The Blah Thread

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
So umm....

I just brought a car...

And my mom's not happy.

Though I don't think they shouldn't get too mad at me...or

OKAY FINE! I WAS SELFISH WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH HER WHEN I SAID "YES" AND GAVE THEM MONEY.
(My friend helped pay MOST of it. Then he's going to fix it up and then I'm paying him back when he's done.)

But...T__T I'm the first who brought their own first car. :( My older sister was given her first car. My older brother was given 3 cars, wrecked my mom's car, wrecked his dad's car, and was still given more cars. I knew I wouldn't be given a car because uhh...I never do get anything? o_O So yeahhhhhhh :D I feel good and proud...but feeling bad because I didn't consult my mom.

-sigh-

Nice feeling eh? Proud mix with guilt...and the guilt is stronger. Fcuk.
Muddie, I'm proud of you too. I bought my own car, and it was cheap as hell. At least with your own car, people can't tell you that you can't drive it. It's a step up for you to grow up. Go Muddie!!!

Nameless

N i n j a
congrats muddie love on your first bought car.

i felt like blahing, since my lack of sleep.

mom went to the hospital last night. i can't sleep.

Muddie Murda

smile...
:eek: namie! what's wrong with your mama!?!?!

Mardie, my car was cheap as hell too. And I have to confess, my sister's helping me pay too so it's partially her car too. But i'ma pay $5 more so I own it more. Hahaha jk

Muddie Murda

smile...
-Not double Posting :D-

ANYWAYS, so it's 4.50 AM. I heard someone outside and I thought it'd be my brother just getting back from hanging out somewhere...but he would usually get in on his own or knock since I'm up with the lights on in the living room.

But then it goes quiet...I hear someone approach the door that connects the den with the living room, but it's lockable, since the den is considered "outside." So yeah...I hear this tapping. And I ignore it at first because if it's some "VISITOR," it's freaking 5 AM, they shouldn't be here, plus I thought it'd be nothing...but the tapping was soft on the glass part of the door. And so I finally got up, because...yeah I just couldn't stand the tapping.

I'm really a blind person in denial (too lazy to wear my glasses all the time, too lazy to get contacts)...and so I see someone at the door. And I thought my brother was carrying a basket full of clothes that he didn't have a hand to open the door (cuz he went and wash baskets of his stuff lastnight). But as I got closer...it was someone with a big hooded jacket...it was someone with NO FACE. It was completely black inside the hood. OMG I was freaked. Ummm...but stupid me, I uhh...opened the door? HAHAHA :D It was my little sister -_-. She had a ski mask on with her cap so it's just her eyes showing. The visor part created a shadow that covered the eyes. And the hood of the jacket was just helping add to the scary theme. She stuffed her blanket with her dolls inside her jacket, so she looked like someone pregnant about to explode. That crazy daughter of a bastard. She said she heard someone outside and got scared. And now she's on the sofa, sitting up straight, with her jacket and everything still on...sitting like someone with no face. She's scary. She's crazy. Fcuking spoiled brat.

STIMA

LOL WOW SO FUNNY LOL.
damn she actually is up at 5am T_T LOL. i thought it was gona be all freaky scary . <_< GOOD!

Pee

sarNie Elites
LOL moma muddie haha u have a funny sister xD gosh,, good thing ur heart didnt stop beating! xD

LOL p´lek :eek: u have a postcard for me? hahah really waaaaah xD

lol i havent been online for sum weeks now..

this thread seem kinda dead,

studied until 3AM yesterday,, huge tests going on..

WOAAAH vacation soon! and I can do whatever I want,,after working

great

.. T_T hahah

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
LOL moma muddie haha u have a funny sister xD gosh,, good thing ur heart didnt stop beating! xD

LOL p´lek :eek: u have a postcard for me? hahah really waaaaah xD

lol i havent been online for sum weeks now..

this thread seem kinda dead,

studied until 3AM yesterday,, huge tests going on..

WOAAAH vacation soon! and I can do whatever I want,,after working

great

.. T_T hahah
remember u told me u was moving.... that's why i didnt send it cause i've gotten the old address..... now i gots to white out the old addy.... :) and send it to you :)

Nameless

N i n j a
haha i feel moody yet im laughin'

gah, irritated. want to become firestarter...

speaking of fires...

i like playing with fire.

Muddie Murda

smile...
The very first time I saw him, he was weird...the weirdest out of the bunch, but I couldn't take my eyes off of him. So while dissing him, I secretly admired something about him. I'm...so in love. So in love with everything about him. When I hear his voice, it brings up this good chill in my body. And I can't help but fall so deep in. When he smiles, I can't help but smile in return. He's so beauitul in everyway.

I love you! Hehehe...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
muddie you STALKER! hhaha.. well everyone.. MY bf and I broke up.. yep 2 years relationship.. it's over in a flash we are still talking so Im hoping we might get together (fingers crossed). Im so SoOo still sooOooo in love with him. I went through hell last month. Now I have to find a car and a new place to live. wish me luck sarnies!! and how i miss you so.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Him: I dropped my ricey and it broked!
Me: Oh really?
Him: I feel so bad! :( I'm so sorry!
Me: Want another ricey then?
Him: Yes please.
Me: What color?
Him: Hmm...Black :D
Me:Oh, like your heart? Okay.

-----

Am I too mean? I was only half serious! Hahahaha

PS > Chatroom's not working!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
muddie you STALKER! hhaha.. well everyone.. MY bf and I broke up.. yep 2 years relationship.. it's over in a flash we are still talking so Im hoping we might get together (fingers crossed). Im so SoOo still sooOooo in love with him. I went through hell last month. Now I have to find a car and a new place to live. wish me luck sarnies!! and how i miss you so.
i understand the feeling, this was the story of my life uhm about 1 year n half ago. the trick is to just leave ur stuff in boxes, there's no point unpacking.

STIMA

Him: I dropped my ricey and it broked!
Me: Oh really?
Him: I feel so bad! :( I'm so sorry!
Me: Want another ricey then?
Him: Yes please.
Me: What color?
Him: Hmm...Black :D
Me:Oh, like your heart? Okay.

-----

Am I too mean? I was only half serious! Hahahaha

PS > Chatroom's not working!
YES YOU ARE TOO MEAN *SLAPS YOU FOR HIM LOL jk
sheesh .
:loool:
what did he say after o_o

STIMA

YEAH so mean just like my friend.
gosh. so mad. so mad . picking a super sad movie last night. and making everyone cry but didn't even cry.
BLACK-HEARTED. that's what you call the friend <_< LOL JK <3 good movieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Muddie Murda

smile...
:) Life's so good I can't sleep or I'd lose a bit on life. :D I can sleep when I die!!! (quote stolen from the chris)

theMz blog updated. the other Mz should considering updating as well. haha

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---life hands me to many oportunities with job prospects...:)... but i just want to rest in my heart and be alone in my thoughts away from everything to find me and what will bring the colors back into life for me.. geez why is it so hard to be happy???:(

...i find money is not everything,,, someone to smile for in the morning is everything,,, but the sun rise brings me more of what i don't want,,, other peoples oportunities... everyone thinks i'm crazy for not chasing their dreams,,, more money and higher position in life,,, but i just want a higher position inside of me...happiness that eludes me... i guess i just want less of somethings...*sighs and thinks to myself (i'm just different)* :rolleyes:

Muddie Murda

smile...
Gah...is this how parents feel when they watch their child move out far away to college?? Worried every single minute?!

T__T I'm in tears because my mom & baby bro just left to go to the airport, flying off to see my grandma...And I'm so scared they're going to miss their flight and then stress over it and omggggggggggggg. I'm SOOO worried. I slept 2 and a half hour and woke up early to make sure they have everything set. I told them I already checked them in online....but this is her first time flying after over 10+ years. And technology's sorta different, so she didn't know what online checking was and so she said she'll go wait inline anyways. :\ They left over an hour ago...my sister called 20 mins ago to check on her and SHE WAS STILL IN CHECKOUT AND AND AND her flight's in 20 minutes AND THERE'S SO MANY PPL and they gotta go check in the bags and go through security! OMG they're not going to make it huh?! wahh i'm breaking down already.