Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude Mild is so pretty in the Badan outfit -.-" I think Mild is the nang ek dude. because I think she's the little girl that grew up with the pra'ek haahah its so funny they have a mixture of old lakorns in the begining

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh god they have a "Ja Ting Ja God" Lol protector of children

Urgh this is the question I do have -.-" Ok what exactly is "Grang Hao" and Cartoon sure does look pretty -.-" Heheh.. I swur like I would think I know what "Grang Hao" is but I can't seem to explain it to my friend is it like Snow? I know its the Middle of but Middle of What? And Also I actually like the starting song I'm definitely gonna get this soundtrack when its out

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah Dorky it is ja and episode 01 is already uploaded :p the Low Quality version that is but I'm uploading the High Quality version right now ^__-"

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Aww its gewd i could see real gewd omg funnie how the lil amation dued as one of them god hehe
anyway its interested.

Oh P tina.. lol.. thankx again =]

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
It's the distruction of 2012 you guys....

Anyways but yeah one of you guys said that Nakee's outfit is the the same as Aom's from 4 Yod Ko Man. I totally agree...hair and everything. But yeah part one didn't have much to it. I hate the Tep Ja Ting Ja. He is so annoying...!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I've been busy Chris and you? LOL happy new years sweety and yeah Ja Ting Ja is urgh especially when he repeats that phrase! fdsa! LOL; Remember to give feedback in this thread Link If you guys want me to upload .vob and .iso format so you can easily burn once disc one is released I need up to 3 people who wants it or else it'll be a waste of time haaha to upload all that file and have like 1 person download lol

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
same been busy anyways yeah that cartoon character is annoying lol they needa take him out after all the lakorn is allright so far

Phon

sarNie Adult
this lakorn boran is a joke period i watch one episode and i wont watch again. that cartoon is annoying and i dont get this lakorn. what does it have to do with the title? ruin the tepsunwahn title. should just come up with a new title and charactor. this is so not tepsungwahn....now its up to ja ting ja to recreat the world? and he doesnt even know how? please.....what a joke...now who is maneedeng parents if its not those god. and cartoon is now tepiyanroo? in the begining lakorn she wasnt. to many gods...lakorn havent started it yet and heaven is already having problems? i think this lakorn gonna go for another 1yrs finish.

Phon

sarNie Adult
omg! watching the preview.. it remind me of Mane Nopa Gaow..

maninopagaow actually makes more sense. and the storyline was kinda like the old tepsungwahn until he grew up then it was change. this tepsungwahn isnt anywhere near the same as maninokpagao and the old tepsungwahn. only the title....

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
maninopagaow actually makes more sense. and the storyline was kinda like the old tepsungwahn until he grew up then it was change. this tepsungwahn isnt anywhere near the same as maninokpagao and the old tepsungwahn. only the title....

Yeah I would have rather seen a remake of Manee Nopa Gaow instead of this new wierd one. Also, can anyone explain the first episode? Because it's soooooo confusing with all those war scenes, and some scenes from Kwan Fah Nah Dum. I don't get what is going on. 0.o

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Ok from what I can understand that is what the world is like now. They show that as how humans inhabit the earth at the moment; all the war and human destruction so the gods decided that they will recreate human life by destroying everything to recreate good in place of bad I suppose so

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
hey i gotta question why in the begining did they put all the old boran in this movie jus wondering ? like how they had the nangsibsong and kwan fa na dum in the begining of the movie

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They put it as an example of how the world is and all the things that are going on in the human world and all the destruction in the human world conclusively why the god decide to restart the world

yak

sarNie Adult
well, i never seen the old tepsungwahn.. the reason why i say it kinda remind me of maninokpagao because the chain he wear or what ever you call it.. and the big gaint hand.. but i do agree maninokpagao makes sense..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Lol Ok from what I can understand that is what the world is like now. They show that as how humans inhabit the earth at the moment; all the war and human destruction so the gods decided that they will recreate human life by destroying everything to recreate good in place of bad I suppose so
yeah thats my understanding as well..So I guess thats what it is. And I agree as well that Manee Nopa Goaw does make more sense. All this distruction of the world is kind werid. He kills himself too. Ja Ting Ja doesn't get distroyed because he's an annoying cartoon. Kinda stupid.