The Blah Thread

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I hate thieves. Do people within the family that steal from you not ever have a guilty conscience?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm listening to NSYNC's This I Promise You lol and it brings back great memories of when I was 13 and at the 8th grade valentine's dance dancing with my crush. Gosh that seems like ages ago. I can still remember his striking smile and even today that smile gets me every time. I can't wait to be back home for the holidays I totally need to call the dude up if he returns home for the holidays too. It's amazing how friends can hold such a special place in our heart and make us feel closer to home amidst all the crap we're facing . Wow I'm so corny tonight :lol:.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
So I've had that link to my blog as my signature for some time now. As of today, I finally started on the blog and it's now up and running. I'm kinda excited about it and hope you all check it out when you get the chance.

http://www.lominism.com

Also, I totally haven't been here in forever. I was in Florida for the past 5 weeks or so working on the Obama campaign in Florida. And before that, life was grabbing a hold of me too much. Leaving college totally blows. I don't get to screw around anymore (well, not that much anyway). But right now, I'm taking a break after working 13-16 hours a day the past couple of weeks. So it's nice to sit around and do nothing and work on some unfinished stuff I haven't done in a while (hence the blog).

Anyway, I miss chatting with most of you guys (except Darv of course).

noungning

Heartless
except darvil because u miss him more than the rest of the ppl... ehhhh

lol. how cute, u have a self-named blog just like darvil...

i'll go by to read it when i have down time at work ;)

...enjoy it, at least u're doing something productive... while i... nvm.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Oh damn... I just saw some pictures of my Friday night's party. It's really bad shoots ahah. I don't know if it was me that was too drunk or the one that hold the camera that was drunker than me... That's sad :/

Muddie Murda

smile...
lol Sheesh Joey. Please don't show proof. I looked horrible that day. You should have came like the 2nd day (i think?)...I was all fancied up. After that day though, I just didn't care haha too cold. :D

----<3

My former supervisor sits next to me in our little "office." He must really trust us in here, considering he left his iPod right out in the open. >8)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Don't get hired at my work place thinking everything is all set and stable. Once again they're doing another shift movement and demoting quite a few people. Good thing I'm safe, considering no one wants my job. Muahahahahaha I really love my job. I'm happy where I am. I don't want to get promoted again. Not to sound concieted, but I would most likely decline any offers. I don't mind being demoted :D muahaha just not promoted.

It's just sad to see my coworkers in the same department as me, not get a chance to move up further as they stated that we would be the first ones who get promoted if any spots are open. Instead, they're pulling those from behind us. I don't care about myself, but it's not fair towards my coworkers.

Well, decisions will be made tomorrow.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
wow it's great that you like your job...i use to be happy at work but now its just ugh...sighs...

i work two jobs and the stress from my full time job is driving me insane, that's why i'm on this thread at 2 am, i can't sleep anymore. all i do is worry and i want to quit tomorrow if i could but i have to wait it out. i seriously feel like i'm going to have a nervous breakdown but then i have to support my family, i don't have anyone else to turn to...

i'm so tired and i just want to give up, times are hard...if i quit i will only have my part time job to pay all my bills but then i will lose my vision and dental...damn i hate being an adult...so many responsibilities...it sucks right now...these last two years have been so hard, i don't know how i made it but i'm still here...i wish it wasn't so hard but then life is not fair.

i will need to make a decision on monday to quit and look for a new job (but the economy sucks right now) or grit my teeth and bear the torture for another 1-2 years (hell on earth for me) until my hubby finishes school...stress keeps me up at night and i destress with lakorns and asian dramas...they help me unwind...but now i need sleep but i can't make my mind shut off.

sighs...so much more to tell but it would take too long so i'll end my piece here...

i am so sad right now...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
more random thoughts...

i have never been a quitter and i have worked hard throughout my whole academic career and i did all the things they told me to, go to college, marry a nice man, find a career...but now...i'm lost again

i don't know what to do next...i feel completely frozen by fear and the unknown...i think i'm also super depressed but i have no idea what i should do about anything anymore...so confused and lost...

i feel embarrassed to tell my family, they won't understand...my best friend would know what to do but she is so busy with her new fiancee, she has enough issues without adding mine to the mix...i guess i am just feeling sorry for myself, sighs...i should be thankful i even have a job and that i have a husband that loves me...i have my health and friends who care for me...i guess i'm afraid of failure and not meeting my own stupid expectations for the kind of life i should be leading...

still so tired and sad when i am alone...i hide how i really feel about the world during the day but at night i can't escape my fears or my worries...i just want to give up and walk away defeated...

nina07

sarNie Adult
It's 5:00 AM, and haven't slept a wink yet. I seriously need to make up more easier new years resolutions. lmao.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I always look at things in a positive way. Appreciate everything that I am able to have. Appreciate my opportunity. Be the change I want to see.

However, today I am extremely sad.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm sitting here thinking what it is I want; Rumbling tummy, Sleepy eyes, Head of Pain.
Then I guess I realize Lunch, Aspirin, and a Nap should do! >.<

Muddie Murda

smile...
During time of stress and anger, we sometimes make decisions in which we don't "mean" to make...and sometimes these decisions will affect you negatively for the rest of your life. :unsure:

------------------

Okay! Goal time!

If I can get atleast all B's in my upcoming semester, :)D) I'm going to get myself a nice DSLR! Eff the laptop!

noungning

Heartless
omg well it's 5.03am

drank too much coffee.

my back hurts, i need a massage... i want some lychee bubble tea too.

i wish i had a bf that will just get me one right now... but the shop is closed :(

ok, i guess i'll dream about it when i sleep.

XCappy

Mr. Char
omg well it's 5.03am

drank too much coffee.

my back hurts, i need a massage... i want some lychee bubble tea too.

i wish i had a bf that will just get me one right now... but the shop is closed :(

ok, i guess i'll dream about it when i sleep.
Hmm, quit smoking ? AHAHAH :D