak photo on her IG with that hair and look, it already sent chills down my spine. Lol