Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
So far so good -- feel so sad for Wah -- i understand why she has to do what she has to gain that position b/c she went through so much torture and pain due to her irresponsible master! Can't wait for Ondin/Wah falls in love !!!
:eek:fftopic:
Hi cecilia, where did you watch 1st ep of TR? Please tell me , :thanks: :thanks:

Edited: I just saw youtube link which jubjib posted, thanks though

tinah

sarNie Coma
fun4fun, i agree with you on cherrys acting. i do like her at time for example in "dao laong fah" she did a good job there but after that it seem like her acting went downhill or wasn't consistent. when it comes to sweet scenes she doesn't put much effort into it..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg Tard Ruk is very good, loving it ^____^!!
glad u love it too KristyS :thumbsup: but my only problem I'm getting tired of seeing
Cherry pairing with Mart like others i seem not getting tired of seeing but this pair
i don't know hmm maybe Mart he just look so perverted.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun4fun, i agree with you on cherrys acting. i do like her at time for example in "dao laong fah" she did a good job there but after that it seem like her acting went downhill or wasn't consistent. when it comes to sweet scenes she doesn't put much effort into it..
maybe Cherry she's better in action comedy or those strong sassy character she doesn't
suit weak role, yeah i'll agree with u too Tinah and Fun

tinah

sarNie Coma
^when it comes to sweet scenes, you can tell cherry is not comfortable doing it.

Gotta watch epi2! I'm waiting on my parents cause they want to watch it too lol

cecilia

Staff member
i love the secret stare Ondin had on for Wad -- They already seems like they like each other -- Wad especially when he's her knight -- rescuing her from the ppl from the prostitution place. it's only understandable for her to turn against the world when the man she love turn her down -- Poor Wad!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hm... Ceci I didn't think of it that way, so does she "fall" for Prince Darb or Aongdin first. Yeah we know she doesn't like that Prince in that way like she will with Aongdin. It seemed like Ward/Wad kind of figure Aongdin has a little crush on Princess Aeyawadee. Does she have a shorter name? I guess I will refer her to as Aeya.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm loving the scenes with wad and aongdin! Poor khun ying aeyawadee, she's getting abused by those prostition dudes. He's so scary! Especially with his masculine bod and creepy looking eyes.

I thought vicky would of been a better choice to play the princee. She plays sweet very well and she already have sweet eyes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Cherry was good in KTP with Tik. I don't know if I like Cherry or not. For example, I can watch some of her lakorns but I seem to always complain about her acting ahahaha. Oh she was good when she takes on those bitchy nang ek roles, I think that is why I always see her as a better nang rai. Has she even played a nang rai role before?

Ah. I am going to watch the English subtitle and come back to comment cause I don't know why but it is harder for me to comprehend. Is it because of the language?

And yes Tinah, I would have liked to see Vicky in here instead too but can't change that now lol

cecilia

Staff member
I dont know. She said she would rather live as another equal human than be a slave again so this could also lead her to want to stay on top but I think it's b/c of love she has to end her love for Ondin and seek it elsewhere and might as well grasp onto the lord so she can get away from ever being a slave ( her friend & mom too) it may seems selfish for her to do this but if the princess and the lord are not legally married it seems she has the right to claim what's not her to begin with for a better life. ( sorry, I'm assuming and jumping ahead of the lakorn)

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's okay Ceci, I like to make assumptions too cause waiting is hard so my imagination is like flying all over the place.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I think Vicky or Aff would be better choice than Cherry. I don't know but in my opinion weak role don't suit her. I don't like Mart caractere. He seem pervert. I like Janie charactere.

Can't wait to watch sub in english. Now I'm watching in Thai but don't understand anything and I fastforward Cherry and Mart scene.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Cherry and Mart scenes are not bad, it's just that they are poor actor and actress. At least from what I am seeing in this lakorn. They lack a lot of expressions. I think I should stop complaining lol it's like I am saying the same thing over and over again.

cecilia

Staff member
Like episode two when ongdin want her to disguise as the princess, she refused to do it. He has to bride her with a happy life for her slave mom and that's why she's willing to do it. At first I thought she's going to be raeya and do it to fit in with society but after some thinking she and rayed are different b/c she's doing this to free her poor mother from being treat unfairly from the slave owner. This could also be a factor why she sought after the lord after Ongdin refused her. If I put myself in her shoe and see the end of the road quickly for me b/c the man I love and trust will not be there to protect me forever so with the little power I have I might as well grab onto high power over love to make sure life will be okay to live just like any human being.

cecilia

Staff member
My feeling for mart/cherry pair are 50/50. I fast their scene too b/c it's a little slow for me but i still tune in a few scene to make sense of things between her and mart. I watch janie/por b/c ther love seems more interesting and they both seems to play their character well. If it's not for them and their lovestory, I might not continue too. Lol

may1363

sarNie Adult
Cherry and Mart scenes are not bad, it's just that they are poor actor and actress. At least from what I am seeing in this lakorn. They lack a lot of expressions. I think I should stop complaining lol it's like I am saying the same thing over and over again.
Totally agree with you. Maybe that why I fastforward their scene. I don't know but the waterfall scene didn't convince me even with the background music. I don't feel anything. Maybe it's the facial expression. Agree with you funfun I like the scene with Janie and Ken he was taking a sneak peak at her and fell into the water. They are hilarious and adorable.

may1363

sarNie Adult
My feeling for mart/cherry pair are 50/50. I fast their scene too b/c it's a little slow for me but i still tune in a few scene to make sense of things between her and mart. I watch janie/por b/c ther love seems more interesting and they both seems to play their character well. If it's not for them and their lovestory, I might not continue too. Lol
Yep Janie and Por love seem more interesting even if I don't understand their facial expression convince me. Waiting to watch in english maybe I can comment on Mart and Cherry scene and love it.lol