The Blah Thread

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Pee said:
IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[post="155314"][/post]​
OMG...Pee's Bday is coming up on the 14th. Everyone get ready to wish her a happy bday.

And people...especially Lek, stop giving me positive points. I'm trying to be the one with the most negative points and ruin Darvy's point system here. C'mon!!!

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Umm have not slept at all. Shouldn't have went over to Darren's at 1 am. LOL :ph34r:
Big Bang doc. is finally done.
Se7en's prob in Korea and not in the same state as me, as he's been for the past few weeks.
I miss my fruities. :(
Dled So You Think You Can Dance's top 4's Sexy Back perf as well as Tranji's Gyrate perf. :loool:
I need a gif of Travis' little catwalk from the Sexy Back perf. :wub:
What's up w/ some girls' obsessing over yaoi-ness?
And just watched some jrockers kissing. :p

:wacko:........I really need to go to sleep..........

gs

Sexy Back
Pee said:
are u an elvis fan?
[post="157533"][/post]​

no just think he's so cute...u dont think so?? dam too bad he's already too old and not living anymore

Pee

sarNie Elites
OMG.... he´s not living anymore????????????????????????????

hey people in my age never say an old man is handsome

lol jk ^^

btw how come u talk abt him suddelny? watched old photos of him?

Pee

sarNie Elites
heck im so angry now..........tho its my bday but it doesnt say its my bday on the site......my name is not on the list^^

well anyways i wish u guys r having fun wherever u are in this world^^

dfemc

sarNie Adult
marduk said:
OMG...Pee's Bday is coming up on the 14th. Everyone get ready to wish her a happy bday.

And people...especially Lek, stop giving me positive points. I'm trying to be the one with the most negative points and ruin Darvy's point system here. C'mon!!!
[post="156340"][/post]​
aaiiish! <_< u can't possibly have the same goal as me, marduk. that was MY aim first. arrgh! but it's okay, i'm a nicer person these days, we can both ruin darvy's point system simultaneously, if synchronized correctly. lol.

so how's the world these days, specifically sarnworld of course? i'm back, sort of. n life is wonderful as heck, n trust me everyone's life on sarnworld is wonderful as heck....

i think from everything that i've been thru (from my mini journey out in third world land), it's really not the end of the world ^_^ yeah?! :)

p.s. Happy Happy Birthday Pee...n may all ur wish come true this year n many years to come :) ...so are u gonna go get piss drunk now? enjoy urself..safely :)

Pee

sarNie Elites
lol hahah no i dint get piss drunk but i will when im 18.. wanna join me?

HAHA JK my mother would kill me ><

Thank you dfemc^^ It sounded like u had a wonderful journey

noungning

Heartless
sorry i'm late to wish u a happy bday! but i still wish u the best and i'm sorry i've made u believe u called the wrong # 2 times when u called me here in thailand. but i promise i'll admit to u that i'm teen hahahah [inside joke]

well i'm still in thailand right now... specifically in nunthaburi, the outskirts of bkk... i'm actually enjoying it a bit more than i've done so in the past few weeks because i've gone to places. and finally i've gotten my flight to go back home. kinda scary but i'll be going back home on september 11th. yes so wish me well. til then talk to u later!