The Blah Thread

kulyia

RUK
nobody is reading my fanfic :( lol i like it more than my other fanfics. usually by chapter 6 i start to lose confidence but this time it feels different lol

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i love love Mexican candies....they are soooo good...here promoting my newest favorite candy call PICA FRESA...
they are good and chewy....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Got new jeans..........and Hello Kitty candy, i bought it just because of the box. I'm not really into cinnamon candy but oh well i'll eat it anyways.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Feel broke and have not bought the family Christmas presents! :teary: I won't be with the family this year so it be even worst! :cry1:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
you must have a good lunch B)
Ohh-Emm-Geee, it's Nameless. I didn't realized I miss you until I saw you still on here.

Anyway, just want to pop in for a moment because I was chatting with Darvypoo.

I hope everyone is doing well. Most of you probably don't know me, but I'm doing great. Working on school still and all that good stuff.

By the way, I must be an old fogie because I logged in to here for the first time in ages and was confused by layout. I wasn't even sure where to click. These darn kids nowadays. They up and change everything. What the hell is a "comment on a wall?"

As always, stay classy.

Pee

sarNie Elites
Yeah I was confused about the layout and domain, just like Marduk bro I have a lot going on also. But I found some of you elites on facebook and you might not know but I stalk you very OFTEN :D Hahahaha! Can't believe it's been so many years, I'll try to update myself more often. I love this place.
How's life people? Im 20 now guys !! :D:D Big girl

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I have a Youtube stalker, this person has went to the sarnworld link on my youtube channel and took my signature as their background. This person probably went through all my Sarnworld posts too to get my picture. And this person has been annoying me on Youtube for days too. Boy to i feel special :facepalm:

Muddie Murda

smile...
Can I just say.......that I am super damn proud of myself for completing ALLLLL my 2010 resolutions? :thumbsup: It has been an awesome year for me because I made it such! :D

2011?! It's gonna be MY year! BRING IT ON!!!!!

2011 Resolutions
1) Stay on the healthy path
2) Pass all courses
3) Avoid stupid relatives
4) Hang out with Pa
5) Hang out with CBFers
6) Improve photography skills
7) Limit buying useless things just because it's cheap and cute (I can't stop LOL, but I should atleast limit)
8) Be a good Brides Maid
9) will add more when I think of them...

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE <3

Nameless

N i n j a
Ohh-Emm-Geee, it's Nameless. I didn't realized I miss you until I saw you still on here.

Anyway, just want to pop in for a moment because I was chatting with Darvypoo.

I hope everyone is doing well. Most of you probably don't know me, but I'm doing great. Working on school still and all that good stuff.

By the way, I must be an old fogie because I logged in to here for the first time in ages and was confused by layout. I wasn't even sure where to click. These darn kids nowadays. They up and change everything. What the hell is a "comment on a wall?"

As always, stay classy.

aw marduk the monkey king. gosh, i miss you like i miss my own cooking and trust me, i don't cook a lot. hope you're doing great and best wishes for the new year.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
aw marduk the monkey king. gosh, i miss you like i miss my own cooking and trust me, i don't cook a lot. hope you're doing great and best wishes for the new year.
Haha, this has got to be the worst compliment (maybe?) ever. I can't tell if you really miss your own cooking or not. What if you don't cook a lot because you suck at cooking? Does that mean you don't really miss your cooking because it's terrible?

Anyway, what's up in good ole Canadia?

Nameless

N i n j a
i always feel proud of myself when i cook. it's like an accomplishment. lol. i haven't cooked like i used to. that's why i said i miss my own cooking---it doesn't matter if it doesn't taste good or not, it has more to do with the process of cooking or making that effort. so yeah, take it however you like. i'm surprised that you've actually replied. i'm doing well.

as for your sig, shouldn't you be removing it by now? you know all the girls in here are going to be tuning in to hear you dj only to be disappointed. lol.

Nameless

N i n j a
Because this is one of the coolest threads around. I have to come back in here. And because I love a certain 'whore' :heart:

GueSs

TyziR
What is this Blah thread about again?
I haven't posted in so long?
I was 19 when I first came on... no no no, what? No, more like 20 or 21.
Anyway, watching a TV show... it's good, sorta.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^lol yeah, I'm STILL trying to get used to it.

What is this Blah thread about again?
I haven't posted in so long?
I was 19 when I first came on... no no no, what? No, more like 20 or 21.
Anyway, watching a TV show... it's good, sorta.
OMG I didn't know you were THE Tyzir! lol jk :p