The Blah Thread

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sunflower said:
whose old? i thought we stopped with that age thing when i stopped calling you 'pi-savat'....... :loool: , that name just makes me laugh...

aniwaise... it was nice chatting with you about the condor triology. see you around naung chai! :sweat:
[post="36276"][/post]​
naung chai??! :shock: how old are you sunflower??

S

sunflower

KawaiiTennyo said:
naung chai??! :shock: how old are you sunflower??
[post="36279"][/post]​

lol.. i'm just two years older than marduk! hey i saw your recent pics! it's so cute! and i'm crushing on your boyfriend and muddie's sweetie! cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sunflower said:
lol.. i'm just two years older than marduk! hey i saw your recent pics! it's so cute! and i'm crushing on your boyfriend and muddie's sweetie! cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:
[post="36283"][/post]​
thanks but they're not really recent pictures hahah but yea.. my bf one is recent hahah .. my bf is HOTTER than MUDDIE'S!!! hahahah jp!!! =)

S

sunflower

KawaiiTennyo said:
thanks but they're not really recent pictures hahah but yea.. my bf one is recent hahah .. my bf is HOTTER than MUDDIE'S!!! hahahah jp!!! =)
[post="36297"][/post]​

how old is your bf? you guys got pics together? soooo cute... i meant you not him :wub: ....

muddie, also... i wanna see pics of you guys together! FINALLY, WE GET TO SEE HOW NAMELESS LOOKS LIKE! :lmao:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
where's nameless's picture?!?! where?!?!? but uhmm my picture of my bf and i is on the first page of the topic .. =)

S

sunflower

KawaiiTennyo said:
where's nameless's picture?!?! where?!?!? but uhmm my picture of my bf and i is on the first page of the topic .. =)
[post="36335"][/post]​

i was refering to muddie's boyfriend's pix... since nameless is her hubby... lol. :w000t:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sunflower said:
i was refering to muddie's boyfriend's pix... since nameless is her hubby... lol. :w000t:
[post="36339"][/post]​
okay im confuse .. aww poor darvil.. physics sucks anyways!! how cares about volocity and mass hahah jp!! oh btw sunflower my bf is 21 -=)

Pee

sarNie Elites
LoL thx P´Muddie for your welcoming^^ But i´m not back yet,,, I still have tests to do >_______<
P´Marduk sunflower is not old either :lol: When talking abt age I wanna know who is the oldest and the youngest here in Sarnworld , someone know that? :sweat:

Muddie Murda

smile...
tahahaha...if that was nameless on my pic post...then everyone (gal and guy) on sarNie would start hitting on nameless....

oh wait too late...tahahaha

Good luck on the tests everyone and hope you did good on that exam darvie.....considering how you didnt seem to focus much on studying that night. :p

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Muddie MuRda said:
tahahaha...if that was nameless on my pic post...then everyone (gal and guy) on sarNie would start hitting on nameless....

oh wait too late...tahahaha

Good luck on the tests everyone and hope you did good on that exam darvie.....considering how you didnt seem to focus much on studying that night. :p
[post="36686"][/post]​
are you stalking darvil?? hahah well is that your bf muddie you didn't answer me

Muddie Murda

smile...
[size=-2]someone kill me[/size]
:(

Nameless

N i n j a
KawaiiTennyo said:
im guessing a no!! i'm sooo angry right now .. i'm shaking :angry: .. my bf broke my heart this morning.. :wavecry:
[post="37556"][/post]​

That bastard. What he do to yo? I'm here, vent babe.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Muddie MuRda said:
Today's just a fucked up day.

Is everyone else having a bad day?

Let's kill today. Take it off the calender forever.
[post="37561"][/post]​
yea i woke up with to bad day.. i checked through my bf's myspace's inbox thingy (PM) and then i sawa letter he sent to this import model that he idolized that he just wanted an excuse to talk to her and all that stuff .. it's the same way he was with me.. yea that import model is married and he thinks im exageratting but it still hurts me and make me feel insignificant.. he always tell me to empathize he didn't practice what he promote.. :wavecry: oh and yesterday he made sure he signed off myspace when iwas on the computer so what does that say ..?? and he said he wasn't trying to hide it.. and he said that im always worried that im sign on too so he's being the same way i think it's all BULLSHIT!!!! :angry:

Nameless

N i n j a
Let's celebrate someone's birthday today.

You'll probably kill me for this but Happy Birthday Muddie :wub: :wub:

Here's your cake. It's not the best lookin' cake. But you got me, I'll make it up to you. lol.

Love ya, babe.

Pee

sarNie Elites
Woot woot :shocked: AHHHH!!!!!!!!! HAppy B-day P´Muddie!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:
Aww Imma remember this date !!!!!!! Aww too bad you didnt tell me earlier then I would have made a fansign to you , but yea too late now :lol:
I hope you had a great day!!!!!!! :wub:

samstar

sarNie Elites
my sister piss me off today. I leave my car home for one day. my little sister drive my car hit the tree with her new driver license. she said she don't want to hit the truck that coming toward her so she turn the wheel to far it hit the tree instead. me and my big sister went to chinatown and about to eat then she call me that she drive my car hit the tree. At first I thought she hit small tree in front of the house, but then she said it really really bad the front bumper came out and both of the airbag pop out but she's ok still I want to choke her to death.