The Blah Thread

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
KawaiiTennyo said:
freakin a!!! i have to get so many documents from my dad and from the thai embassy .. damnit!!! i wish i was born in america ... damn you guys that were born here my parents couldnt just wait for like 3 more years to have me .. uggh
[post="4033"][/post]​

Haha, it does take a while. I got my citizenship jr. year of high school...and I've been in the U.S. since I was 2. However, it never really mattered for me anyway, except when filling out applications. So I'm glad I'm a citizen now so I don't have to explain that it's legal for me to work here, ok for me to go to school here, and that I can go to Mexico whenever I want...Ok, I was trying to cheer you up, but I don't think it's working...yeah, being a citizen is pretty cool. Sorry. But just be patient. It'll come.

Muddie Murda

smile...
gs said:
anyone ate ice cream today

a true story

okay one of my dad friend want to open a donut shop and we ask him wat he gonna name it he say Today's Donut lol and when the sing came it read Two Days Donut lol now who gonna eat a 2 days old donut
[post="3998"][/post]​
omfg that's so freaking funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOES HE GET A REFUND!?!? HAHAHAHA

Nameless

N i n j a
Muddie MuRda said:
haha yes yes we are her devoted members. we keep this bored alive and entertained *cough*.

^_^

Momo, answer me this...how come canadians use "ou" for some of the "or" words....

such as:

color = Colour
Flavor = Flavour

:D Honestly, it looks cooler w/ the "ou"

Wow canada is so cool. haha
[post="3961"][/post]​

Because it's the proper way. The English people spell it that way too. Ha, so there. I know, sounds better too when you pronounce it.

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
Muddie MuRda said:
who's chris brown? ahahahhaa (really clueless)

Gs! ^_^ You know kawaiitennyo's pic thread b4 in the old forum. It was so popular. lol And so since SarN has been up again, Kawaii came late and someone had already made a pic thread. OoOOo Kawaii was sooo mad and she was fighting for it (being so evil haha). So yeah...after a day, she finally got it back. Evil her. Deleted the Pic thread made by the other person and created herself one. LOL ok I'm making her sound too evil. ^_^ She asked for permission though.

MOMO! college rocks! j/k -_- Post up your schedule! I wanna see it!

Damn I had a fansign due at 8 tonight. I'm still at skool and my fansign is at home. ooooOoooo the fansign take-karer will be so pissed at me. >_<
[post="2027"][/post]​

i dun think Chris Brown is not that famous (yet) he sings Run It

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Muddie MuRda said:
LOL tangmoe is u serious? ur allergic to cats and u wanted them as pets! hahaha

I think the member titles are funny as hell! cute too!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder when we become hens or roosters. lol
[post="3074"][/post]​
serious!! ahah im allergic to cats.. and i have two cats at home.. i just lvoe cats.. and kittens there adorable.. ahhaha.. but.. urgg.. my allergies. is killing me...

urggg my eyes.i hurting me.. i can only see with my right eye.. my left eye is mess up.. i can see but its blurry... geesh.. :angry:

gs

Sexy Back
no he couldn't get a refund cos it wasn't the guy that made the sign fault it was just a miss communication ehhe that wat happen when u do things over the phone hehehe but i was laughing soo hard when i saw the sing at his house

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wells my neighbor is this lady that have alot of daughters..

today my brother and his friends and me was sitting outside our house.. on ours side( my house is a row house) we was quiet and stuffs.. and the neighbor just came back from somewhere..as soon as she got to the door. i said how are you today and she start screaming at us for no reason... she told us to go fucking talk somewhere elses WTF!! we wasnt even talking. we was just sitting outside.. doing our things smoking..(wells thats my younger brother and his friends) she said get off of her side.. cause we are too dirty to be on her side..um mm hello miss.... we are clean peoples.. your the one that is dirty.. u have larvas in ur trash can.. and u dont clean up your doggies pope in the backyard..!!!!It stinks!!

then she said.. that we talk to loud.. umm miss wat about ur daughters they talk loud tooo....she even told us to go inside the house... but we didnt go.. inside. why would we go inside .. its the outside of our house.. and plus shes not our mom who can tell us wat to do..

then she called the police on use... and she told them we was being loud and we was selling weed??? omg.. dumb ass.. wen the police came here... they saw that we was just siting and not doing nothing... so they didnt do anything .. they told as that shes crazy.. cause she always calls the police for stupid stuffs...

wen my dad came back he went and ask her wat was going on? why would see call the police on use for something we didnt do..

she said.. its because.. we was spitting on her side..urgg why didnt u tell the police that huh...lady

then my dad told her.. why would she have to call the police and a dumb thing.. and then he add wat if he call the police on her

and she said for wat i didnt do anything

and my dad says ohh yes u do.. u let ur dogs in a poor condition.. u dont take care of them.. you dont give them food or water... thats animal cruelity..

she just shuts up and goes inside..

Dumb ass lady!!

K

KawaiiTennyo

the neighbors over here HONKS their fucking horn.. in the middle of the night 308423874928374 times!! goish!! get a cell phone already!! hahah =) doesnt this belong to the blah thread??

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
KawaiiTennyo said:
the neighbors over here HONKS their fucking horn.. in the middle of the night 308423874928374 times!! goish!! get a cell phone already!! hahah =) doesnt this belong to the blah thread??
[post="6133"][/post]​
ahah noo it doesnt.. i just wanted to let out my anger on my neighbor... and let members let it out here too.. hehe :p

K

KawaiiTennyo

tangmoe said:
ahah noo it doesnt.. i just wanted to let out my anger on my neighbor... and let members let it out here too.. hehe :p
[post="6139"][/post]​
yea that's what the BLAH thread is for .. to VENT =) havent you noticed the pattern?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wells yea. i notice heheheh.. but this one.. is for neighbors only... like ur picture topic. u post only pictures.. this topic. you bitch and talk shit about ur dumb neighbors only.. ahahhaha :p

K

KawaiiTennyo

tangmoe said:
wells yea. i notice heheheh.. but this one.. is for neighbors only... like ur picture topic. u post only pictures.. this topic. you bitch and talk shit about ur dumb neighbors only.. ahahhaha :p
[post="6162"][/post]​
you know.. i CAN always delete this or merge it into the blah thread.. without your consent just to keep my forum organize hahaha :p but!!! we'll see how far this gets okay?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
KawaiiTennyo said:
you know.. i CAN always delete this or merge it into the blah thread.. without your consent just to keep my forum organize hahaha :p but!!! we'll see how far this gets okay?
[post="6184"][/post]​
ahahah i know.... u could ur the mod here.. but i dont really care..do watever u want.. ur the mod.. hehehe :D

K

KawaiiTennyo

tangmoe said:
ahahah i know.... u could ur the mod here.. but i dont really care..do watever u want.. ur the mod.. hehehe :D
[post="6190"][/post]​
no no.. im pretty fair.. so i'll give you're topic a couple of days to grow =) unless you stole my topic then i wont be fair hahaha =P but since you didnt i'll be fair with you and other members.. dont wanan abuse my power..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
KawaiiTennyo said:
no no.. im pretty fair.. so i'll give you're topic a couple of days to grow =) unless you stole my topic then i wont be fair hahaha =P but since you didnt i'll be fair with you and other members.. dont wanan abuse my power..
[post="6194"][/post]​
ahahah..... it dont grow... then delete this topic.. cause i already let out my anger... ahaha... :p

but i think its gonna grow.. im pretty sure.. people have stories bout their neighbors that they wanna bitch bout .. ahahahah :lol:

K

KawaiiTennyo

tangmoe said:
ahahah..... it dont grow... then delete this topic.. cause i already let out my anger... ahaha... :p
[post="6199"][/post]​
i know .. i dont like deleting topics and stuff so i'll wait for awhile and then i will merge it with the blah thread =)

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm my neighbors in the house on the left, right, front and back all has dogs..and guess who has the cat..haha my house of course..everytime she goes play outside they will come out and start barking and she'll be climbing up the steps to bang on the door to come in as quickly as she could haha..well my neighbors are cool...they dun make much noise and stuff..I love my neighborhood...if my car has a problem my neighbor on the right will come and look at it to see if he can fix it or tell meeh what's wrong...the front one..well they dun talk to anyone so they're quiet haha..and the back people..our fences are too high to see each other's face..and the one on the right just has a kid who likes to mow the lawn all day up till it's like 10pm..but it's okay he's a good kid haha..yeah that's my neighbor story... :blink:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
KawaiiTennyo said:
i know .. i dont like deleting topics and stuff so i'll wait for awhile and then i will merge it with the blah thread =)
[post="6203"][/post]​

:D okie dokies!!! hehehe.. :p