HAHA seeing that u guys enjoyed the previous pic then waht abt this

How´s everyone doing? :D

Pee

sarNie Elites
Sorry for big pic ><
Sorry for double posting >< !
I´ll delete it when sumone complains xD

peeeeeee can i have him?? haha.
but yeah its snow this morning and now its raining and i almost fall flat on my asss couple of time while shoving the freaking snow. :[
one of my bro car got stuck while getting out of the driveway and i can't stop laughing. soo evil. >:]
and i didn't know our neighborhood have some nice decent people that help us and my bro pulled out of the snow. :]
lalalalala i'm hungry now. ^_^

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Who the hell keeps bringing down my ratings? I'm now at TWO STARS. <_<

Jealousy man...jealousy.

It just brings out the worst in people.

-_-

Muddie Murda

smile...
How the heck you make the stuff under yo avatar orange?!?! I want that! hahaha
Anyways Mardukie, what stars are you speaking of?

noungning

Heartless
i'm thinking in his profile... and i think his orange is because tim didn't close scripts because when u look in the ppl's on SW section, everyone after mike is bolded. lol

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I think somewhere along the line after the blog thing came along, I forgot about the Blah Thread. It used to be my favorite haunt too. So I want to apologize to you "Blah Thread." You've always been there for me and when I don't need you anymore, I just forgot about you. But don't worry, I will visit every now and then like I do now.

So let's see. Time to blah a little. I've finally moved back to my hometown. It was a tough decision, but in the end, I wanted to be closer to my family and also to step back from the comforts of my college bubble. I'll admit. Over the years, I sorta shut myself off from my life back home and just lived a sheltered life of boozing with friends, bar hopping in nyc, flying around the world, and smoozing with people I never would've grown up with. That's why I thought it was important for me to come back home and take care of things. I didn't want to forget who I was.

So yes, I'm back at home, single again, and living under my parent's roof. IT TOTALLY BLOWS. I mean, I'm sharing a room with my little brother again and he's on the phone at night with his gf. I'm sure he doesn't like the fact that I'm intruding so I'm not going to complain. I'm in the middle of getting a job, which is harder than I thought it would be. Getting a job isn't the hard part since I was offered one just a couple of days ago and I had another one before I came back home. The one I had before coming back required me to sign a contract. In the end, I didn't feel like committing two years of my life to something. What if I wanted to leave? As for the other one I was offered, I didn't think it was worth my time. So the hard part is finding a job I would like.

So here I am, about to be 23 years old in two days (get the bday wishes ready), with no car, no job, and my dad telling me not to sleep so late if I don't want to get sick. It's like I'm 15 again. Haha, it's ridiculous how you automatically revert back to being a kid the moment you're back at home again. At least I now have a college degree. I guess that means I have a piece of paper that says I'm competent in life.

In other news, there are too many damn kids around. I like kids, but seriously, I grew up with just my bro and me. Having a house full of kids and my cousins coming around with their kids again is just strange to me. I guess with age, my dad wants to open up to family members again.

So yes, this is my blah as of late. Basically I just wanted to announce my bday and get your sympathy. Cause if I don't get a job and a car soon, I'm going to go crazy from being stuck at home all day. I just might have to start whoring myself out. I mean, I told myself I wouldn't just rely on my good looks. I'll get too dependent on that. :p So yeah, start sending me gifts for my bday. Remember, I like cotton candy.

;)

XCappy

Mr. Char
Hmm, midnight past over here. Merry Chistmas sarnies !

Weird xmas anyway, both parents had worked so we haven't got huge dinner like we used to have. But, we ate like pigs last Sunday, the only day when all the family is here : Huge restaurant with gramps at noon, big Japanese session at evening.

I'm sick that I can't drink alcohol and eat chocolate. Too bad, I've been engaged to chocolate. I keep nose bleeding in the morning but I'm still ok.

I haven't asked Santa for my present, but I think it'll be money. I received few mails from friends that wished me a merry xmas, that wished me good luck with my studies, and asked me to introduce them my next gf. Don't worry, I'll take my time to find the sexy mama that Daughter Sarath wants to have.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Char being a single parent is a hard task huh? haha

AzNbOi I have a gift for you just for posting that cute vid of my little boyfriend. Did you remember to give him a kiss last night for me? And I agree, you shouldn't rely on good looks haha because the only good it has done for you so far, is made your ego grow. So....address please. And I promise I won't stalk you especially since you are so damn broke right now. All I can rob is your little brother lol.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Ok Marduk, it's super late but it's okay...you forgive me. "Happy Be-lated Birthday!"

Now for blahing...

*deleted*

^_^

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Ok Marduk, it's super late but it's okay...you forgive me. "Happy Be-lated Birthday!"

Now for blahing...

Once upon a time, Joe liked Sue. Joe tells Sue that he likes her. Joe doesn't say or do anything afterwards. No follow up from Joe. Sue is confused. Sue shrugs. Some time after at a party, Joe drinks some alcohol. Sue is there too. She drinks a little too. Joe gets tipsy. Sue takes care of Joe. Joe hugs Sue. Sue thinks "alright, this fella is drunk". Joe continues to hug and hold Sue's hands. Joe wants to kiss Sue. Sue says no. Sue's ride has to leave. Sue leaves party. Joe texts and apologizes. Sue's unsure. What is Joe thinking?

hahaha...alright....kind of obvious, I think. But to be frank, you think Joe just wants a piece...?
Hahahah, it's like that one Friends episode (yeah, I watch a lot of tv) where Ross asked Rachel if it'd be cool if he ever asked her out (it's like the first season) and she goes "yeah sure." She expected him to ask her out right there but instead, he leans back and goes "ok." In short, that guy is probably shy as hell and worried you're, I mean Sue :lol: , is going to reject him. Now that she definitely rejected him when he used the armor of liquor to make a move, he's definitely going to go back in his shell and never make a move again.

My advice: Sue should say "yo, what the hell is wrong with you? do you like me and want to go out with me? don't use the bullshit of alcohol and make a move on me when you're drunk. if you want to be with me, don't be a coward."

Sue has nothing to lose. Might as well be tough on wussy Joe.

I should be a bartender. I'd totally help everyone with their problems.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
You know Bao I agree with Marduk...which is very sad but its true. Sue has nothing to lose. Joe is very shy and wait! After Joe told Sue that he liked her did Sue say anything? If Sue didn't then Joe's unsure too. So Sue SPEAK UP! haha.

Edit: I was just in the thai thread and wow its pretty spammed up in there.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Gosh I hate myself tonight.
I'm sorry to hear that Muddie. I was actually sitting here whether to give a cheesy response or a sarcastic response. With the cheesy one, i would've went "aww Muddie, it's ok if you hate yourself right now because we all love you enough to offset it." But then I thought "naah, that doesn't sound like me and it sounds stupid." For the sarcastic response, I wanted to go "It's ok Mud. Join the club. We all hate you too." But since I know it's probably something serious, I thought it might be too much.

Thus, I just came up with explaining to you instead my thought process. I want you to know that I actually took the time to think and write something because I hope you feel better.

In the words of the ever wise Bob Marley, "smile. be happy."

:D

Nameless

N i n j a
aw, marduk, you actually sound sincere.

Muds, i totally feel you because i'm feelin' it too. i wish this damn week was over with. i'm so tired. yesterday, i felt like hurting people. annoying people who don't seem to get the point.

i need some good news. really good news.