The Blah Thread

noungning

Heartless
HAHA nooo its okay ! xD Noo i wanna be the one to send now :D dang it takes so long? o_O what if the sea ate up my card, NOOOOOOOOO!

Thank you P`NING :D <333333
u know what? i never get anything that's sent to me from overseas -_-

my bf tried sending me stuff 3 times but it failed 3 times! lol it keeps getting sent back... i don't know what's going on haha :wacko:

Muddie Murda

smile...
Damn! My internet died for a few days, and I come back to a...very quiet SW. I was hoping there'd be a lot of threads for me to catch up on and stufffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

Anyways, um i'm quitting my job....but i don't know how to tell them yet. hahaha
School started...So far I've made an A in my History class! LOL I have the same class as my superviser (the one i HATE HATE HATE AND QUITTING CUZ I HATE WORKING W/ HIM). Good thing it's an online class, so he won't know. :D

What else? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So yeah my internet died for a few days and I came back to some unhappy customers. lol
That goes to show that I should always live online so I can always be there for my customers.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
It's official everyone. I'm the single greatest thing alive. Read it and weep!

In other news, I'm coming back and I'll dj sometime next week. Look out for that. So stop whining now. B)

Peace ya'll. Peace.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
The shout out section in SW pretty much died out...it's all the same threads...nothing new..what happend...??? You talkers in here should create some new threads for us. come on come on...you guys have alot to talk about right right? hehehe :)

Nameless

N i n j a
i know. people like to use the excuse 'people have lives' -- everyone still breathing, so post away, you posting whores lol jk.

anyway i dislike september month!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Anywayz...since no one will post...i will...

So i went to the zoo today with my niece and some friends...the animals were pretty much all gone...nowhere to be found...i hate it when there sleeping...they should always be awake for us paying customers..hahaha jk...but yeah in the middle of touring around my flip flop broke...how gay is that...so half way i had to walk barefoot at the zoo...luckily i had an extra pair of shoes in the car...it was a high heel though...it didn't even match my outfit either...but oh well...!

Muddie Murda

smile...
*NOT DOUBLE POSTING* hahah jk i am hahahaha

Just got news! ^_^ I'm going to have a baby niece in a few months! ^_^ yayyy

Is that her head? LOL *don't know*

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
aww that mean marduk, dont forgot u use to look like that too..... anyways which sister's this?? the younger one that makes ricey with u?? omg jkjk...lol sorry about that.... hey where's ur kid muddie??

noungning

Heartless
wow wth ppl are having kids what?

congrat mud to ur sister that is, and u also for being future aunty!

mike and natty what, huh? :eek:

Muddie Murda

smile...
Huahuahua yeah the picture looks like she's going 8o.

It's my older sister, the one already married. Their parents been begging for some kids from my sis and bro in law, haha but they were enjoying their fun too much for kids. But now they finally decided to have a family. ^_^

Just got back from fair.....errrrrr

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
awww my friend, boyfriend, and I were just talking about kids too...when i was a kid i said i wanted a kid at 19...but now i know that im not ready...soo i've decided to bump it up to age 22...yup yup! hahaha When do you guys want a kid?

Muddie Murda

smile...
lol I want one when I'm 30 or something. Whenever my life is stable...with a good job and all...so I can afford to spoiled that brat to death. :D But I'm planning to adopt. ^__^