The Blah Thread

Muddie Murda

smile...
Sweet! :D I just lost my entry I was going to post here. :D

-_-

-_-

-_-

Let me start over.

Oh Sweet Marduk, stop confusing people and putting bad thoughts into their heads. :)

As many people can tell by now, Nameless has a way with these gals on sarNies.

I, on the other hand, am a female, and have NO LUCK with the...nvm -_- nathalie just came to mind. LOL

Mye, I agree, people shouldn't compare problems. If something has effected a person's feelings and thoughts badly, then it's a problem no matter how big or small. Problems are problems.

I haven't seen OC...well a full epi. I saw 15 mins of one, and err, blond chick couldn't act. :p And where are all the hot guys at on there!??!!

*Goes back to watch Real Romance Love Letter*

Speaking of Love Letters and Hot Guys...

Woo Hyuk is velly sexy. O_O :D

I Really love his smile... :D Nice and sweet!!!

Nameless

N i n j a
Everyone wonders about me as a person. I feel special.

Anyhow, I don't have two identities on sarNworld. Did you guys see the flashchat? looks pretty cool now.

K

KawaiiTennyo

well it seems as if im very sensitive .. my bf's so oblivious when he makes me mad .. or upset .. urgh! and at the end of the day he kisses me and i forgive him .. all guys are dumb !! they have no idea when they hurt your feelings.. snickers* did woo hyuk gained weight? i remember he was way skinnier than that! lolz.

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
i know how you feel kawaiitennyo...they just dont understand just like how we dont understand them either....keke.....same with my ex...he pretends as if he can do anything[which he did] he said he was sorry everytime and blamed it on other people...told me NOT to believe what anyone said....just him....he knew my weakness too.....i was sensitive and always gave in to people if they are sad too...and when they say sorry to me...im pretty glad we broke up this month too...i dont want to be led into more lies than ever....i laugh about how dumb i was acting just for him.....haha dont frown kawaiitennyo

SMILE LOTS!!!!!! LIKE THIS :D :D :D ^_^

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I was originally going to write this in the "Your 411" section but then realized this was more of a blah. However, this was directed more at that section.

It's interesting to come back and read everyone's profile after finally meeting more people. However, I'm disappointed by all the people who put under pictures "later...". It's later now and I haven't seen people's pic. I shared my pic so you should share yours. ;) I'm pretty much a dumb person most of the time so I don't remember things. It's easier for me to remember you if you have a picture by your info OR at least some very good and interesting tidbit. For example, write down your likes and dislikes. Haha, the only way to get to know each other better is to share.

Second thing. Where is Pee?!!! :blink: She's definitely one of the few who amuses me the most on this forum. I wonder what ever happened to her karate chop adventure with the guy who liked her. Ah, to be young and full of karate chops...I feel so old. I'm turning 21 in about 2 months. Btw, if anyone wants to send me a gift, I'm more than willing to accept. But really though, this is it. This is my last milestone. Once I turned 21, it's just downhill from here. You have the sweet 16 milestone, then the 18 (legal baby!). You even have one at 19 because that's your last "teen" year. After 21, what's next? You turn 30, which is then halfway to 60, which is then 2/3 of the way to death!! :shock:

A-hem...sorry to be a little melodramatic. Working on my Oscar performance here. Therefore, I'm going to extend it a little bit. Bou, I'm sorry that life sucks. From what I wrote, it might seem that way too. But you know the amazing thing? You complain and complain (by you, I don't mean you but people in general) but then you realized that things continue to go on despite you wanting to quit or stop. You might be wondering what's so amazing about that but think about it. There is a fair amount of bad stuff and sadness in this world. You can't get rid of it. Yet people don't really despair for long. They move on. They adapt. They realized shit is going to happen. But so what? It's not always going to be this way. I know people think that way. How do I know that? Because you won't see people walking around on the streets if they never think that the world can be a better place or that they can find a better situation for themselves in this world. If they did give up on themselves or the world, they wouldn't get out of bed. They wouldn't want to do anything. Heck, they'd probably end their own lives, which does happen unfortunately. So when it comes down to it, we, as sentinent beings, should never beat down on ourselves.

What's my point in all of this? I just want to say that remember, "things are never as bad as they seem." Apply it to all your situations. Midterms are here, but how is a letter grade going to determine your self-worth in life? How does ending a relationship going to stop you? How does having issues with money, love, or life, going to bring the end of the world? Tomorrow is a new day. Embrace it. As one of my favorite philosophers, Calvin, said, "It's a wonderful world out there. Let's go exploring." If you don't know, this is the Calvin from "Calvin and Hobbes", not the dead old white guy.

Umm...hokkey. :sweat: Hmm, sorry for the weird monologue. If you read it, thanks. If you didn't, I wouldn't blame you. i wouldn't read something that long either. What the hell is wrong with me? I didn't mean to write something this long but it's late and I think a lot before going to sleep. Good thing it's in here and not the other section.

In the end, remember to smile. It'll make your day and someone else's too.

:D

Bou

sarNie Adult
hey marduk....ur only 21 swtie!ur still young...but altho i am 18 right now i do feel like i have so much responsibilities on my shoulders...im scared too wen i reach 21 but then again..we all grow up...and look at u....ur only 20 right now and the things u r sayin to me and to others in this thread...its juss amazin...words of wisdom...

i just want to thank you for openin my eyes ....i no life sucks at this moment...but wen i read what u wrote...it made total sense to me....ive moved on from past experiences and lettin go and everythin...but sometimes the wounds too deep it seems to never heal...i no...i complain alot :S....but i see that im still livin and movin on day by day..although yesturday wasnt the greatest day..tomorrows always a new day...and wen i think about it....i feel that other ppl out there may have more issues/problems larger than mine..but what am i doin here im complainin..wen i shudnt...lifes good to me...but life sucks at this moment if u all no what i mean....but u made me realize dat ppl out there may not have the same opportunities as u and i do...thank you....

and i bet u someone in this forum has read ur post...i hope they do...and wen they do i hope they take in what u jus said as i did...and im sure itll help them in many ways...thank you marduk!

Nameless

N i n j a
Marduk seems like a real sincere genuine person. Gotta give you props man for coming in here, and sharing your thoughts with us, plus the fact that you show sincerity towards others. Muddie has been tellin' me good things about you. What you been tellin' her?(j/k. don't answer that)

Speaking of pictures. I know that most of the mods/admins do have their own pictures to share but they're not willing to share with the community. I bet that if *coughs* Kkrystal and *coughs* Sunflower - they'd be like popular. Like for example KawaiiTennyo, she's popular because of kawaii looks and her ways of bruising people's egos j/k. Don't hate me KT. I still crush on you. Muddie is popular because she's got the cutest personality, plus she's my wifey :) . sarN is like an amazing person. I hear, she's flirting with young guys nowadays, she's afraid that she'll be joining some convent soon. sarN, I love you for being the nicest person here in your world(this forum). Darvil, he's special too. He helps a lot. I mean a whole lot. I want to know a lot of about them technical stuff too so that I could help him out. But then again, there's always Google. Still, I look up to Darvil. He does a lot for this forum.

Damn. I think this is my longest blah-ing.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Nameless said:
Marduk seems like a real sincere genuine person. Gotta give you props man for coming in here, and sharing your thoughts with us, plus the fact that you show sincerity towards others. Muddie has been tellin' me good things about you. What you been tellin' her?(j/k. don't answer that)

Speaking of pictures. I know that most of the mods/admins do have their own pictures to share but they're not willing to share with the community. I bet that if *coughs* Kkrystal and *coughs* Sunflower - they'd be like popular. Like for example KawaiiTennyo, she's popular because of kawaii looks and her ways of bruising people's egos j/k. Don't hate me KT. I still crush on you. Muddie is popular because she's got the cutest personality, plus she's my wifey :) . sarN is like an amazing person. I hear, she's flirting with young guys nowadays, she's afraid that she'll be joining some convent soon. sarN, I love you for being the nicest person here in your world(this forum). Darvil, he's special too. He helps a lot. I mean a whole lot. I want to know a lot of about them technical stuff too so that I could help him out. But then again, there's always Google. Still, I look up to Darvil. He does a lot for this forum.
Damn. I think this is my longest blah-ing.
[post="34968"][/post]​
bruising people's ego!?? *gasp.. i'd rather you refer to it as TOUGH LOVE! =)hahaha and marduk my god child.. you are only 21?? hhahah jp im only 18.. and oh my you write ALOT!! but then again this is the blah thread.. well i got my phone back.. yippie.. my bf is paid for it :wub: yea im pretty spoiled hahah and he promised he's gonna get me a p.o. box or something so i can get mail.. since I always move around alot hahah ^_^ no specific address.. so yea.. im loooking forward to it later today.. and I'm looking forward to watch SAW II .. and saturday exotic erotic ball aka halloween costume ball thingy.. i think imam be an angel for halloween i'm not sure.. but yea.. I havent excersize for 3 days now :shocked: im FAT :wavecry: but that's my version of the blah.. oh i can't put an avatar up.. anyone wanan edit my avatar size and stuff so i can put it up.. although i have it at 90x90 pixels.. hmm and i havent heard everyone's singing.. it takes to long to dl some of them.. and i'm sharing connection so i dont want to slow them down.. AND I CAN'T HEAR HAITUS SONG IT DOESN'T WORK!!! and she dedicated it to me :sweat: ..

S

sunflower

marduk.... this is my picture...... :shocked:

and nameless... you say that krystal and i would be popular if we shared our pics... lol... i don't want to be popular... aniwaise, i look like this :shocked: .. you still want me to share? lol... look whose talking... :ph34r:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Nameless, I didn't know Muddie spoke so highly of me. I'm so flattered. :wub: However, I still think you and her are the same person. How do you know so much about her and how come when she disappears, you reappear? Huh, huh?

Even though I do think 21 will be my last milestone, I don't really care I'm old. I was just basically joking. But Bou, I am glad you took what I wrote to heart. I do mean what I said and I'm glad you're doing well.

Sunflower, I love your picture! It's so you. Sometimes, people's picture really do shine out through their post and I can see it in yours. ;)

Pee

sarNie Elites
Hello Sarnies Long Time No See :wavecry:

Aww P´Marduk you´re so kind I´ve missed you ^^
The reason I havent been posting anything is becoz this period I am really busy, I mean it! I have to study everyday coz its a school perod full of exams, homeworks and tests etc... I therefore I am forbidden to use computer coz my parents want me to concentrate on my studies <_< And I play badminton, and we are having competions with other teams :blink: And when I dont study or playing badminton I play guitar, and we have to practice a song til christmas so yea I´m BUSY Sometimes I sneak and use my daddys computer( like now for etc)I cant use mine since dad moved it >_<....But when we are in school I can go on msn but not sarnworld ... I couldnt record my song to sarnie idols either coz then I have to use a computer, and yeah you know why I cant use my computer :sweat:

Oh P`Marduk you know that guy who had a crush on me ? Heehe well I´ll make it short he hug me from behind when I was walking to the classroom... I was furious :angry: and then I "accidently" kicked his ehrm yea his reaction --> :shock: :shocked: :blink: :wacko: ahh baby I´m ok, I still love you , you can hurt me how much u want me feelings for you will never change... For you I could die ! (bleah nam nao jing jing)
I feel like I am the devil myself , I feel very evil for beating him up <_<

oops some one is coming bye got to go! see yaaaaaaaaaa

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
hahahaha :lmao:

Pee! You just made my day. You remind me so much of my little sister. She used to tell me about her day like that too. But yeah, focus on your studies. It's important. But don't get in trouble beating someone up.

Today is Sunday. Everyone should know what that means. It's football!! Yet, I have so much hw...but it's football! Homework...or football....hmm, you guys can imagine which one I decide on.

S

sunflower

marduk said:
Sunflower, I love your picture! It's so you. Sometimes, people's picture really do shine out through their post and I can see it in yours. ;)
[post="35686"][/post]​

kekekekekeke is that suppose to make me want to post my pic? lol... go check your pm.... ;)

Pee

sarNie Elites
Lolz thx Marduk , I just have to say that you are NOT OLD okaay ? B)
^^ Yooo even if I beat up all my classmates the teachers wouldnt yell at me, because they think I´m a good girl ;) And they know that I have reasons for my actions ^___^

Oh imma upload some pics of me in the pic section ^^ u should take a look at them

:loool:

Muddie Murda

smile...
WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE MARDUK FANCLUB!?!??!?!

kakakaka ^_^ He rules so much.

Nong pee! glad to see you back!! :p But luckily, it was cold and my fingers were frozen. :D

2) I made steamed chinese buns late at night because...........I was busy until then. :D I started around 11 pm and finished them by 2 AM. I decided to make them since I won't have time in my schedule to make them later. Plus, my family was suppose to go to the old house and clean up so I decided I would make them these to pack and eat as snacks or what not along the way.

Did I take pics of them? If only they were pretty...if only...T_T hahaha But I think I did pretty good, considering it was my first time ever making these! And all by my lonesome self too! My 14 yr old sister was too bitchy. She didn't even finish the meat i told her to mix up. My 12 yr old sister helped me near the end when my parents came home and my mom told her to help me. :D She rolled and kinda wrapped and I made her go search for the steamer. :D

3) Fights. Fights are bad. If you get into a fight with other kids, like a really serious one involved other stupid guys, DO NOT DO IT. How selfish can you be? Don't you think about your family when you get yourself into this mess? Don't you think of their safety? Sure those assholes could have hurt your stupid ego

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Muddie MuRda said:
WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE MARDUK FANCLUB!?!??!?!

kakakaka ^_^ He rules so much.

Nong pee! glad to see you back!! :p But luckily, it was cold and my fingers were frozen. :D

2) I made steamed chinese buns late at night because...........I was busy until then. :D I started around 11 pm and finished them by 2 AM. I decided to make them since I won't have time in my schedule to make them later. Plus, my family was suppose to go to the old house and clean up so I decided I would make them these to pack and eat as snacks or what not along the way.

Did I take pics of them? If only they were pretty...if only...T_T hahaha But I think I did pretty good, considering it was my first time ever making these! And all by my lonesome self too! My 14 yr old sister was too bitchy. She didn't even finish the meat i told her to mix up. My 12 yr old sister helped me near the end when my parents came home and my mom told her to help me. :D She rolled and kinda wrapped and I made her go search for the steamer. :D

3) Fights. Fights are bad. If you get into a fight with other kids, like a really serious one involved other stupid guys, DO NOT DO IT. How selfish can you be? Don't you think about your family when you get yourself into this mess? Don't you think of their safety? Sure those assholes could have hurt your stupid ego

Muddie Murda

smile...
HI KT! I keep forgetting to post a pic of my house for you too.

I got uhhh 1 claim bro and a 1/2 claimed bro...

1 unclaimed sister and 2 other claimed sisters...

:D

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Pee said:
Lolz thx Marduk , I just have to say that you are NOT OLD okaay ? B)
^^ Yooo even if I beat up all my classmates the teachers wouldnt yell at me, because they think I´m a good girl ;) And they know that I have reasons for my actions ^___^

Oh imma upload some pics of me in the pic section ^^ u should take a look at them

:loool:
[post="36196"][/post]​
Haha, it was just a joke. I know I'm not old....unlike P'Tawan. And Muddie, let's not make any more reference to me. I'm starting to feel embarass...really. See, I'm the Postman...not Postman as in the mailman but Postman as in Superman. I just like to go around posting quietly wherever I'm needed. B)

S

sunflower

marduk said:
Haha, it was just a joke. I know I'm not old....unlike P'Tawan. And Muddie, let's not make any more reference to me. I'm starting to feel embarass...really. See, I'm the Postman...not Postman as in the mailman but Postman as in Superman. I just like to go around posting quietly wherever I'm needed. B)
[post="36222"][/post]​

whose old? i thought we stopped with that age thing when i stopped calling you 'pi-savat'....... :loool: , that name just makes me laugh...

aniwaise... it was nice chatting with you about the condor triology. see you around naung chai! :sweat: