Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
yeah...so sad...it's so weird though...the relationships haven't even developed yet....Sansuri doesn't seem to really love Naki or anything... :lmao: and our Ratanawadee isn't in love with Maneedang

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wow this lakorn was fast...didn't it start airing in january. Only four months and it's done...usually boran lakorns take up a whole year of nonsense.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah this boran is short. only air for 5 months. so sad.
it's so sad that we didn't get to see more scenes of Ton+Yam together, want to see their relationship developed too.
the love triangles between all 4 is so sad.
*sigh* don't know if will get to see Ton+Yam pair up again, the possiblity seem zero. :lmao:

Phon

sarNie Adult
good the shorter the better. its not good anyway...the storyline already is a different story. its not even tepsungwahn...

kiaalor

sarNie Egg
Yam is OKAY looking to me back then. She's NOT all that good looking (fans of Yam, please don't get offense, it's my opinion). However, in this movie, she is very pretty. I guess it's the way she dresses and the way she puts her hair.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I noticed Yam got her teeth fixed...as I watched her old movies like in nam jai mea. Yam's teeth wasn't so perfect. I wish I had the money to just fix my teeth.

Phon

sarNie Adult
I noticed Yam got her teeth fixed...as I watched her old movies like in nam jai mea. Yam's teeth wasn't so perfect. I wish I had the money to just fix my teeth.

anyone can fix it u just need insurance.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i hate lakorn where the P'k/n'k dun really love each other..be betta off if no1 really got each other...I agree, Aont character has no real romantic feeling for the n'k...O'well...it was nice seeing Yam...her character appearance is soo different from her other lakorn.....very beautiful...ton kute too w/o all that SH*** on his face...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
is ton going to die? i hope not, although he is the bad guy but he didn't mean to be bad, he was raise that way by the bad guy. if he was to not met the bad guy then he wouldn't be bad. I like the part where they preview and he went to yam about told her he's going to take her with their baby or something like that. i just hope that yam would love him back.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the ending will be shocking, don't want to spoil, just wait and see. beginning the whole make up on Ton was too much for me too, but after i keep watching i got use to it. he look like those hard core rocker and then make me see him as a very hot looking bad guy! lol
for me, he became the hottest p'ek boran that i've ever saw. hahah. i like a character like maneedaeng, he may be cruel but he's also pitiful
because he's not bad by heart but was taught to be bad by the arsoon. and after he fell in love with n'ek he know the meaning of love and turn to a good person but..... i always thought Yam look cute+adorable since her first lakorn nam jai mae. god wish Ton+Yam would pair up again. love them as a couple, can't say it enough. i like her more with Ton than Phone.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
So this Boran has already ended? I'm only on the first few ep's where they just grew up and maneedang just met Ratanawadee. So fast already and I can't wait for the ending.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Sorry to say, but to me I think Ton is not attractive at all (please don't get butt hurt), especailly with all those make-up and lipstick..From my point a view, it's an ewwww....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yam is OKAY looking to me back then. She's NOT all that good looking (fans of Yam, please don't get offense, it's my opinion). However, in this movie, she is very pretty. I guess it's the way she dresses and the way she puts her hair.
That's the opposite of me. To me, I've always though she was cute-pretty in Nam Jai Mae to Tepsin Intarajak. And I then thought she was at her best, most gorgeous in Tep Sarm Rudoo. And I'm not sure if it's b/c boran lakorns don't draw me anymore or b/c I don't follow her work adamantly anymore, but in any case, I don't see anything special about her beauty that I once saw. Don't get me wrong, I was one of Yam's biggest fan, and if I were to choose which one is currently my fav. or all time favorite, I'd still say Yam and no one else has taken that place yet and probably won't ever. But somewhere along the way, I feel like she's lost her charm and glamour, at least to me. And I'm sad to say this, but her acting doesn't draw me anymore either. Maybe it's the directing that caused, but sometimes I'm afraid it's not only that, but it is her acting that has plummeted, imo of course. See, sometimes when you "have it," it doesn't matter how good or bad looking you are in actuality, you "have it" and people will THINK you look good, regardless; it's like having a "sanay." Everyone has it in them but it depends on how well you project it and who it reaches. Like Ken for instance, he's been in the industry for a long time, but it wasn't until Oum Ruk that he charmed the audience (although for me, it was Neung Nai Suang). Anyways, Yam is still pretty of course, but she's failed to draw me in for a long time already--yet considering everything, I've actually been very patient, even though with the way things are looking, I doubt boran lakorns will ever be the same again.
Then again, considering she's my favorite, maybe I expect too much and don't expect the same from others. In any case, I can't really bother with boran lakorns much these days anyways. Maybe it's me who has changed.blah, etc.

Edit: I just realized what I wrote and contemplated about it. One word: AMAGAD. *facepalms mahself*

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yam still is my favorite n'ek boran and will always be and i think there's noone who can replace her either for me. it's like i'm bond with her because watch her since her first lakorn nam jai mae till now and will continue to support her. for me i think she still has "sa nay" in her acting,she's a very good actress. i like her acting a lot. plus she has such young adorable looking face. i think nowadays the problem is the borans that sucks more than the actors+actress. even though i know it sucks but i still continue to watch it because of Yam. and i think borans won't ever come back and be good like before either. the last boran that i've watch that was good is thep sarm ru do(yam+phone version).

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You are a very loyal fan teedee. You most likely don't remember me, since it's been a very, very long time ago but I think we've exhanged a few words back in the old dida forum and back when PYJClub was essentially head-quartered at the YSBoard. I've always liked how loyal you were to Yam and felt that our sentiments are, or at the least were, very similar when it comes to Yam's acting and the roles she take. The only difference is that I tend not to verbalize them much. But that's more due to a personal characteristic of mine, rather than lack of admiration or acknowledgment. I tend to be more critical of actors/actresses I favor as opposed to those I'm indifferent to.

And I agree too. Tep Sarm Rudoo was actually the last boran I enjoyed. Everything after that was just horrible. I thought Krok Kayasit would be interesting, but then the writer just lost her sense of direction, if she had any to begin with. There was simply no narrative coherency in any of the series since, iono 200?--just whoring out the same recycled shit. The only reason why people are still even slightly interested is because there might be potential fan-service, albeit packaged with poor script and ZOMG 3-D monsters and etc.

Anyways, I think I'll probably check out the last episdode.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
SUCKs But happy that it was shorter!!

Spoilers!!
WARNINGS: For those who wants for those who don't want to know don't look!!! LOL

Nakie and Sangsuri Love eachother but did not end up with each other!

Yes! maniedang died!!! Finally Respected his Parents!

Ended Suckie but can't wait for Bla Boo Thong!! I heard that my mom said it was interesting!! :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry, i don't remember you mintwix, i'm glad we have similar sentiments to Yam's acting and roles. i tend to verbalize about the actors+actress i admire. but i do are critical about them too but tend not to talk about it. i also thought koh kaya sit will be good but turn out omg Yam's role became too sad and it piss me off. agree nowadays the scripts are really bad. seriously they need new writers plus directors too. because i think it comes in pack for borans or any lakorns to be good beside a good actors+actress that is. but my hope of borans being good are disappearing. which is sad.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
No need to apologize. There's no way you could've remembered me. I went by two entirely different names before and after the two old dida forums/web. Anonymity is my guise. Has always been and will always be.

And yeah, it's very sad. I have fond memories watching boran lakorns with my grandma or my cousin or even by myself. But now, even all those people who I enjoyed watching boran lakorn with, agrees boran lakorns are dumb these days. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out--and yet dida seems to have no qualms continuing to entertain such retardedness. And yeah, retarded. I won't apologize for that. I don't care who enjoys and admires boran lakorns these days, or whether it's very popular over there in Thailand for children OR adults, or whether they're bringing in ratings, money, etc--it is RETARDED. -_-

I just watch the old boran lakorns whenever I find myself utterly pissed at the current ones.